ABOVE THE FALLS #144View Fullscreen
Location: East side of Pigeon Forge (Southeast of Dollywood about 6 miles) This semi-secluded log cabin has an amazing natural setting in which you can hear the waterfall & creek from your deck. Also featuring a hot tub and game room with pool table and wet bar, this cabin is spectacular! While you will feel secluded surrounded by woods, you are still only minutes from Dollywood- located off Birds Creek Road. This cabin is perfect for a couple, and with its queen sleeper sofa it is ideal for a small family as well. Above the Falls is a beautiful log home in the Smokies! Reserve this cabin with confidence & reap the rewards of a fine Smoky Mountain Cabin! Rates based on 2 people. Each additional adult is $12.50 per night.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Pet Friendly
- Hot Tub
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Awesome time above the falls – Pattie S. 10/4/2016
- This location was perfect. This was one of the best vacation times my husband and I have had.
- Our Summer Getaway – 6/11/2016
- Wonderful stay....the only complaint is that the king bed needed a fitted sheet that would stay on it and the upstairs windows needed a good cleaning so that the view could be enjoyed. And there was no info regarding who might deliver to that location as most places dont. We finally found Big Bear Pizza place that was open late and delivered to the cabin. Otherwise everything was great.
- On a scale of 10, Above the Falls was a 12 – 5/25/2016
- First we'd like to thank you for providing a rental that allows pets. Our girls, Tinka and Ling Ling, are both well behaved and mannered toy breeds. The cabin is beautiful. Your housekeeper is to be commended for the care for detail. Shinning floors! Spotless bathroom. Moose motif dishes and shower curtain hangers to match. Pretty bed linen. Such nice little touches that made the cabin so welcoming. We did have a minor battle with a few bugs on our second day. A can of bug spray and an hour away sight-seeing while it did it's job was an easy fix. The driveway is steep but our suburban (no four wheel drive) made it up fine, though in winter it might be a problem. I learned to play pool on our one rainy day. I wish I could have doubled our eight day stay. It was a only short drive to all the areas we wanted to visit. It was a great place for a restful vacation. We tried to leave it as clean (inside and out) as it was on our arrival. We would very much like to come back for another stay. A big "Thank You" to Aunt Bug for lovely new memory. Ted and Sharon Dugas (Tinka and Ling Ling, too!)
- Great place to stay! – Susan M. 3/1/2016
- The cabin was beautiful, the view fantastic and even tho there are many cabins in the area one one was really visible. The sounds of the falls are so peaceful. Cabin was well stocked, could use a couple of more pillows on the bed. We really enjoyed our stay and will most likely come back for another.
- Total Satisfaction for our Entire Stay – John C. 2/16/2016
- We thourghly enjoyed our stay and look forward to our returning in the future!
- A pleasent vacation – Leland S. 10/14/2015
- At first my wife was not to happy with my decision to rent a cabin. We had sold our motorhome and she was afraid it would be old and dirty. What a surprise she fell in love with the beautiful cabin and setting. She is a clean freak and it met her approval Thanks for a great week in
- Clean, quiet place to stay. – Randall M. 9/6/2015
- We had a very nice,quiet getaway. The sound if the fall from the balcony were delightful. I only wish that they were accessible from the cabin. I tried going down the path, but about halfway down it got too steep. I did find the waterfall by driving around to the road at the bottom of the hill. The cabin was very nice and we would stay again.
- great cabin, bad bed – 9/4/2015
- Everything was amazing except the bed and the couch.also the keypad on the hot tub was broken and it was difficult to turn off.
- Weekend getaway – Chris R. 6/30/2015
- Overall ok
- Great place to stay – 5/24/2015
- Had a great vacation at this cabin.
Everything was great did need to be dusted
Ceiling fans and walls had a lot of dust built
Up on them
- Wonderful time – 3/27/2015
- We loved it! The cabin's location was great! Really close to the Smokies, Gatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge. Thought it would be further from the road with a better look at the falls but it was on a huge hill. It was quite and peaceful. There is no easy way to get to the falls. The slope on the hillside makes it difficult to have an easy walk. We actually never got down to look at them because we couldn't climb down with our 8 year old. We loved the inside. Absolutely beautiful, well kept, and welcoming!
- Great Place – 10/28/2014
- Directions to find the place were lacking, but once found it was a great cabin. Only 1 other cabin at the top of the hill. Very secluded and private.
- Aunt Bug"s pleasant stay at Above the falls – Billie L. 6/17/2014
- The cabin was nice and cozy and we enjoyed the stay. The hot tub was wonderful and we enjoyed the peace and quite sitting on the porch in the morning enjoying our coffee and grilling out at night. We were close to everything very convenient minutes away from everything we did. Looking forward to coming back for another stay. I have already picked out the next cabin I would like to stay in. Thanks Aunt Bug's for a wonderful vacation.
- Great location – Mitzi S. 6/3/2014
- This is a great location if you just want to get away. We plan to go back in December and we hope to get the same cabin.
- Wonderfu; – Peggy W. 5/31/2014
- I was so very happy with our cabin. It was very comfortable and the sound of the falls was very relaxing. A wonderful getaway that we want to repeat. The bed was almost like being at home. The only downside was it needed a comfortable chair in sitting area. The sofa was fine but the chair would have made it perfect.Our pets were welcomed with bowls, so we were very happy they were received so well. I would recommend this getaway to all my friends.
- thank you for a wonderful stay – Anne D. 5/28/2014
- It was a great honeymoon other then westgate grabing me and my husband off the street when we was walking almost costing us the time for me to record the cd for my new husband but cause of a wonderful mqn named lou and his kindness i got to record the cd and the kindness of the staff and cleanliness of the cabin just allowed us to relax and enjoy our stay thpugh i didn't get to stay for the full time due to a emergancy cause of my children everything was just great i have suggested your company
- 2014 Spring Mt. Trip . Great cabin, location, had a great time! – Debra L. 4/23/2014
- Loved it ! All 5's look forward to another stay!
- Above the Falls Sept 11 - 15 – Angela G. 9/24/2013
- Loved the location of the cabin. The couch was not comfortable to sit on at all. Also it would be nice if there were a chair in the living area for sitting too. Bed was pretty comfortable, but is very noisy, didn't make for a good nights sleep. We kept waking up every time one of us turned over. Not sure if we would rent this cabin again. But have stayed in Beneath the Stars next door and love it.
- Just what I needed – Keith M. 9/4/2013
- The cabin was great. The driveway to the cabin was very steep and rough. The bed creaked very badly. Hot tub only ran for 10mins at a time. The T.V.s need upgraded. We still enjoyed our stay despite the small discomforts. We will check out your cabins in the near future.
- Very satisfied – Tanya T. 8/11/2013
- Above the Falls was just as we hoped. It may be out of town for some but the location was perfect for us. Even driving up the driveway we knew we were going to love the cabin. It was very clean and most of all we loved sitting on the deck listening to the water fall and having our morning coffee. We cant wait to plan another trip!!!
- The Very best vacation – Teresa H. 7/18/2013
- It was really nice a d peaceful. Just the thing that I needed.I really hated to leave. Wish we could of stayed the whole week. Thank you Teresa Harvey from Indiana.
- the sleeper sofa needed replaced, floor was dirty, great time tho – Darrell C. 7/10/2013
- very relaxing, beautiful scenery, had an excellent experience, will definitely come back sometime in the future
- Above the Falls not for all for seniors – Alexis P. 7/10/2013
- Overall was a great stay, peaceful.. However, There is no Wi-Fi and if your Cellular carrier not from Tn., then your out of luck. No contact with the outside world. No signal anywhere on property. The sofa was very uncomfortable since I am a senior I had a hard time getting up. The pillows are flat. Needs replacing. Lastly, if you don't drive a truck or a 4 wheel vehicle you will not make it up the 6 to 7 foot crest of driveway in weather. My 2007 Chrysler had difficulty going up and eventually skidded off the driveway into a ditch which cost $85 to get wenched out and after that experience had a fear to leave the cabin again...
- Loved this cabin! – 7/4/2013
- Everything was convenient, the hot tub was awesome! We really enjoyed our stay at Above the Falls!
- Weekend Get Away – Wilma L. 5/29/2013
- The most peaceful weekend we have ever had will definitely use this company again and hopefully the same cabin cause the sound of the falls is so relaxing!!!Did NOT want to leave
- Great Hideaway ! – Jamie G. 5/18/2013
- The cabin and location were fantastic. The bed and sofa, not so much. Bed felt like stacked cardboard and the sofa sank to the floor when sat on. Would stay there again if furniture were updated.
- Good Stay – Tom And Judy T. 3/25/2013
- As we checked in, the desk staff was not smiling.
One employee was texting behind the desk as we checked in. The property had cigarette butts in the yard,walkway area and an Skoal can was in the parking area.Inside was clean. Over all we were satisfied, but thought those areas should be mentioned.
- Awesome stay! – Tom J. 3/12/2013
- Had a great time.
- restfull – Rita B. 2/26/2013
- we had a great time. Really enjoyed our stay. Lokking forward to next time. You all are great!
|Johnny And Regina H. - 10/26/2016||5.0|
Great wonderful fun married love honeymoon love horses good people
|Tiffany R. - 09/22/2016||4.0|
The service was excellent - the cabin was acceptable. "Above The Falls" Cabin needs: 1) a recliner in the TV area, 2) Two foldout stands for suitcases in the bedroom and/or a small dresser, 3) Hangers in the closet, 4) Games (Scrabble, cards), and 4) Dryer, when in use, makes a lot of noise - may need to be attended to. The cabin was just the right size for us and gave us a good home base. It was clean and well maintained.
|Dan R. - 04/10/2016||5.0|
A pleasant experience and nice cabin. Semi-secluded and relaxing yet just a short drive to many attractions.
|Susan M. - 02/29/2016||5.0|
Wonderful little cabin.....need more pillows tho. The king size bed only had two pretty flat ones, we had to use the pillows in the shams as bed pillow. Only grump, everything else fantastic!
|John C. - 02/16/2016||5.0|
We thouroughly enjoyed our stay and the Cabin was warm & cozy!
|Sandra H. - 01/14/2016||5.0|
Love the cabins very clean and taking care of. We always stay with aunt bugs when we come to tn
|Russ S. - 11/24/2015||4.0|
The cabin was clean an ready to go. The staff when we checked in made sure all of our needs were taken care of. The access was a little misleading it was good we didn't have bad weather even with a 4x4 we would have had issues. The hot tube was a bit outdated an needed service twice while we were there. The staff did get right on the problem when it was brought to their attention.
|Adam W. - 11/02/2015||5.0|
Everyone that worked for Aunt Bug's was very polite and helpful. Our cabin was clean and exactly what we wanted we enjoyed every minute.
|Harry M. - 10/26/2015||3.0|
the cabin was nice and clean the fire place would'nt start the couch was wore out and the phone didn't work
|Brian H. - 10/23/2015||5.0|
Your company was great to work with. Everything was as expected. The cabin on the other hand was ok but could use a new mattress and a decent couch and chair to sit in. Not the cleanest we have stayed in!!!
|Leland S. - 10/13/2015||5.0|
We were very please with how clean the cabin was. It made our stay a pleasure.
|Patricia B. - 09/19/2015||4.0|
Good we enjoyed our stay. When we made reservations the lady was very nice and courteous.
|Brian B. - 08/11/2015||5.0|
We had a great time and enjoyed the cabin very much. Our only comment would be that the bed was extremely uncomfortable and the couch was not comfortable either. Other than that; the place was awesome.
|Yolanda W. - 07/20/2015||5.0|
We stayed in Above the Falls. Hearing the Falls was just wonderful. This cabin was very nice and clean.