TOP OF THE WORLD #201View Fullscreen
Location: Gnatty Branch Village, located between Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge, TN Enjoy the beauty of the Smoky Mountains in the "Top of the World" Log Home! This charming 2 level log cabin, just outside of Gatlinburg, features a king bedroom suite with huge jacuzzi, gas fireplace, & full bathroom. On the main level, the guest bedroom features a queen bed and television. This log cabin has 2 full baths with hair dryers, sleeper sofa and fully equipped kitchen. Take in the breath-taking mountain view from your screened in porch, while relaxing in the hot tub or sitting in one of the rockers on the back porch. Mountain living at its best! Top of the World will get you feeling like you are on Top of the World. This cabin has two beautiful riverstone fireplaces, a custom stain-glass window, & beautiful views from the entire West side of the log cabin. Book this amazing vacation cabin rental today and you'll have a wonderful, relaxing vacation to look forward to tomorrow Each additional adult is $12.50 per night.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Fireplace - Gas (2)
- Handicapped Friendly
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Mountain View
- Love this cabin! – 10/1/2016
- Great cabin with great views.
- Top of the World #201 Cabin – Sarah M. 9/13/2016
- Excellent! Clean, convenient, beautiful location - loved the cabin - didn't want to leave!
- FIRST TIMER – Amanda D. 8/2/2016
- VERY GOOD, EXCELLENT LOCATION. CLEAN AND QUIET. LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT!
- Family Fun – Jeffery R. 6/15/2016
- Close to Pigeon Forge & Gatlinburg Attractions, Comfortable & Relaxing.
- Great vacation we didn't want to come home – Katheryn K. 5/29/2016
- Already making plans to come back next year. The location of the cabin gave us the best of both worlds just a couple minutes to both Gatlinburg and pigeon forge, then we got a great view, peace and quiet and Zoe (dog) loved going out on the screened end porch with us. The staff was very professional the directions and map they provided to the cabin was on the money no guessing as to where to go. If you're looking for a very clean cabin with everything you need check out top of the world 201. If you want a bunch of games to play with this not for you one for you. Here is a place to relax and enjoy each other without all those distractions. Aunt Bugs will give you a vacation where you get everything you want. A very clean well maintained cabin, a professional staff oh did I mention the veiw.
- Awesome view – 5/23/2016
- Two very quiet and comfortable weeks. Thanks!
- Wonderful Peaceful Stay Location – Dawn C. 4/22/2016
- Upon arrival we found the location to be clean, pleasantly decorated, well stocked, and operational. The view of the mountains was amazing. I added this
- best experience ever – Gerber C. 3/7/2016
- Amazing Valentine's weekend we spend on Top of the World. Cabin as described on the website, we found everything clean and confortable. Appliances in need for an upgrade but they worked as they should. The fireplace was disconnected and we couldn't figure how it works. We called the office and next day first hour we had it fix it. Great view from the jacuzzi. I recommend the Dixie Stampede restaurant in town, great experience
- a great weekend – 12/24/2015
- Amazing weekend great cabin to spend with my family
- Perfect view – Cynthia E. 10/26/2015
- The cabin was beautiful, the view was perfect and I would definitely stay again. The only problem is the person who sleeps in the downstairs bedroom will hear anyone walking upstairs and the hot tub all night.
- Tenn. Stay – 8/5/2015
- The cabin was in a great location. Located between both Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. The cabin was decent. Could have used a good dusting! Otherwise was a nice place.
- Vacation in the mountains – Lawrence G. 6/15/2015
- Very nice place. Good location to everything you want to do and excellent accomodations
- top of the world – Alfonso C. 6/9/2015
- very good thanks so much
- great family time spent in the mountains! – Mark L E. 5/28/2015
- Great family time in the mountains!!!!!
- Great Vacation. – Joe F. 5/21/2015
- Very easy. will stay again.
- Top of the World Vacation – Michael F. 5/4/2015
- We had an excellent time vacationing in the Tope of the World cabin. Love the location and the view! It could have used more supplies in the kitchen, i.e. pots and pans.
- Good location – 4/28/2015
- The cabin location was good and the management company was great with communication and response to a small problem with one of the bathtubs. There were many wasps and wood bees surrounding the cabin and wasps were inside the screened porch often. Although the bathrooms were clean, there was dust throughout the cabin on ledges and surfaces. The location was good as it was between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.
- Cabin Happiness – Delores W. 4/16/2015
- We absolutely loved the cabin. Sitting on the screened-in porch with hot tub was a good place to be to relax. Very nice!!!
- Get Away Heaven – 2/12/2015
- We decided last minute to travel from Florida to the Smoky's driving over 700 miles. We stopped at many rentals but decided to stay here because of mountain view, location and price.
- top of the world – Keith P. 8/18/2014
- Nice cabin in a convenient location. Everything was just as shown in the photos, weather was great, it was a good time away from work
- 'AWESOME' – Ricky P. 7/10/2014
- We really enjoyed our stay in Aunt Bugs 'Top of the World' cabin. Loved it so much we called and reserved it again before we even made it back home. Counting the days until our next stay.
- awesome stay ! – Robert S. 7/2/2014
- From check in to check out our stay was flawless. A warm greeting from your office staff followed by excellent information and directions to our cabin. The comfort and clean set up for our stay was very much appreciated.
- Very Enjoyable. – Gary P. 6/15/2014
- We really enjoyed the stay at your cabin.
We will make Aunt Bugs our first consideration the next time we visit.
Thank You so much.
- Quite – 5/30/2014
- Very pleasant and relaxing.
- Top of the world – 5/2/2014
- We had a wonderful time and really enjoyed the cabin, its secluded but there are other cabins on each side, but we still had privacy. Would come back to this one again!
- fun time – John S. 3/16/2014
- things need to be done on the cabin but we had a great time
- wonderful – 2/28/2014
- Awesome one of our favorite cabins to stay at
- Can't Wait To Go Back – Mary L. 10/11/2013
- My family loves this cabin, as it is in a great location right between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, yet you feel like you are hundreds of miles from everything. The view is beautiful, as is the cabin itself. This was my family's second stay in this cabin, and we will definitely stay in it again when we plan our next trip to the mountains.
- Our first trip (not our last) to Pigeon Forge – Michael S. 10/2/2013
- Everything was excellent...we can't remember ever having our expectations so wonderfully met. When we return next year, which we are planning this time with relatives, we will definitely be calling Aunt Bugs for accommodations...hopefully the same unit. The only "negative" I might mention is the lack of directions to operation of the hot tub BUT compared with the perfection of all else it seems trivial now. Thanks again for a truly magnificent stay. GOD Bless....Mike & Rayann S.
- Sibling Memories! – Debbie M. 6/21/2013
- The area is beautiful and was everything that we had hoped for! Thanks for the wonderful memories!
- Had a bear on the porch, so cool!!! – George C. 6/19/2013
- Had a great time
- Wonderful – Wonderly M. 5/23/2013
- We have stayed 4x's in a row at bears lair, the location is great and convient to both areas, not much view but very quiet and just over all lovely.
- A Good View – 5/21/2013
- The cabin could use some updates. Nicer small appliances...better outside furniture and a step to get in hot tub.
- Top of the World....too notch cabin. – Jeri L. 4/20/2013
- We loved our stay. The cabin was beautiful and had everything we needed....great secluded location. It was "On Top of the World".
|Louise M. - 12/11/2016||5.0|
We really enjoyed our stay. Do you have rentals near Ashville, NC?
|Sarah M. - 09/12/2016||5.0|
Amazing cabin - clean, convenient, and the views were amazing! Only a couple of recommendations: Need additional trash bags, need a large pot for cooking bigger items like corn on the cob. Additional kitchen towels.
|Mike D. - 04/12/2016||5.0|
Everything was fine we had a great time will be back in August And thank you
|Lisa R. - 04/07/2016||4.0|
Great location, close to town, fantastic view. Loved the hot tub.
|Kendra B. - 04/05/2016||5.0|
Everything went smoothly from start to finish. Check in and check out was fast and easy. The cabin was wonderful.
|Johnny G. - 12/23/2015||5.0|
Very nice and friendly people, cabin was excellent, quite and we loved everything about it and the location
|Jessica A. - 07/21/2015||5.0|
We loved our cabin! Everything was clean and we had all we needed for a great time!
|Tracy B. - 07/11/2015||4.0|
Great. Just a couple of minor things. Will try to get same cabin again next year.
|Jessica N C. - 06/25/2015||5.0|
I loved the cabin. There were cabins around us but they are secluded if your on the back deck. Loved 'top of the world '201!