SUNSET RIDGE #234View Fullscreen
Location: East of Pigeon Forge (10 minutes) This log cabin is a real Smoky Mountain treat. It's perched on a beautiful piece of land in the Foothills. Sunset Ridge is the perfect cabin for your visit to the Smoky Mountains! Conveniently located just minutes from Dollywood, the Arts & Crafts Community, Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg. Come & enjoy the great amenities of this cabin, including a gas fireplace, 3 TVs, fully equipped kitchen, mini bar on the second floor, & pool table. Featuring 2 bedrooms with 1 jacuzzi, 3 full baths & plenty of room for everyone! Enjoy the mountain views from the deck and fire up the gas grill as you enjoy a glorious sunset. Book this beautiful home today! Rate is based on 4 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Mountain View
- Cable TV
- Pool Table
- Gaudet's family vacation – Donna G. 6/12/2016
- The view was was very peaceful and the cabin had a very good layout. We would stay there again.
- Piece of Heaven on Earth! – Tiffany W. 4/4/2016
- Our experience at Sunset Ridge was phenomenal! The staff at Aunt Bugs was friendly and helpful. The cabin was very easy to get to, no steep driveway, and fairly private with a nice view of the mountains. The cabin was very clean and cozy. We enjoyed the pool table and the hot tub. We used the grill several times, but it could stand to be replaced. Also, the main fridge door would not close all the way and left our food on the warm side due to the light bulb staying on. Overall, our six night stay was relaxing and enjoyable. I most definitely recommend Sunset Ridge and we look forward to staying here again!
- great family vacation – David H. 11/19/2014
- Was a very nice rental does need a new grill, one on site not very functional.
- Nice – 10/28/2014
- Great cabin.
- The Smoky Mountains – Ruben G. 8/8/2014
- For this being our first time in the outdoors. I would have to say it was an awesome experience. Just wished we could have stayed longer to enjoy the beautiful things Gatlinburg has to offer. And we will definitely be staying with Aunt Bugs Rentals, they are the best!!
- I Was So Very Thrilled – 8/1/2014
- The cabins on the website were beautiful. We finally decided on Sunset Ridge and the reservation process was no trouble at all. Upon arriving at the cabin we discovered that the pictures/description on the website were 100% accurate and we were not disappointed. It was fantastic and we will be going back again.
- Great Stay – 7/3/2014
- This was our first time with Aunt Bugs. We really enjoyed the customer service and helpful information provided by Aunt Bugs. The cabin is in a great secluded location with a great view (a little obstructed with trees). Book this cabin!
- Tomlinson's review – Lotis T. 6/21/2014
- Our experience was enjoyable and satisfying.
- wow ...amazing!!!!!!! – Milind S. 6/17/2014
- amazingly beautiful
- Another great experience with aunt bugs – 5/23/2014
- Excellent experience
- We had a wonderful stay and will do again. – Buford M. 4/17/2014
- Fun just wish we had more time. Next time the visit will be longer.
- Relaxing Weekend Getaway – 4/16/2014
- Very pleased that everything was in working order. It was located a bit farther away than we expected.
- Great Service – Wendy C. 12/29/2013
- We enjoyed our experience staying in Pigeon Forge. Aunt Bugs Cabin Rental was excellent. Love the app that I was able to download to help us get familiar with the area. I would recommend anyone giving this Company a try.
- Our stay in the mountains – Peter B. 10/8/2013
- We had a great exsperance. We'll be back. Cabin location was perfect, it was clean and well kept up.
- Long Needed Vacation – 9/30/2013
- Cabin was not as secluded as we had hoped for but was a quiet, relaxing place to stay. Very nice inside and out, thoroughly enjoyed relaxing in the hot tub, sitting on the deck first thing each morning looking out over the mountains without having any kind of schedule to keep. Renting a cabin is definitely the way to go. Looking forward to going back soon. Price was very good.
- My first trip – 7/18/2013
- We had a very good time and will come back.
- Sunset Ridge – Vivian M. 7/14/2013
- This is the second time we have stayed at Sunset Ridge and it seems a little run down from the first time, several years ago. We love the location but the cabin is in need of a thorough cleaning and some maintenance, however that is our choice of location so we will probably return.
- Clean and cool mountain breezes.. – Robert W. 6/3/2013
- View was good and your away from the crouds.
- sunset ridge – 4/11/2013
- Me and my family stayed at aunt-bugs the firt week of march. The cabin was clean and very nice,the drive to it was steep so make sure you have 4x4 for winter. We lost power due to storm theres no flashlights,candles you might want to take both. No power for like 4 hours.also theres horse u pits with no horse shoes. The bigge is its a 8 person cabin but the hot water dont last to fill the tub so plan to take showers in shifts.. over all the cabin has most everything you need beautiful location and private....
- Nice place-pricey – Joi W. 3/2/2013
- It was a really nice cabin with a beautiful view. However, $389 for two nights is absurd. I think you all had the special buy 2 get the 3rd night free for February, yet nobody mentioned this to me.
|Kennith M. - 01/02/2017||5.0|
Friendly check in and good directions to cabin, the app was great, look forward to coming back
|Alicia R. - 07/09/2016||4.0|
The location was great, the cabin was clean and well stocked. Assistance was readily available and the stay was relaxing and wonderful!
|Donna M. - 08/26/2015||4.0|
The staff in the office was very good! , friendly and knowledgeable !
|Patricia C. - 06/06/2015||3.0|
Showers bad, water pressure in kitchen terrible, cabin smelled like it had been closed up for months. When walking on the floors the very first night, my feet were dirty because the cabin had obviously not been freshened up recently. Television never did work in one of the bedrooms. Was also chased out of the bedroom by a huge spider the first night. Finally located it hours later in a large spider web attached to the bedroom curtains. Understand that spiders are part of being in the mountains, but it is apparent to me that no one took the time to thoroughly clean this cabin. Although the people that I spoke to while there were pleasant, the cabin itself was a disappointment.
|Christie K. - 05/28/2015||5.0|
Our stay at Aunt Bugs was wonderful and relaxing. We highly enjoyed it and would recommend it to others coming to the area.