A SLICE OF PARADISE #161View Fullscreen
A Slice O’ Paradise is a two story, one bedroom, and one bath cabin and is the perfect cabin for relaxation or recreation near Pigeon Forge. As you enter this cabin into the living area there are cathedral ceilings, a full size pool table, sleeper sofa and chair set in front of a cozy gas log fireplace and 46" HDTV which offers cable with HBO/Showtime and a DVD Player. The fully equipped kitchen provides everything you need and there is a laundry closet with a stack washer/dryer for those extended stays. You can enjoy your meal comfortably seated at the dining table for four or choose to seat at the two bar stools at the counter for a quick snack. The deck provides the ultimate in relaxation in the four person hot tub and deck rockers. Ascend the stairs to the open loft bedroom furnished with a king bed, dresser and full length mirror. Relax in the romantic jetted tub for two and enjoy your view of the mountains through the cathedral windows. Curl up under the covers and catch a movie on the 32" Flat Screen TV/DVD/VCR with HBO/SHOWTIME. Wall mounted hair dryer are also provided in the adjoining full bath. Enjoy the peace of the Smoky Mountains or take a short drive to the many shopping outlets at Tanger Outlets at Five Oaks and other area attractions. All cabin stays are provided a free starter pack of coffee, paper towels, toilet tissue, hand soap, dishwasher and dish washing detergent for your immediate use. Your rates are based on 2 adults (12 or older) any additional adults will be 12.50 per night per extra adult.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Close to Dollywood
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Private Hot Tub
- Close to Town
- Mountain View
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Much Needed Weekend – 2/22/2017
- Location was perfect. Felt isolated but was still close to everything. The cabin was clean and just as the pictures depicted. Had fun playing pool. Only complaints would be the hot tub jets were not very powerful. The shower desperately in need of a new shower head. The weather was perfect for February. Thankfully no snow or ice patches because the road to the cabin would have been impossible.
- Perfect get away – 11/15/2016
- This cabin was perfect ... and set up very well ...the mountain viewfirst thing in the morning was the best thing to wake up to ... only issues i found was the tvs were not set up so i had to and the shower head could have been replaced
- September 2016 visit – Dale W. 9/25/2016
- We had a great stay at Aunt Bug's # 161 (A Slice of Paradise). The cabin was clean, well appointed, and had everything we needed. It was situated on the lot perfectly, in the mornings, we watched the sunrise to the left, and in the the evenings, we watched the sunsets to the right. It is secluded, but, just a short drive to all the places we wanted to go. I would highly recommend this cabin, and Aunt Bug's. The office staff was very friendly, and helpful, both on the phone and at the office. We're looking forward to our next visit to the Smokies...and probably the same cabin.
- A Slice of Paradise – Jenice W. 9/3/2016
- The cabin was in a great location. With mountain views. Clean and well stocked with all the amenities. I would highly recommend this cabin.Price was also affordable.
- Awesome place great time!!!! – 8/15/2016
- Great cabin close to everything very kozy
- Great Experience – Kelly P. 7/15/2016
- Wonderful vacation spot. Would definitely stay here again!!
- Awesome, Awesome – Melissa F. 6/2/2016
- Great cabin, nice and clean, Loved the deck, awesome views. Great location for anything you decide to do. We zip lined, spent a day at dolly wood theme park. Everything was close to our cabin. We loved the location and the cabin and how close we were to all the attractions, food, shopping, and the fun!
- 1st Time but won't be the last! – Linda Q. 4/3/2016
- I'm a city girl who moved to Florida 25 years ago raise 2 little girls in a better environment. Needless to say "mountains" are not something I am used to. I love camping and after a few years of very stressful life my husband and I needed to get away. We chose a cabin vacation in the Smokey Mountains. I found Aunt Bugs Cabins on the internet and began comparing cabins that met our needs. We decided on "A Slice of Paradise" and we couldn't be more satisfied. It is such a pleasure to deal with a company that is honest and trustworthy. Everything they promised was delivered. The pictures on the internet were exactly what we found when we got there. No surprises or disappointments at all! I have to admit that climbing the mountain for the first time was frightening to me...lol! We finally got there and wondered if we did the right thing! We climbed and climbed the mountain (city girl mountains) until we finally found our cabin. The first night we stayed in as we were afraid to go down the mountain at night!!! lol The next day we ventured out and it wasn't so scary after all. In fact when we had to leave we paid for another night because we really didn't want to go home. The peaceful nights staring up at a clear sky and stars is indescribable. The mountain view is breath taking! I hope to be able to return with my entire family! I would absolutely recommend Aunt Bugs Cabins and the wonderful memories a vacation in the mountains will leave you with!
- Great Romantic Weekend – 3/7/2016
- A slice of paradise is the perfect cabin for a couple's get-a-way. We loved the pool table, Jacuzzi and large soaking tub. The bed was also very comfortable. We ended up staying an extra night!
- Absolutely Beautiful – Tiffaney K. 2/10/2016
- This was my first time staying in a cabin, so I did not know what to expect. This exceeded any expectations I may have had. The cabin was beautiful. They provide everything you need, all you have to bring is food and clothes. And the location is perfect. you feel secluded, yet we were very close to a variety of stores and restaurants. We look forward to coming back.
- A SLICE OF PARADISE – Larry W. 1/25/2016
- I made a call to the office about an issue with the TV and within an hour someone was there to fix it. I would definitely stay again.
- Thanksgiving in Tennessee – 12/18/2015
- Myself, my wife, our 13 yr old daughter and 1 yr old grandson stayed here for five nights during the week of Thanksgiving. We were pleasantly surprised by the location and condition of the cabin. We had never stayed in this area before and were very unfamiliar with what was available. On the advise of a friend, we rented through Aunt Bug's and will definitely be going back and using them.
- A slice of paradise – 10/25/2015
- had a great time – Billy H. 10/1/2015
- have not been there in a has change.i wood stay in cabin instead of a room
- Truly a Slice of Paradise – Pam P. 9/8/2015
- We loved our stay in Pigeon Forge in the "A Slice of Paradise" cabin.The cabin was very well is up a very steep hill so in icy conditions I can imagine that would be hard to access but it provides an amazing view!The location was perfect providing easy access to shopping, restaurants, and other activities. We rode ATVs, went whitewater rafting, shopped at Christmas Place and the Old Mill area. Had wonderful food at JT Hannah's Kitchen and The Old Mill Restaurant.
- A great view! – Tracye S. 7/25/2015
- We really enjoyed our stay at this cabin, it has an amazing view. One night we even got a free firework show, it was very clean and the staff at the rental company was very helpful.
- Sweetness – Eugene F. 6/30/2015
- IT was comfortable and clean. The view was very beautiful. We had a good experience. The staff did a good job and checked up a couple of days later. Helpful thank you.
|Angenette P. - 01/31/2017||5.0|
Service was excellent. The Cabin was amazing, clean and comfortable. A wonderful experience for my 1st time.
|Devin S. - 10/29/2016||5.0|
Very accomdating of all our needs great place to stay!
|Dale W. - 09/24/2016||5.0|
Secluded...quiet..yet close to everything we wanted. Very nice cabin with lots of amenities. Will definitely be back.
|Montana R. - 04/18/2016||5.0|
This cabin was beautiful everything we expected and need was there!
|Shaterika B. - 04/12/2016||5.0|
Our stay was perfect. We had all of our needs met and the cabin and view was gorgeous! I'll definitely be visiting again soon
|Linda Q. - 03/18/2016||5.0|
Vacationing in Aunt Bugs Cabins has probably been the best vacation we have ever had! Aunt Bugs delivered everything they promised. The Cabin was impeccably clean, well supplied with everyday needs, the hot tub was hot and the Jacuzzi worked excellently. It is an extreme pleasure to do business with a company that truly lives up to what they offer. I booked our entire vacation online and enjoyed the discounts on shows and attractions Aunt Bugs offered. We added an extra day to our stay simply because we didn't want to leave. Our family is already talking about a possible Christmas stay at a cabin for the family.
|Rodney S. - 02/27/2016||5.0|
Very well arranged which allowed us to feel like it was our very own.
|Tiffaney K. - 02/01/2016||5.0|
The cabin was absolutely beautiful. We loved our stay there. It was clean, had everything we needed. And the view from the hot tub on the deck was one of my favorite parts of our stay.
|Billy John S. - 12/23/2015||4.0|
The cabin was beautiful. We had no issues. Checking in was quick and easy.
|Vanessa R. - 12/20/2015||5.0|
Loved our cabin, the views, the area. Just absolutely loved everything about our trip. Thank you so much! As for the below question, we've already recommended you to friends and family!! Hope to be back soon!
|Daniel H. - 10/26/2015||5.0|
The cabin was very clean. The view was awesome. I would stay there again. It is close to down town and very convenient.
|Mark G. - 07/27/2015||5.0|
Cabin was great. View great. Office staff great. The sink up stairs is not draining very well. Remote up stairs, after it was repaired, was not working later.
|Michael A. - 07/01/2015||4.0|
The cabin was great, and the check in/out process was a breeze.