SLEEPING BEAUTY #511View Fullscreen
Location: Gatlinburg, TN (4 miles from Downtown) Sleeping beauty mountain chalet is nestled in the woods in Gatlinburg, just minutes from the Parkway. This cute mountain chalet in Gatlinburg is great for a family on a budget. You will enjoy having the conveniences of home, plus a jacuzzi tub in the master suite, hot tub on the deck, pool access during the warmer months. Enjoy a dip in the pool when it's in-season or build a fire in the wood fireplace to keep you warm in the winter. Spend some quality time preparing a meal together in the fully equipped kitchen or just relax on the couch and watch a DVD. Enjoy your vacation in the Smokies at "Sleeping Beauty #511 vacation rental. Enjoy this Gatlinburg chalet, just 2 miles from Downtown Gatlinburg. Rate is based on 4 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Wood
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Charcoal Grill
- Satellite TV
- Thank you Aunt Bugs for an amazing stay in the Smokies! – Christy C. 6/29/2016
- Aunt Bugs provided us with a beautiful cabin that was well kept and decorated like someone really wants to enhance the mountain stay experience. I would highly recommend Aunt Bugs to anyone that is looking for a cabin in the mountains. Only suggestion is to update folks on stairs when renting. My Mother has had a knee replacement and the 27 stairs leading up to the cabin were a little much. She is tough though and hung in there. Thanks again Aunt Bugs. Look forward to seeing you again in the future. :)
- Aunt Bugs cabins – Charlene B. 6/3/2016
- It was a great a good location very roomy my grandchildren and I love it
- It was pretty awsome! – 5/18/2016
- Nice place everything was on point just a few things off. 1 the jacuzzi lights werent working so at night i had to turn on all the house lights to be able to see when i was in the hot tub. 2. There was a wasp nest in the corner of the little shack the hot tub was under. Other than those things it was a great visit ill definetly be back soon ????
- Amazing Customer Service – 3/31/2016
- I opted for the budget-minded cabin for our first stay in Gatlinburg, and it fit the description. What really impressed me was the customer service received both over the phone and in person. These people are awesome and we will definitely be doing business with Aunt Bug's again.
- Cabin review – Jessica B. 3/20/2016
- One word is all i need to say:""WOUNDERFUL""......
- sleeping beauty – John B. 5/29/2014
- Very cool place – Thomas S. 4/17/2014
- It was awesome. Just wish I could have stayed longer. thanks
- aunt bugs cabin review – David M. 8/8/2013
- We had a great time, we thought the cabin was nice and at a good price. We would stay here again.
- great stay – Doug L. 7/29/2013
- very comfortable & homey
- when we return we will ask for no steps leading to cabin.(stairs) – 6/19/2013
- Over all we had a great experience, The dryer was to small for four people to use every night.
- Gatlinburg – Helen P. 3/14/2013
- Had wonderful vacation! Cant wait to go back!
- much needed get away!!!! – Kristin L. 3/5/2013
- Me and my husband stayied two nights in sleeping beauty. The snow was great the cabin was very cute and homie. Everything worked just fine and we had a wonderful time. Oh the fite place is real unlike some places that claim to be and arent.
|Christy C. - 06/28/2016||5.0|
We had a wonderful time last weekend staying at the Sleeping Beauty. The cabin was decorated with sweet little touches and it shows that you take pride in what you do. We will definitely return to the Smokey Mountains and rent from Aunt Bugs when we do. Only suggestion is alerting guests when they are choosing a cabin if there are stairs that go up to the cabin. My Mom is 78 and has had two hip replacements and a recent knee replacement and the stairs were extremely tough for her. Also, the hand rail leading up to the stairs could use some repair and/or stabilizing for safety. :) Thank you all for your hospitality.
|Jessica B. - 03/20/2016||5.0|
One word. "WOUNDERFUL"....great place,loved it,very relaxing, had everything you need for your stay.
|T. - 07/14/2014||5.0|
Awesome job hope to see you again soon.