SHAMROCK LODGE #215View Fullscreen
Location: Oldham Springs Resort (5 miles from Downtown Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge) This amazing, Smoky Mountain log cabin has two master bedrooms on the main floor (great for physically challenged individuals, elderly, or young families). The spacious loft features a large game room with pool table, foosball, air hockey, TV, and a bonus sitting area! NEW: Beginning mid-JULY: this exclusive cabin has a 60-game video arcade game being installed for additional fun and entertainment! The bunk beds in the loft will make the kids feel like they have their own private retreat! You will appreciate the lovely decor and fine furnishings this beautiful Pigeon Forge cabin offers. Relax and enjoy the wooded views and mountain ridges from your private hot tub, or spend a relaxing evening in your master suite with jacuzzi and fireplace! This log cabin has a dependable WiFi source to bring you internet access so you'll have access to your social media, email, or other business/personal accounts. Shamrock Lodge is pet friendly and handicapped friendly, so it is perfect for all members of your family! Get the most out of your vacation with one of the finest lodges in the Smokies! This vacation log cabin is in a gated community for added security & is located on a beautiful one acre land lot. Reserve this luxury cabin and you'll enjoy an unbelievable vacation in the Smokies! You're less than 3 miles to Dollywood & Splash Country from this cabin Rates are based on 4 adults. Each additional adult is $12.50 per night. Pets must be registered for $75 per pet (40lb or smaller).
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Jacuzzi Tub (2)
- Handicapped Friendly
- Pet Friendly
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Air Hockey
- Decorated for Christmas
- Arcade Game
- Beautiful – 12/5/2016
- We loved our cabin it was so beautiful and all the amenities of home. We were very happy that we got to bring our dogs with us that was a huge plus for us.
- Home away from home!!! – Daniel B. 7/28/2016
- What a great cabin! Plently of space, plenty of things to do! Game room was really nice! The kids didn't want to leave the cabin! The only downside was the master bed tilted to one side and was in need of proper repair.
- LOVELY AND RELAXING – 6/6/2016
- WE HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE HERE. THE HOME IS VERY NICE AND A GREAT PLACE TO RELAX.
- Cabin Rental – 4/3/2016
- Good experience. Appreciated the consistent email updates. Furniture and dishes were well used might consider replacing some items.
- Enjoyed It. – Patricia E. 6/12/2015
- The house was entertaining for the children. Beautiful. A couple of cleaning issue which were corrected by staff ASAP. Dog hair on pillow and bird dropping on porch swing. We enjoyed the house wish we could of stayed longer. Staff were wonderful to deal with.
- 2014 Flowers Vacation – Kevin F. 7/9/2014
- Cabin was nice and had plenty of space for our 4 adult and 4 children. This was the first year that we shared a cabin with another family. The game room kept the kids entertained.
- Fantastic Cabin Vacation – John J. 6/27/2014
- Rental was Fantastic! Location and drive up was breathtaking. We had a wondeful time and this cabin was perfect!
- A very nice vacation spot – 6/12/2014
- The location was very private yet close to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge.
- Shamrock Lodge 215 – Nyla W. 5/13/2014
- We had a great vacation. This was the first time to stay in a cabin and it was fantastic. We loved the cabin was clean and beautiful. We had trouble 2 days once with the air conditioner and the next day with the wifi and both times they were there within 30 minutes to fix them. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. We loved the free dog dishes for our little ones. My daughters loved the game room and the hot tub.
- Great Christmas Trip! – Paula M. 12/29/2013
- We enjoyed the cabin. It was clean &nice. We wish we would have had a DVD in the LR. Also the hot tub was not working properly. Good trip.
- Wonderful Place – David N. 10/12/2013
- My wife, daughter and I thought it was wonderful. Our little dog loved it too. We were a bit apprehensive on our first drive there at dusk over a very curvy road (We're "city folk,") but soon learned to appreciate the "unusual" drive and the raccoons who tried to empty the garbage cans at night! It's perfect for a family that needs some "get-away" time. The folks at Aunt Bugg's were very helpful. We wished that we could have stayed another week.
- GReat stay in the Mountains – Richard S. 8/30/2013
- Great get away!
|Travis T. - 01/16/2017||5.0|
WiFi code provided at check in did not work at the cabin
|Dominic A. - 11/23/2016||5.0|
We really enjoyed our stay. Our cabin was great and dog friendly!
|Jesse R. - 11/01/2016||5.0|
Very nice and clean.will stay there again loved the county fell.
|Amy D. - 10/03/2016||5.0|
Excellent service ! The cabin was great , the only complaint I would have is the beds were noisy when used ! Other than that it was an excellent stay! Definitely will stay again in the future.
|Rebekah L. - 07/25/2016||5.0|
We usually book with Aunt Bugs. Great experience, no problems.
|Tonia P. - 07/18/2016||4.0|
Everything was great! The cabin was just as it looked on the internet. And the location was convenient to both Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.
|Nancy F. - 06/06/2016||5.0|
YOUR SERVICE WAS TOP OF THE LINE. THE HOME WAS LOVELY AND RELAXING.
|Mary F. - 04/02/2016||5.0|
Excellent! A little confusion with the gate code but otherwise great. Supervise interns closely.
|Adarin M. - 03/28/2016||5.0|
We had a great time our stay wad short but loved every min of it.
|Jason F. - 02/15/2016||5.0|
Everything went great. The cabin was just as expected. This was my second year here. And will be back
|Margaret G. - 01/20/2016||4.0|
Ranita was very helpful when booking. Check in process was very smooth and mobile check out was great.
|Cory F. - 12/07/2015||4.0|
After a long drive, arriving at the main office took only five minutes to gain access to the chalet. The chalet was clean and very accommodating for our whole family. Overall, very nice staff, efficient check in process, great place to stay, and will definitely recommend to friends and family!
|Patricia E. - 06/12/2015||4.0|
The staff was wonderful. When I complained about dog hair on the pillows and bird dropping on porch swing they got right on it to fix the problem.