A RAMBLIN ROSE #213View Fullscreen
Location: Cabin in between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, A Ramblin Rose A cozy, peaceful log cabin conveniently located in Sky Harbor subdivision, between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. If you want a FLAT parking space you got it. The parking area is big enough for 3 cars and if you are pulling a trailer it will fit with plenty of room to spare. If you like privacy, the bedrooms are located on opposite sides of the cabin, each with their own very large bathrooms. This nicely decorated cabin features a basement game room with pool table, foosball table, game table and for video gaming, a 39" Flat screen TV. A full sized bathroom is attached. Each bedroom has its own TV, so when a football game is on, mom and the kids can watch their favorite show. Enjoy the Hot Tub on the back deck or go sit in the Jacuzzi in the Master Suite. Located just minutes from major attractions such as the Smoky Mountain National Park, Dollywood, Dixie Stampede, Titanic Museum, Smoky Mountain Opry and so much more to explore and enjoy. Do you want to shop? Don't worry this cabin is just minutes from your major shopping outlet malls in Pigeon Forge and quaint shops on the Gatlinburg strip. If you are interested in arts and crafts, take the back road out of Sky Harbor and you will end up in the Arts and Crafts area on Glades Road. So set back, relax and enjoy the Foothills of the Smokies. Enjoy the wildlife and the rain on a tin roof. Book your stay in A Ramblin Rose today.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Fireplace - Gas
- Hot Tub
- Charcoal Grill
- Decorated for Christmas
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- 4 TV'S
- Great Stay – 06/13/2017
- We really enjoyed our stay. Very nice accommodations.
- – Kina M 09/26/2016
- Had a wonderful time with family and friends. Great get away weekend
- – Sheila M 09/04/2016
- Everything was wonderful! We are looking forward to our next trip!
- Give Aunt Bugs a try...You won't be disappointed – Carol N. 08/23/2016
- I have read many reviews about Aunt Bugs and I have to say I found none of it to be true. From point of booking to leaving my family were very happy. We stayed at A Ramblin Rose.
It was very clean upon arrival and I am ocd about cleaning as I suffer with allergies so for me to be happy it is praise indeed.
The cabin was exactly as described. Nicely decorated for Christmas which I have to say made us all laugh. I loved the feeling of a home away from home that it gave us.
Dealing with Aunt Bugs was easy and hassle free. We were delayed getting to our destination and called ahead they set up everything and it was plain sailing.
We had a visit from racoons on the first night...great to meet our neighbours.
Gatlinburg is awesome. There is so much to do..
Price of the cabin was very reasonable. We are a family of 8 so getting hotels are not easy so A Ramblin Rose was a great fit for us.
There was only one downside. The pool table etc was in the basement and you had to go outside to access it...
Thank you to The Scott's and Aunt Bugs. We will definitely be back.
- Excellent – 06/15/2016
- It's my first visit, we are all very excited. And we had a great time. Only thing I don't like is the heating system. There is no heat available in the cabin, I don't why?
- – David M 06/11/2016
- Cabin was great. No big issues. Office staff was great.
- – Shaila S 05/09/2016
- Very good experience, the only thing is the heat. It's a cold night, but the heat is not working.
- – Steven H 04/06/2016
- Loved the cabin. Everyone at the office was friendly. The check in and out was easy. Over all loved it.
- Loved it – Steven H. 04/05/2016
- Loved the cabin. Everyone at the office was nice. The check in and out was easy.
- – Carolyn J 03/11/2016
- We were pleased with the cabin overall and enjoyed our stay. It was very clean and maintained was very helpful when he came to light the fireplace. Our grandchildren enjoyed the gameroom.The kitchen was well supplied. The only thing we didn't like was the grill. It was rather small for 9 people.
- GREAT – 01/06/2016
- It was a great cabin nice and like home.
- – Rong O 10/13/2015
- It is a pleasant stay. Cabin is well maintained. Rooms are clean.
- Great time – Tracy R. 09/25/2015
- Cabin was very nice everything we expected, except the water pressure when 2 people were showering.
- 5 Starr – Gerald B. 09/17/2015
- Absolutely amazing ??
- – Tracy R 09/08/2015
- Aunt Bug's staff was very easy to work with and kept us in formed. The cabin was very nice and clean. The mircowave did not work and the TV's were confusing but we figured it out before too long.
- The best! – Silvana T. 03/25/2015
- Everything was perfect, amazing !
- Perfect – Manuel P. 01/12/2015
- Beutiful cabin complete with all the aneminities. Excellent location and views. Very close to Gatlinburg, Tn.