MOUNTAIN PERCH #2134View Fullscreen
Location: Sky Harbor Resort (Perched between Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge. Mountain Perch is a charming two bedroom, three bath log cabin located in Sky Harbor, between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. The scenic mountain views from the wrap-around porch will welcome you as you begin your morning with a cup of coffee or OJ! This Smoky Mountain cabin offers a relaxing jacuzzi , hot tub, and pool table. The newly done pantry and kitchen is fully equipped with a brand new stove for those nights you decide to eat in and relax. After a hard day of playing in town you can melt into the new leather sofas and recliner in front of a 50" Flat screen TV. From the moment you arrive at this cozy cabin you won't want to leave! Enjoy mountain living, by taking in the view from the back porch or relaxing in your porch swing on the front at Mountain Perch. Enjoy both Wifi internet access and movie channel programs like HBO, Showtime, & Cinemax at this fabulous Smoky Mountain cabin. Use your Ipad or laptop at this cabin for work or to catch up on your social media & emails. This vacation cabin is perfect for any family or group of friends any time of year! Ask for Mountain Perch for the perfect getaway cabin! This cabin has outstanding value by offering three beds at a two bedroom price! It's a very spacious layout with three levels, plus a wraparound porch on the exterior of the cabin. The downstairs bedroom has its own bunk bed, which kids and Singles are sure to enjoy. This cedar bunk bed has a twin & full bed combination! The pool table room is great for the kids or adults for entertainment. This cabin has a covered hot tub which is also relaxing for the ultimate vacation experience. This Price is based on 4 adults. Each additional adult is $12.50 per night. Register your pet at time of booking. No smoking allowed in this cabin.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Wood
- Pet Friendly
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Mountain View
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Great Cabin – 1/6/2017
- Perfect family stay, excellent cabin at excellent location.
- Great Getaway – Lydia R. 11/22/2016
- The cabin was exactly as described! Great view and all the amenities! Would be careful going this far up if icy though. Will definitely book this cabin again!
- Fall Break Get-away – Paul E. 10/9/2016
- We decided to go to the mountains during fall break and decided to take our 16 year old granddaughter and our 14 year old twin granddaughters. Mountain Perch was a spectacular cabin. We enjoyed our stay there. Views were amazing. This was listed as a two bedroom but we had room to sleep more people. It is really secluded and at the very top. Road was steep but not to bad. We were just thrilled to stay here and will book our next cabin with Aunt Bugs.
- A nice get away – Donald S. 8/3/2016
- Very nice cabin......
Enjoyed the fireworks from the second deck looking toward Dollywood.
Felt like home away from home...
- Mountain Perch Review – 7/28/2016
- Our vacation was great. The only issue with the cabin was the steep road leading to it, but that wasn't even really a problem. The bedrooms don't allow for a lot of privacy but it all worked out well. We visited the Dixie Stampede, went horseback riding, wonder works, wax museum,and even had a bear and her 3 babies visit us!!!!!
- Mountain Top View – Candy B. 5/27/2016
- Cabin was nice, location beautiful. We are already planning our next trip.
- Always impressed! – Heather F. 4/5/2016
- Since we found Aunt Bugs we haven't stayed anywhere else! Love the cabins and location. We bring our fur babies and it's a plus that aunt bugs cabns are pet friendly!
- First time renting a cabin... Loved it!! – Victor Z. 8/16/2015
- This cabin was wonderful! Awesome view of part of Pigeon Forge surrendered by gorgeous mountains! Very clean and cozy. The only insignificant problem were some of the blinds that did not work properly but come on people, you are there to enjoy the beautiful mountains, enjoy the time to relax, enjoy the time to get out of reality, so for all of you that like to complain about insignificant stuff then you just need to stay where you are and not bother.
You don't have to have a 4x4 in the summer but there is not a doubt in my mind that you would in the winter specially with the snow, wet leaves, ice, etc. the roads are extremely steep but they are fun. We stayed for 5 days and believe me when I say that I did not want to leave. Definitely coming back next year. It is totally worth the money and the memories. Cabin is within miles of every attraction. Make sure you bring your flashlight cause it's dark!
- Great stay – Mark L. 7/29/2015
- Fantastic cabin. It had everything we needed. Just bought a few extra items to make it more like home.
Only complaint wiuld be that the TV in the bedroom could not receive channels nor could the one down stairs in the game room. I suspect prevoius renters may have made modifications.
Hot tub was great.
- Family vacationing with 3 teenagers – Crystal C. 6/8/2015
- We just spent a week at mountain perch and I coukd not have been happier with our choice! The house is exactly as pictured and we had plenty of room between the 3 levels. The drive to the cabin was as described in other reviews, steep steep steep!!! The kitchen is well stocked with utensils, pots and pans. Loved the giant TV in the living room! When you check in make sure you get clarification on what channels HBO, Showtime and Cinemax are on, because we could never get the TV to tune to them. WiFi works awesome there which is good because there is little to no phone signal. Never could figure out how to work the game room TV or how to keep the sound from cutting out on the tv when someone else walked upstairs to the master bed room. We were there to get away from it all, and this house provided the perfect place to do that! We even got to experience our first hail storm while there! I was so impressed that the rental company sent someone our to clean up all the limbs and leaves from our house the next day, nice touch! :)
- great view – 5/19/2015
- Cabin very nice and comfortable. Lots of room with a beautiful view. Well kept and had no issues. Drive to cabin steep. Location remote but private. Staff helpful and attentive.
- Sooo relaxing & beautiful view!!! – Wayne P. 5/10/2015
- We loved it..Just so quiet & relaxing. If I wouldn't have had a GPS, I don't think I would have ever found it! Had a racoon keep coming up on the porch at nite. Saw a huge woodpecker too. No bears though, which could be good:)
- AWESOME cabin – Valerie R. 2/17/2015
- It was wonderful to escape the city, Atlanta, and come to the tippy top of the mountain. Great views, loved the hot tub and pool table. I would definitely go back!!!
- Mountain Perch – William R. 12/16/2014
- We have used Aunt Bugs Cabin Rentals many times for our stays in the Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge area and have always had positive experiences. The staff is always friendly and helpful.This was the first time we rented Mountain Perch. The views were outstanding! Please be aware that the drive up to the cabin is very steep.
- Family getaway – 8/13/2014
- Very quiet and enjoyable stay! We enjoyed seeing the fireworks nightly from Dollywood.
- Peaceful mountain escape! – Bridget Y. 8/4/2014
- We were very satisfied with our rental experience. The layout was a little challenging with only one bedroom in the basement level that was private. The two other bedrooms (one is really a loft space with a bed, and the other bedroom had large open windows to the great room below) were not private but were comfortable and nicely furnished. The kitchen was great and had everything we needed to prepare most of our meals. The view is spectacular. Wide open view of the mountains and the fireworks at Dollywood at night. The wraparound porch was also nice, but we would have liked to have more seating like rockers (which were on the small deck below near the hot tub) on the large deck so we could enjoy the view more. We brought our bichon, and he did just fine with all the stairs. The home is 3 levels so beware if you have issues with stairs. Our only wish was that the living room TV was larger. The cabin was very clean and the basic supplies were enough to get us through most of our week stay. The cabin is on a very steep, very narrow road, so beware if you have a large vehicle or one that won't make the climb, but if you can, the view and the privacy were well worth it.
- great – Denise T. 6/5/2014
- We were very happy with our stay at the cabin Mountain Perch for 6 days. The only thing I wanted that was not there was rocking chairs on the deck. The location was a little difficult to find so I used my car's GPS to find it. The cabin was very comfortable.There was room for many people to stay. There was just two of us for this trip. We were very happy with our stay.
- Wonderful experience! – Sharon N. 5/24/2014
- My 3 grown daughters and I really enjoyed our stay at Mountain Perch. The cabin was very clean and the views were awesome! The kitchen was a little limited in serving dishes. Would have liked a couple larger bowls to serve in. But everything else was great. Would definitely come back again.
- Most rexaled I've been in years – Jennifer W. 5/2/2014
- Our vacation was probably the best one we have taken as a family in 19 years. It was as peaceful as one could have wanted. Because of the layout of the cabin, each member of our family had their own space and could relax and enjoy themselves without getting in another's way. It was especially nice for our four-legged family member, once she figured out how the stairs worked. Not only would I recommend Aunt Bugs to others, I look forward to our next outing. Thank you for everything. When we arrived the televisions did not work properly. One telephone call and that was quickly taken care of. Everyone was very nice and pleasant to meet. The drive to the cabin was an experience in itself due to the incline of the roadway, but after an initial gasp of breath, we had no problems. again, thank you for everything.
- Review – 3/27/2014
- We came here for Spring Break and it was a great experience. I couldn't have been happier with my choice!
- a home away from home – 8/25/2013
- This was my first stay in a cabin. Usualy we go to a motel since we are only in Tennessee at this time of year for a few days. Being older we wanted something with more room and privacy. We really got more room than we needed but my dad was tickeled pink with our stay. The property was a little farther out than we planned but after finding it we had a nice stay.Now that we know about the area and what is available we can choose a more appropate place for just two people. hope to return next year with more of our famiy.
- Beautiful view – Randall L. 8/23/2013
- It was a nice vacation. Plenty of room.. The only downside is it was up a steep grade hill... other than that very nice and quite..
- heavenly awesome!!!! – Francisco G. 8/3/2013
- All my family loved it! The location was good the views were amazing we felt like we were in heaven! We didn't know it was located on top of the mountain and my wife is afraid of heights so getting up the hill and looking at her face was priceless!!! But she even said it !!it was priceless!!! An adventure that we're never going to forget.
- Relaxing on a Perch – Darrell Y. 6/8/2013
- Other than the electricity going out for 3 hours, all was well. I have stayed at numerous Aunt Bugs cabins and have always found them to be very nice.
- nice getaway – 5/19/2013
- Great views – Lisa F. 2/12/2013
- We loved the views, a very nice weekend away
|Kelly W. - 11/28/2016||5.0|
I felt that there was a lot of clear communication. It was a very easy and fast check in and check out process.
|Lydia R. - 11/20/2016||5.0|
The cabin was awesome! It was exactly how it was described. The view from the back porch was excellent! Great stay....wish it could've been longer!
|Mary Ann S. - 08/14/2016||4.0|
Our cabin was very clean when we checked in, and had all the needed cookware/dinnerware. Our view was also beautiful. Absolutely peaceful! Only minor issues were some light bulbs burnt out on porches, and maintenance came the next day after I called to find them. The appliances we well kept, except the washer and dryer, which could use updating. The washer leaked onto the floor in that closet, and dryer was not heavy duty Overall, we had a very pleasant stay, and would definitely recommend Aunt Bug's to friends. We will also likely stay with you in the future.
|Chad P. - 08/06/2016||5.0|
The only negative thing I can say is that the cable box in the living room did not work. That was not a big deal for us since we were always on the move. Other than that, everything was awesome!
|Donald S. - 08/01/2016||5.0|
Everyone in the staff department was nice and had to call the cleaning staff and they were also . We enjoyed the stay and may come back next year.
|Shyrick S. - 07/28/2016||4.0|
Everything was great! Our vacation went off without a hitch!
|Cheryl F. - 06/05/2016||5.0|
Staff very courteous and informative about cabin details and directions. Easy check in and check out! Great cabin selections on their web site, too!
|Areege G. - 05/03/2016||5.0|
My stay with my family was amazing! I can not wait for our next get away with aunt bugs cabin rentals!
|Danny L. - 04/04/2016||4.0|
Overall stay was very good. Some minor issues were the washer leaking, cob webs and dusty.
|Kristen S. - 03/30/2016||5.0|
Excellent Job on Check in and Check out and everyone was very friendly and helpful.
|Emily P. - 03/01/2016||5.0|
The staff was very friendly and we always enjoy our stay with Aunt Bug's.
|Mark L. - 07/13/2015||4.0|
Checkin and checkout flawless. Cabin was clean and contained everything we needed for our stay. Problems: The upstairs bathroom tub drained very slowly. This caused the soap to build up on the tub which made it very slippery. Only the TV in the living room could receive stations from cable. The pourch could use a hammer and a coat of stain. Overall the cabin was great. Very quiet and comfortable.
|Lori M. - 06/16/2015||4.0|
The experience of check-in & reservations was great! The cabin was a little farther out of the way than we expected so next time we would want closer to town. The cabin itself was cozy & great for our Maltese to join us! The only thing we didn't really like was the basement bedroom did not have a dresser for our clothes & that was the only room that was totally private as a bedroom. We would love to come back sometime & would recommend Aunt Bug's to others visiting in the area.
|Gayle B. - 05/05/2015||4.0|
Good service and follow up to confirm everything good at cabin. Directions to cabin conflicted with map. Staff notified. Hopefully corrected for future guests.
|Renee H. - 12/27/2014||5.0|
they were very helpful when we called for wood to be delivered. Thanks Donna! We had a great Christmas Day Saw Snow!!
|F W R. - 10/31/2014||5.0|
only thing that was missing was salt and pepper! other than that the place was beautiful thank you
|John F. - 09/24/2014||5.0|
Check in and out was easy. Several of the mini blinds in the cabin were missing or broken and should be taken care of.