MORNING MIST #246View Fullscreen
Morning Mist is a charming, comfortable and very tastefully decorated cabin that has so much to offer. Located close to the Great Smoky Arts & Crafts Community just minutes from downtown Gatlinburg. The bear themed living room features a stone accented gas fireplace with cathedral ceilings and faux suede sofa and love seat for your comfort. Just off the living area you will find a fully equipped kitchen with every thing you'll need to cook and prepare a delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner for entire party and find a stylish wood dining table that seats 6. Also, on the main level is a beautiful king bedroom with flat screen TV and nearby full bath which is roomy enough that the washer, dryer, iron and ironing board are located in a spacious closet inside the bathroom. For your convenience, this bathroom is also accessible from the main living area of the cabin. Take in the fresh mountain air, grill some burgers and steaks on the gas grill or soak away your aches and pains in the steamy outdoor covered hot tub, or if you prefer a bit more sun, step onto the adjoining open deck where you will find an attractive picnic table and benches. Take a quick trip upstairs and you'll enter the loft game room with a pool table that is open to the living area. Off the game room is a wonderful, sturdy king size bed with a flat screen TV mounted on the wall at the foot of the bed. Behind a privacy door is a additional sleeping area built in the dormer with a twin size bed... perfect for a young child. Adjacent to the bedroom is a full bath with attractive tile flooring and roomy shower with a corner seat. As an added convenience there is wireless internet just in case you need to check your email or browse the web. We look forward to your special mountain getaway at Morning Mist. Rate's are based on 4 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night. No smoking please.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes/Pots and Pans
- Washer & Dryer
- Ironing Board
- Fireplace - Gas
- Close to Ripley's Aquarium
- Close to National Park
- Gas Grill
- Picnic Table
- Covered Hot Tub
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Rocking Chairs (2)
- Sleeps 5
- Girls weekend getaway – 3/21/2017
- We had a wonderful weekend getaway in the Smokey Mountains! The cabin was beautiful and the beds were so comfortable!! Just be sure you find your cabin in the light of day!! It can be tricky after dark!
- Great stay! – Lauren Haley W. 2/21/2017
- We had a wonderful stay this weekend at this cabin and would come back anytime! clean and cozy.
- No room for pool table – Michael S. 2/14/2017
- Was great except for when I shot pool no room for all the shots
- A very decent place to stay – Sabyasachi P. 2/8/2017
- It was a very good experience staying at this cabin.
It was clean, but need to some kitchen items like Peeler, Oven cleaning spray etc. Also, it needs a name of the house in front of the house along with the house number.
- Family Vacation – 11/25/2016
- Wonderful time away with family.
- A Stay At Morning Mist – Brenda S. 6/25/2016
- We had a good stay in our cabin. It was clean and the staff was very nice. We would recommend the cabin to others. Near to Dollywood, The Island, Paula Deens, just to name a few.
- Awesome – Wiliam W. 5/4/2016
- Wonderful, only thing was not enough room upstairs for pool table . Other then that. A+. 10. ??????????
|Linda S. - 03/05/2017||5.0|
The cabin was lovely and the beds were so comfortable! I would suggest you find this cabin during daylight as the roads are very confusing! We only got to stay for two nights but I would recommend Aunt Bugs to everyone!
|Michael S. - 02/12/2017||4.0|
Was good but the cabin wasn't big enough for a pool table that was in there could not even use to make all the shots needed but besides that all was good
|Connie L. - 11/23/2016||4.0|
All good except there were no numbers visible on the cabin. It was very hard to find in the dark. Also the headboard in the downstairs bedroom is very wobbly.
|David W. - 10/14/2016||5.0|
Everything was exactly as promised. Check-in and check-out couldn't be smoother.
|Jamesa L. - 10/06/2016||5.0|
When checking in the ladies were very nice and answered all our questions to the fullest and the cabin was perfect and everything was clean and perfect. Highly recommended!!
|Gina E. - 08/13/2016||3.0|
cabin maintainence poor.Many things broken, people are charged for damages
|Brenda S. - 06/25/2016||5.0|
We had a wonderful stay. The cabin was nice and clean the pool table was nice for our two grandsons. This is the first time we have rented a cabin. We hope to do this again. THANKS
|Kristen T. - 04/08/2016||5.0|
The cabin was beautiful and very clean! The staff was very helpful.