MOONLIGHT OBSESSION #254View Fullscreen
Location: Gatlinburg, TN (5 miles from Downtown) Moonlight Obesession is a premium log cabin in Gatlinburg that offers: Pool Table, Air Hockey, XBox 360, Wifi,two king bedrooms, hot tub, two indoor Jacuzzi tubs, and several games.Very convenient to Gatlinburg and just a few miles away from Dollywood. You'll love this Gatlinburg luxury cabin. Your just miles from the Arts & Crafts Community, National Park, or Downtown Gatlinburg. Have the vacation of a lifetime at this beautiful Tennessee log home. This log home is beautiful, private, & a great tribute to the Smoky Mountains with its wooded surroundings and rustic log architecture. This mountain cabin has wifi internet access so you can bring your laptop or Ipad. This one level log cabin has an alarm system for the security of your family & their belongings, as well. Also, register your pet at time of reservation, if you are bringing yours. Certain restrictions apply. No smoking allowed. Rates are for 4 people. Each additional person is just $12.50 nightly.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Jacuzzi Tub (2)
- Pet Friendly
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Air Hockey
- Decorated for Christmas
- Nice, secluded cabin – 12/14/2016
- Our cabin was amazing! We absolutely loved the huge windows in the bedrooms and bathroom! Every night we went to bed, we could see the moon through the windows!Not much grass for the dogs to do their business and the carpet in each bedroom needed to be cleaned but overall, we were extremely happy with the cabin
- Great Stay at Moonlight Obsession – Lori B. 11/7/2016
- We had a great stay with friends at Moonlight Obsession. The cabin is ideal for two couples and was clean overall. There is not a clear view of the mountains as there are many large trees just off the deck but the drive to the cabin offers beautiful scenery and is a bit windy as noted in other reviews. We had hoped to BBQ dinner one night but the BBQ is in need of new grills. The light under the stove is not operational so the one corner of the kitchen is dark. Hot tub was very clean and relaxing. We were never able to connect to the WiFi and the alarm system would go off sporadically in the night waking the light sleepers. Overall our stay at the cabin was great and I would not hesitate to recommend it.
- Perfect cabin layout for two couples – 9/16/2016
- My husband and I traveled with our son and daughter-in-law. The cabin was great. We each had our own private bedrooms and bathrooms, each bedroom had access to the covered back porch with a hot tub. The cabin felt secluded, but it was an easy trip into Gatlinburg.
- i enjoyed my stay in the cabin. – Richard W. 5/29/2016
- had a good stay. the people at aunt bugs was really nice and easy to get help from they give good directions,and do all they can to insure a good stay.
- moon light obsession – Selina S. 1/29/2016
- It was a beautiful cabin and location.although we had a great time and loved the cabin, it could have been cleaned better.The mattress in the right room was springy and had a big dip on left side.The front stove eye was out as well... Other than that we loved this place and the staff at aunt Bugs.
- Secluded Area – Shenitta W. 1/27/2016
- The cabin was very nice and secluded. All the features listed were available. I think they should include the STEEP,SHARP, and CURVY roads in the directions and description to the cabin. Everyone might not be able to drive on streets like that. But overall it was a great experience and we loved the view and and how it was secluded. I would definitely recommend it to the next person!!!
- Weekend with friends – Patricia B. 12/22/2015
- This is a amazing cabin location made u feel like you was only one on mountain. Decorate beautiful.we went with our best friends just to get away.we all fell in love with cabin we spend most our time playing pool it was a plus.I recommended this for anyone who wants a weekend on peace and quite.we came in on Friday and never left cabin till Sunday.Came home ready to tackle the world lol. Staff was amazing checking in we found nothing to complain about its was clean,nice,cozy and everything elseWe will be returning
- Wonderful Mountain Getaway – Wendy G. 8/26/2015
- Cabin is beautiful and well maintained. Relaxing, quit and perfect for two couples
- Best family vacation ever!! – Gabriel M. 8/19/2015
- We could not have had a better cabin for a family vacation than the "oasis" aunt bugs provided for us. The cabin came well equipped for our weeks stay (bring your own spices lol) and had more than enough distractions for our children. Unfortunately we didn't spend a lot of time indoors (the weather was beautiful and too much to do and see) to truly appreciate it but our evenings were perfect sitting on the back deck and listening to the katydids. We have nothing but fond memories of our stay and we will be back again in the future. Thanks again for the great experience and hospitality!
PS. Some of the roads are not well marked so go by the mileage they give you at the front desk.
- Family time – Rhonda C. 8/17/2015
- We all enjoyed it very much love to do it again great time would recommend it to anyone who would like some quiet time or go downtown lots of other things to do
- Loved OurCabin!!! – Nancy J. 5/31/2015
- Absolutely loved our cabin! First time we had stayed in a cabin and it was a wonderful experience!The one and only thing against it was driving up in the mountains on the narrow curving roads!
- K.C. – 4/29/2015
- GREAT PLACE – 4/8/2015
- I can only sum up my experience by stating I'm PISSED that I didn't rent here before. Nothing else. I will come back. VERY CLEAN. VERY CLEAN ! !
- Mountain Vacation – Debra S. 1/7/2015
- The cabin is beautiful. It is located on a mountain, which was not hard to get to. I had read other reviews about the road, and was worried about it, but it is not that bad. We had a wonderful time staying there. The view of the mountains was awesome. I would rent this cabin again and recommend it highly. The ladies at Aunt Bugs were very nice and answered all our questions.
- moonlight obsession – Vikkie S. 12/13/2014
- A+ experience, loved the cabin, had a little trouble finding it but we came in after dark.
- family getaway – 7/22/2014
- Great cabin with a wonderful deck to enjoy. Located way out and the road to get up the hill is in poor repair.
- Loved it but it was too far up in the Mountains – Kathy B. 6/12/2014
- Great cabin and great experience except we did not realize we would be so far up in the mountains. The roads were so narrow and I did not know the roads would be so steep. I have stayed in Gatinburg before but this was a scary ride. All things considered, the cabin was everything that I expected and I would come again--but I would be prepared for the steep hills. :)
- Love the mountains – 5/14/2014
- This cabin was beautiful. It is a long drive but well worth it. We go to the mountains quite often and aunt bugs will def be the first place we check for our next trip.
- Relaxing Weekend – Kathy H. 5/13/2014
- Our weekend stay at Aunt Bugs cabin, Moonlight Obsession was absolutely the most relaxing weekend we've had in a while. The cabin was clean and beautiful, it was close to town, but also secluded. The staff was excellent!! We will defenitely be staying with Aunt Bug's again!
- getaway in the smokies – Tracey R. 4/22/2014
- We had a great stay I would definitely rent this cabin again,my kids loved it. This cabin is a great getaway and a great set up for a family of 4.
- Spring break getaway – 4/17/2014
- We really enjoyed our few days away from the real world. Our cabin was very nice. Great floor plan that allowed each person in our group some privacy. We will stay with Aunt Bugs again when in the area.
- it was awesome – Mustafa A. 3/22/2014
- the cabin was clean and nice ..they have board games pool table and xbox .. the hot tube was good but the gacuse was not clean .. it has three tv and alot of channels ....in general , it was gooood ,, just bring your food with you and enjoy the cabin
- Overall very PLEASED – Ronald S. 2/7/2014
- We had a blast and were very HAPPY and will be back . Thank you for a great couple of days.Staff very professional.
- Long winding roads with a view – 1/7/2014
- This was our second vacation rental with Aunt Bug's. We enjoyed both cabins, and they really had a lot of extras in the cabin. Both places were clean and I will check the location of the cabin to the areas closer to Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg next trip.
- Loved this cabin! – 1/1/2014
- We loved staying in this cabin! It was decorated for Christmas and we felt right at home!
- Our Stay in Gatlinburg – Magaly M. 12/19/2013
- Our rental was in very good condition and located in a very convenient spot. We were there for Thanksgiving and made some wonderful memories. We enjoyed the board games and the pool table. We really wish there was a charcoal grille or firepit in the front to make s'mores. Instead we had to improvise by purchasing a disposable grille.
- Fabulous Getaway – 10/22/2013
- This was a great place to "get away from it all," which is just what my wife and I were looking for. We were secluded, but with dish network and wifi, we could be as connected as we wanted to be. We seemed to be on top of a remote mountaintop, yet only 15 minutes from downtown Pigeon Forge if we needed or wanted anything. Frankly, with a little more attention to housekeeping, our review would be all 5 stars. I would definitely recommend.
- Great cabin with ammenities – 9/23/2013
- The cabin is great with all the luxury amenities you need
- Weekend Away !! – Anthony H. 8/22/2013
- Cozy, clean, private, relaxing !!!
- Early May Trip with My Whole Family – 5/13/2013
- It was good. We had our two dogs and they did alright except for one accident. The carpenter bees were very bad here. Something should be done about them before someone gets stung. Th place is very secluded. We only saw one car the four days we were there.
- Moonlight Obsession – 4/23/2013
- Our stay was very pleasant and relaxing. We really enjoyed the air hockey table for some fun after walking all day. The gas fireplace was also a nice feature at night when going to bed or watching T.V., Overall we really enjoyed our stay at Moonlight Obsession for our anniversary.
- my stay – Rodney M. 3/13/2013
|Raymond S. - 10/16/2016||5.0|
This was our fourth time staying with you and look forward to our next.
|Craig C. - 10/05/2016||4.0|
Cabin was everything you claimed it to be. Very Nice.
|Jerri B. - 09/16/2016||5.0|
We loved the cabin. It was the perfect layout for two couples. The cabin was clean and had everything we needed.
|Scott L. - 06/27/2016||5.0|
I was very pleased with the cabin. We had a great time. We loved the pool table and hockey table, and of course the hot tub. The cabin was very clean.
|Nikki W. - 06/18/2016||5.0|
We had a great time and really enjoyed our cabin. Will definitely rent from you in the future!
|Richard W. - 05/26/2016||3.0|
The only thing we had a problem with was the oven not working. Everything else that we used was fine. We would come back.
|Rachel W. - 02/29/2016||5.0|
We love the cabin. It was so homey, clean and nice. The view was beautiful. We most definitely can see us staying there again. Both hot tub are so big. I just loved it, hate to leave but we had to go. Thanks Aunt Bug's!
|Mindy P. - 02/11/2016||5.0|
Great. The cabin was beautiful and the kids loved the hot tub and game table. We decided to stay an extra night, so I called Aunt Bug's and they let us rent it for one extra night!!!
|Selina S. - 01/27/2016||4.0|
The staff was great! We would rent through you again.
|Barbara B. - 12/21/2015||5.0|
Cabin decorated so great. And was so clean . There was plenty of towles and great set up in kitchen..Loved it will be back and would recoment to friends.
|Patricia B. - 12/06/2015||5.0|
Cabin was amazing and beautiful. Our group had so much fun.enjoyed the pool table
|James M. - 09/27/2015||5.0|
Excellent professional staff, very courteous & polite employees! Very nice cabin!!
|Cheryl B. - 09/15/2015||5.0|
Everything was great. The staff was so helpful and nice. I loved the ease of making reservations. I also appreciated the call offering the night before our original check in at a lowered price. We did come in the night before. We loved our cabin. We will definitely be back
|Rhonda C. - 08/23/2015||5.0|
we had a great time the cabin was clean the veiw was beautiful
|Gabriel M. - 08/03/2015||5.0|
Beautiful cabin! The best part of everyday was returning to the peace and quiet of our little mountain retreat. Could not have asked for a better experience or a better place to stay while in the Smoky Mountains!
|Crystal V. - 07/30/2015||4.0|
Gorgeous cabin! Perfect for two couples! Loved the remote area.
|Karen S. - 07/16/2015||3.0|
The cabin was very comfortable and beautiful. The frying pans were in extremely poor condition which made it difficult to cook breakfast. The 2 jacuzzi tubs in the bedrooms were great. However, there was only enough hot water for one jacuzzi at a time. A bathroom light shorted and an electrician responded promptly and was very friendly. Overall we really enjoyed our stay!
|Mathews A. - 05/26/2015||5.0|
It was excellent place to live. Very Good privacy . Excellent accommodations including games. We enjoyed the natural beauty and felt like lived at ur own home .