MISS BEE HAVEN #236View Fullscreen
Location: Hidden Springs Resort (Less than 1 mile East of Dollywood), Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. This charming log vacation cabin is walking distance to the year-round swimming pool at Hidden Springs Resort in Pigeon Forge. Rain or shine, your kids will love the pool! Did you know this Hidden Springs Cabin Resort is just 1 mile from Dollywood. You will be near all the action, yet have all the comforts of home in your vacation cabin rental! Miss Bee Haven has a surround sound large screen television with high definition Directv with 170 channels including HBO & CINEMAX, slate pool table, Two King Beds, full kitchen, new hot tub, new leather sofa sleeper, and so much more! Your family can use the swimming pool, jacuzzi tub, or premium hot tub during your vacation (so sure getaway is sure to be a Splash!). This log cabin has 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom with indoor pool access at Hidden Springs Resort. Heated, covered pool is within walking distance to Miss Bee haven. Log Home is located behind Dollywood Splash Country. Your family will love the location and amenities of this wonderful resort cabin. Not only do you have a full amenity package at the cabin, you can walk to the indoor pool or take a short drive to Dollywood/Splash Country. Miss Bee Haven is a fantastic two bedroom log cabin in Pigeon Forge that will capture the memories you would hope to create in your annual family vacation.This rental cabin is just 2.5 miles from Downtown Pigeon Forge. NOW offering NFL Package! This cabin is affordably priced is based on 4 adults (over 4 people is 12.50 per person per day). Reserve Miss Bee Haven today for ultimate family vacation!
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Resort Indoor Pool Access
- Charcoal Grill
- Mountain View
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- NFL Package
- Good experience – 1/31/2017
- Clean, great location
- Good Times – Lisa F. 12/20/2016
- Everything was clean, very nice. We enjoyed being there. We stayed in the cabin right above this one in April. We love Aunt Bugs!
- Thanksgiving stay – 12/13/2016
- Miss Bee Haven cabin was very clean and spacisou and suited our stay with our dauhter and her family... up to six. We enjoyed the scenery, the closeness to all attractions, the pool and the spa. The kids thought they were in heaven.
- great time in the snokies – Sandra V. 11/17/2016
- had a great stay in my cabin in hidden resorts community in pigeon forge tn
- Good – Prakash P. 8/24/2016
- Very good
- Girls Get Away Weekend – Renee N. 5/3/2016
- Cabin was conveniently located in between Pigeon Forge and G'burg. The roads leading to the cabin were easy to maneuver and not to narrow. The only minor complaint we had were the jets on the hot tub were not working to capacity and therefore did not put out much force. Will rent from Aunt Bugs again.
- awesome – 10/22/2015
- Loved the whole experience.
- Wow – 10/11/2015
- Excellent definitely want to go again.
- Amazing Vacation – Brian F. 7/14/2015
- My family and i felt like we owned the property, it was home to us. My 5 year old asked me yesterday if we were going home and i said yes, and he asked me "Our log home Daddy?" It was a Perfect Vacation
thank you and see you soon.
- Exactly what we wanted – 4/7/2015
- Miss Bee Haven was perfect. Great location and beautiful view, pool is walking distance from cabin. The cabin is up to date, very comfortable. Perfect for a family of 5.
- Will return again.... – James M. 8/2/2014
- We had a wonderful time. The cabin was clean and beautiful. I can't think of any downsides other than the parking spot for "Miss bee haven" was a little difficult and I parked by the nearby office below to avoid very steep parking.
- great time – 6/22/2014
- it was great we had so much fun. the location was great close to everything. the cabin was so nice it makes you feel like your at home it was hard to leave.
- excellent very friendly atmosphere home away from home – 4/16/2014
- I really enjoyed myself. Reasonable prices. This was my second visit with Aunt bugs. My children didnt want to leave.
- wonderful vacation – Kendra G. 9/19/2013
- Had a wonderful vacation and will be staying with aunt bugs next trip thanks for the wonderful experience
- Great trip – 8/18/2013
- We had a wonderful and entertaining time with family to end the summer. The pool table and pool were a hit with our grandson!!
- LOVED Miss Bee Haven 236 – Carla P. 7/14/2013
- Best vacation ever!! Our cabin was beautiful, clean and near all attractions..You gotta stay here!!
- Miss Bee Haven July 4th – Reginald R. 7/10/2013
- It was a blast. The cabin was as advertised. It was very clean and quiet.
- Great Cabin – Evelyn L. 4/19/2013
- This cabin is gorgeous. It had every thing we needed and the view was just stunning. It is very close to Dollywood. I will be using this cabin in the future.
- Great Cabin – Jeff C. 4/9/2013
- Very enjoyable and relaxing stay. Close to all the attractions but just enough off the beaten path.
- Miss Bee Haven #236 – 3/30/2013
- The cabin was wonderful! It was just like it looked in the pictures on the website.
Beds very comfortable & fireplace was nice to have. We got snow 2 days& being from the south we rarely see snow it was nice.
The only disappointment was the heart shaped tub had calcium build up and it looked dirty. I tried to clean it but it needed a good scrubbing. Yes I could have called housekeeping but I'm not one to complain so we just didn't use it. The hot tub was on the dirty side too,didn't use that either.
Everything else was great.
|Lisa E. - 02/25/2017||5.0|
Very nice and friendly. All you have to do is call them. Would stay again.
|Lisa F. - 12/05/2016||5.0|
We had a great time this weekend. The cabin was clean and very neat. Also, very roomy and great view. We like that Hidden Springs is close to Dollywood and the main street. We will be staying with Aunt Bug's in the spring!
|Cheryl A. - 11/28/2016||5.0|
The cabin was like a home away from home. We all had a wonderful time.
|Angela L. - 11/09/2016||5.0|
Everything was great. This was our second time staying with you and both times was a good vacation. Thanks
|Shelly R. - 09/29/2016||5.0|
It was great. The cabin was very nice and in a perfect location. The staff was wonderful,
|Maureen S. - 09/26/2016||5.0|
Cabin was clean and comfortable and close to all the shops scenery was lovely
|Belinda B. - 08/07/2016||4.0|
We always stay with Aunt Bugs, everything was very nice.
|Shalynn H. - 07/10/2016||4.0|
The cabin was cutelling, clean and convenient. Check-in and check-out was quick and easy. Very good experience.
|Fabian G. - 04/25/2016||4.0|
We had a great weekend! Cabin was clean and nice. Will be back!!
|Kathy D. - 02/11/2016||5.0|
The service was great, you made the cabin rental process very easy. We loved our cabin Miss Bee Haven, it was clean ,smell fresh, the beds were so comfy. we will recommend you to our family and friends.
|Jinkee D. - 01/05/2016||5.0|
Loved our stay! The house is nice although I hope the glass wall will get cleaned especially the top part.
|Sylvia King/norma Keenan K. - 07/03/2015||5.0|
Great job our stay with you was very much fun.
|Nancy S. - 06/08/2015||5.0|
Reservationists were friendly. Cabin was clean. Cabin was as displayed on website.
|James R. - 05/16/2015||4.0|
Wonderful cabin and good location. The only drawback was the large black ants. We kept the kitchen clean, but there were always one of two.