LOVER'S LAKE #105View Fullscreen
Location: 441 Parkway (The Spur) in between Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge in the Rustic Sky Harbor Resort. This gorgeous two level one bedroom, one bath true log cabin is a great place for a couple's retreat or small family getaway, and with it being pet friendly, you can even bring the family dog! Take in the scenery from your outdoor hot tub, or spend a relaxing evening together in the king suite with jacuzzi. Stay in and watch a movie on the TV while you cuddle by the fireplace, or enjoy an exciting game of pool. Treat yourselves to a little romance and relaxation in Lover's Lake! This cabin is located between Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge in the Sky Harbor Resort. You'll enjoy the outdoor scenery & luxury amenities in this fantastic vacation rental in the Smokies. You'll love your escape to Lover's Lake! Rate is based on 2 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night. Sorry, no smoking allowed here.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Pet Friendly
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Great and very good get away from everybody. – Janette A. 7/22/2016
- This was are first stay in a cabin. I had to put it on Facebook. I had a lot of people asking about it.
- Beautiful cabins in the sky!! – Monica B. 7/14/2016
- Exciting... In a wonderful area in the smokies. Look forward to visiting again everything was a five!!!
- tennessee trip – 6/13/2016
- Tim was extremely helpful in finding us the perfect cabin. Can't say enough good things about the time he put in to find us the Lover's Lake 105 spot, which was exactly what we were looking for. And the cabin itself and it's location were outstanding.
- Lovers lake cabin #105 – Angela M. 4/27/2016
- Absolutely loved this cabin....
- An awesome lovers retreat! – 12/15/2015
- A surprise get away for the wife's bday! The staff was very informative and redily available. The cabin is in a great location and well kept. In my wife's words "couldn't have asked for any better". The hot tub was perfect the pool table was fun and the wife wants this cabin as her bday gift every year!
- Lover's Lake House – Ben P. 10/14/2015
- It was very peaceful and beautiful. The cabin was more than we expected and it fit with exactly what we were wishing for on our retreat.
- Nice get away with the dogs. – Susan H. 8/10/2015
- We enjoyed the cabin very much with our two dogs. It was nice to sit on the back porch, enjoy the quiet and relax with our coffee in the morning. It rained while we were there and we would have liked to sit on the covered porch, but there were no chairs available. Over all we had a wonderful stay in a beautiful cabin.
- Amazing – Carolyn H. 5/26/2015
- We really enjoyed our stay! Check in was easy and simple the staff was very friendly and helpful. The cabin was nice peaceful and beautiful most important it was clean and fit my little family perfectly. The 3 lakes beside the cabin was my favorite part we fished our hearts out and had a blast doing so. I will definitely be back to this one. 5 stars!! Thanks for giving us a wonderful place to stay while we made memories with our family. ??
- #105 Lovers Lake – Terry C. 5/12/2015
- We had a great stay it was very nice and Quit.
And pet friendly too.
- First time at Lover's Lake Cabin – 7/5/2014
- It was great to get away to the Smokeys! The cabin was just what we needed. The sofa could have been a little "newer". No internet access---had Direct TV. Overall, it was great!
- just a good places to rest – Kevin A. 6/16/2014
- have always had good and clean cabins
- our honeymoon – David P. 5/1/2014
- it was nice, the lake wasnt as i expected, but the cabin was amazing
- Lover"s Lake – Shelby H. 3/17/2014
- Overall, the trip was fantastic! The cabin was so easy to get to especially since our car was NOT a 4wheel drive. The drive to the cabin from the bottom of the mountain may have took a total of 5 minutes. The views, however, were not so great. From the balcony, you can see right on the property below; the "lake" was filled with scum. But, wildlife around the lake was exciting to watch. We never went to the lake, because it felt as if it belongs to the property below; it didn't seem very inviting.
Other than the views & "lake," the cabin was awesome. Very clean! Nice hot tub. Fun pool table! Very easy to use washer & dryer. Yes, it is right beside a stop sign, which means traffic noise. But, we really did not even pay any attention to the traffic noise, because it's not a loud, annoying sound.
I would recommend this cabin to anyone, but it feels most fitting for a couple (not a lot of room for more than 2).
- enjoy – Gary H. 2/23/2014
- pleasant stay
- Awesome stay on lake! – 11/19/2013
- Loved the location and ease to get to it. I have stayed at a cabin before that was very difficult to get to without a larger vehicle. This one was very simple and easy. Great place to stay for two people!!
- lover's lake – Hillary N. 9/18/2013
- Beautiful cabin! We will be back in a few months.
- Great! – Joyley S. 9/7/2013
- The cabin was very clean. The staff was very helpful in picking a cabin and check in was very easy.
- Nice place to stay. – Amber S. 6/13/2013
- My husband and I had a wonderful stay here. The cabin was very cozy and I loved the hot tub. The only thing we did not like was that it was very close to an intersection that was busy and at times it sounded like we were downtown.
- We will be back soon!!! – Jasmine M. 4/2/2013
- It was great. I love the cabin and view. But me and my friends already making plains to go back and I will b staying with aunt bug cabin rental. They good make sure everything is up to part just like they say online. Very great rental service!! Love them!!!
- very nice – Arthur L. 3/13/2013
- we ariveda bit later than planned but all was fine. there are several loights burned out interior a nd exxterior, the remote fir the tv are in varios staged of working order but the buttons on the tvs will work ok, there is also a missing or non operative dial on the hot tub that doesn't work but the water still gets warm.
- Best mountain trip I had in awhile – 2/19/2013
- I really enjoy my stay at lover's lake I will come back in the future I felt as if I was home everything was no more then 5 minutes away it was a good stay for me looking foward in coming back. Thanks you Aunts bug's I just wish I could have stayed longer keep up the good work. Thank you from FAM
|Heidi M. - 11/30/2016||5.0|
The cabin was clean and well furnished, staff efficient we had a lovely time. Our cabin location was convenient in-between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, easy in and out.
|Thomas M. - 11/21/2016||5.0|
Very nice people you will see me again very relaxing
|Michael B. - 11/07/2016||4.0|
Everyone was very nice and checking in and out was extremely quick and easy. Thank you.
|John H. - 10/11/2016||5.0|
We had a great visit. The cabin worked out really well for us.
|Shasta D. - 07/25/2016||5.0|
You did great! We enjoyed our trip. This is our second stay with Aunt Bugs.. Looking forward to next time.
|Monica B. - 07/14/2016||5.0|
Great customer service... Excellent staff!!! Your cabin was very nice and cozy. My family and I look forward to visiting with Aunt Bug's Cabin Rentals again, in the fall of this year!!!
|Barbara P. - 05/24/2016||5.0|
My husband and I enjoyed our stay in Lovers Lake Cabin. It was the first time that we have been able to get away without being pregnant or having children with us. It was extremely nice to be able to reconnect and spend so much one on one time together, and in such a great cabin helped too. Helped us realize that we need to get away, just the two of us, a few times a yr.
|Elisha A. - 09/13/2015||5.0|
It was a good experience you have very nice people at the office can't wait until our next stay
|Sherry A. - 07/14/2015||4.0|
We had a wonderful stay. The people in the office were super nice. The only thing that I would recommend is that the cabin be sprayed for spiders. We will be back.
|Jodie W. - 06/25/2015||5.0|
Had an awesome time. Enjoyed our cabin. Great customer service.
|Kevin B. - 05/07/2015||5.0|
Very nice cabin. . it was peaceful after a day running around . we hope to come back and stay at another one of your places
|Steve N. - 10/31/2014||5.0|
it was the "perfect" cabin for a couple! Location was excellent.
|J. - 07/20/2014||5.0|
Easy selection and schedule process . Cabin was great other than perhaps update the sofa and DISH TV if possible.