LECONTE LOOKOUT #707View Fullscreen
Does your Family or Friends want an affordable rental with fabulous mountain views in Gatlinburg??? Look no Lookout has it all including stunning mountain views, swimming pool access, close proximity to Downtown, a pool table, oversized hot tub, so much more! Mount Le Conte is the tallest mountain in the Eastern United States,rising 5,301 ft (1,616 m) and is the 3rd highest peak in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park! Leconte Lookout features a fabulous view, huge outdoor hot tub, pool table, laundry facilities, dvd, and full kitchen! Just 3 miles from downtown, this mountain rental will be a wonderful place for your whole family to enjoy! Price based on 4 people ($12.50 per night above 4 persons) Outdoor swimming pool and gas fireplace are available seasonally! Call to reserve LECONTE LOOKOUT today! This chalet is East of Light #3; just 10 minutes from Downtown Gatlinburg. The chalet is 2 levels. This chalet is kid-friendly because it has a yard on both sides of the chalet for them to play with very low traffic and swimming pool access within 1/2 mile.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Charcoal Grill
- Mountain View
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- 42" Flatscreen TV
- 32" Flat Screen TV
- 50" Flat Screen Smart TV
- Great Time! – 11/7/2016
- Angel at the rental office is a top notch employee. She was extremely enthusiastic and helpful. The cabin was clean and in a great location. The view was beautiful! However the decks do need a paint job and some additional equipment in the kitchen (can opener, cutting board, mixing bowls etc.) would be nice. Some of the cookware is old and stained so for about a hundred bucks the kitchen could be a lot more cook friendly! That would be a good investment. With what we paid for two nites I wouldn't expect to have to borrow a can opener from the neighbor. But we made do and had a wonderful stay!
- Our vacation getaway – Michelle M. 10/17/2016
- Our stay was great. Very close to town. We all enjoyed views. Would definitely rent from you again.
- Great time! – Alfred T. 8/7/2016
- Loved the view and pool. Kids had a great time. Cabin was clean and spacious. I remember the drive up to it being wow we are really up here and thinking any moment we would pull in but that was not the case. It's UP there lol.
- Family Vacation – Donna J. 7/2/2016
- The cabin experience was a great one. Everything we needed was included and there was more than enough space.
- Great weekend getaway!! – Kathy S. 4/20/2016
- We recently stayed at Leconte Lookout. The view was fantastic! The cabin was generally well kept for a older cabin. My grandchildren loved the hot tub. The staff at Aunt Bugs were very friendly and informative. We can't wait to go back for another visit.
- Amazing View – Michael B. 12/10/2015
- This place was amazing! We can't wait to go back
- Leconte Lookout 707 – Meagan C. 5/25/2015
- Everything was perfect!!!
- Had a great time – Christa L. 7/1/2014
- It was restful and good
- May 2014 – Amy H. 5/8/2014
- We had a great time. The cabin as well as all the employees were great. The trek up to the cabin was interesting to say the least, but with our SUV we had no problems. We will be returning in the near future.
- Winter time – Dianne H. 11/24/2013
- What better time to visit Gatlinburg than in the winter. Aunt Bugs is the icing on the cake. Weather was great and abundant sightings of Bears. Loved it
- Nature at its best. – Billy R. 6/10/2013
- Enjoyed the peace and quiet and the Beautiful mountains.
- Leconte Lookout – Ed B. 4/27/2013
- Wonderful cabin, beautiful views from the deck. Overall a GREAT place to stay. Will be back.
|David B. - 11/05/2016||5.0|
Angel was remarkable in her enthusiasm as I spoke with a couple more rental companies in the area and was greeted with between indifference and outright rudeness from them. Angel should be commended. Now about the cabin. It is a little run down and the kitchen is woefully under equipped but it was clean and we had a good experience overall. Give Angel 5 stars and the cabin 3 1/2 stars.
|Michael W. - 08/14/2016||4.0|
The cabin was clean and the staff was all very helpful and friendly. Loved the location of our cabin too!!!
|Kathy S. - 04/19/2016||4.0|
Aunt Bugs staff was very helpful and friendly. The view from our cabin was amazing. My granddaughters loved the hot tub. We look forward to visiting again.
|Joseph B. - 10/18/2015||5.0|
Great customer service at check in, clean cabin described perfectly from the online information.
|Brandon S. - 07/09/2015||5.0|
My family and I had a great time. We will be back again.
|Meagan C. - 05/22/2015||5.0|
Everything was wonderful!! I was worried when I first read some of the reviews on the cabin I was planning on staying in (Leconte Lookout #707). A lot of them complained about odors and bugs. Upon check-in, I found out that the owner had bought all new furniture and appliances. It was absolutely beautiful!! The king sized bed was even a TempurPedic material! As for the bugs, they were a little expected because we were in the mountains. The only time we had any problem with them (ants) was when we left a food wrapper out overnight. Otherwise, bugs were no issue at all. Everything was so perfect. I went with my boyfriend and 2 other couples and we had a terrific time! The view was beautiful and the jacuzzi was the perfect way to end our nights after hiking on the trails! I would definitely recommend this cabin to anyone! The pictures do not do it justice!!