LAZY BEAR #101View Fullscreen
Location: Pigeon Forge, TN (Near Bluff Mountain in the Shagbark Gated Community Resort) Come relax in the Lazy Bear cabin and escape to an adventurous mountain location. Enjoy the seclusion of a wooded setting and the security of a gated community. Centrally located off of Wears Valley Road in Pigeon Forge, this semi-secluded mountain retreat offers the amenities that bring the comforts of home in the rustic setting of the Smokies.This 2 level log cabin has a master suite with a king bed, jacuzzi, and 36" flat screen TV. Relax in the hot tub on the covered upper deck or grill out on the lower deck. You can unwind in the great room in front of the gas fireplace or entertain yourself with a game of pool. Experience the tranquility of Lazy Bear on your next Smoky Mountain getaway. This cabin is perfect for people that want to escape to a rustic mountain location away from people and urban settings. You'll love it! Rate is based on 2 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Nearby Medical Services
- Nearby Grocery
- Outlet Shopping
- Movie Theatres
- Close to Dollywood
- Close to Ripley's Aquarium
- Close to the Leconte Center
- Close to Ober Ski Resort
- Close to Pigeon Forge's Island
- Close to National Park
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Porch Swing
- Resort Pool Access
- Picnic Table
- Private Hot Tub
- Covered Hot Tub
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Surprise trip! – Richard C. 12/7/2016
- We had a surprise 3-day trip to the area pop up and managed to find this nice little cabin available. This cabin fit our needs perfectly. Not too far from the main strip.
- Get away in the smokies – Lisa B. 10/8/2016
- When we arrived we marveled at how quiet and secluded our cabin was. A true get away. The cabin was all that you could ask for,a home away from home. Everything was clean and neat with all the conveniences that you would have at home plus a hot tub on the balcony as well as a whirlpool tub in the main bedroom. We enjoyed just sitting on the balcony overlooking the woods and listening to and watching the sounds of the wildlife. We had a wonderful stay and I would highly recommend it to anyone.
- Great , wish we could stay longer – 8/2/2016
- Great cabin. Not much view of mountain much lots,of trees. The cabin was nice. The drive a bit scary at night. Wish there were more barrier or lights.
- Lazy Bear #101 – Daniel H. 6/26/2016
- The cabin was very nice. I was worried because of all the negative reviews that the experience would be a disaster - but the cabin was great, hot tub was fine, everything worked just fine. Clean, has everything you need. One thing though - if you try to call for assistance (the instructions given to us were confusing and out of date) - you will have a hard time getting through. I called several times and gave up - I didn't think it was that big a deal, but if you did have problems, getting through to someone who could help might be very difficult.
- A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE – 6/10/2016
- Getting off to a great start: the cabin photographs from which we selected Lazy Bear accurately depicted the cabin. Well up the mountain, heavily wooded surroundings, well furnished, washer and dryer, dishwasher, corkscrew for wine, pool table with balls and cues, inside AND outside tables for eating, and a VERY comfortable king bed.
- Secluded Paradise – Jessica K. 6/9/2016
- If you're looking for a great view this cabin doesn't offer it, you only see trees from the balconies. However, this cabin does offer seclusion, there isn't another cabin right next door, you have your only little space in the trees. It is located in a gated community where not all the cabins are rentals so it doesn't have a touristy feel. The cabin is a lot more spacious on the inside than what you would think when looking at it from the outside. The kitchen had enough dishes for what we needed to cook. The hot tub is a nice addition and there's also a Jacuzzi tub if you want to stay inside. The cabin has two bathrooms which is very convenient. There were plenty of towels and other amenities you may need like soap and dishwasher detergent. It was easy to book with Aunt Bugs and they were readily available for anything you may need. They also have an app for your phone which is very convenient.
- vacation – Kristin F. 5/20/2016
- The cabin we stayed in was great it was clean and quite I would stay again
- Midweek Getaway – 4/24/2016
- Since I refuse to cook on a short vacation we have always stayed in a hotel. Also, when renting from VRBO we choose a house that is managed by a local owner. We are glad that we tried something different on this visit to the Smoky Mountains! The Lazy Bear is a wonderful cabin! I have to admit that the seclusion and lack of drapes on the bedroom windows were a little frightening. However, being in a gated community did bring peace. The 1.4 mile drive from the entrance on a narrow, steep, winding road would have been scary in bad weather. Aunt Bug's Rentals couldn't have been more helpful. When we got to Lazy Bear the key box would not open. Maintenance came very quickly considering the distance and heavy traffic. They were courteous, apologized for the inconvenience, and replaced the key box. We highly recommend both the Lazy Bear cabin and Aunt Bug's Rentals. We would definitely stay in the Lazy Bear again.
- perfect – Robert W. 4/21/2016
- It was really nice. We plan on staying there again
- Lazy Bear – Christopher M. 3/27/2016
- Overall the stay was great, except for the lack of curtains in the bedroom. Cabin was roomy and in a great location. Nice view.
- My stay at Lazy Bear – Lisa S. 3/16/2016
- Cabin was beautiful and very clean our stay was absolutely wonderful
Would highly recommend aunt bugs and the lazy bear cabin
- Just what we needed! – 1/20/2016
- The Lazy Bear cabin was just what we needed! My Hubby and I wanted privacy and we got it in this secluded location. We were safe in a gated community, yet we felt like we were the only ones on the mountain! This cabin was the perfect size for us with the den/kitchen on the main level and the bedroom/bath on the lower level. The Lazy Bear is decorated beautifully and it was very clean. The bathrooms were clean and the hot tub was in great working order. The king size bed was very comfortable and my Hubby loved having a TV in the bedroom across from the bed :) If you don't mind being a short drive from Pigeon Forge and desire privacy, then this is perfect for you and your significant other!
- A great place to stay. – Ronnie V. 1/19/2016
- Lovely cabin.
- Honeymoon, Relaxing & Private – Jeffery R. 10/29/2015
- We Enjoyed the Cleanliness & Clever Decor of the Interior. Water in the Hot Tub was Fresh & very Clear. Had all the privacy we needed & felt very relaxed while at the cabin.
- Nice secluded and cozy cabin – Betsy T. 10/9/2015
- Great extended weekend getaway! Patricia, at Aunt Bug's office, is unbelievably friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Cabin does need another cue stick and wouldn't hurt to have extra light bulbs on hand in the cabin. But other than that, very happy with our stay at a great little cozy cabin.
- Looking for Bears – Angela S. 9/6/2015
- This is a really nice cabin. It has nice and comfortable furniture and makes one feel like they're at home. We would stay here again for sure. Thanks for a good time.
- second time around – Terry R. 8/12/2015
- we had a great time again. Just restful and all new eaterys to see. the casino was kind too. A good trip.
- The best – Gary G. 8/8/2015
- Overall very nice and relaxing.
- Fantastic Adventure – Brad D. 4/8/2015
- The experience was amazing...Aunt Bug's Cabin Rentals was very helpful.The cabin was beautiful and very clean.The location gave you the experience you pay for...Scenery,fun,relaxation and just a few miles from hundreds of fun adventures...First time booking with Aunt Bug's but sure it won't be the last...Ty
- Absolutely wonderfuk – Justin S. 1/20/2015
- Great time. Everything about the cabin was perfect. I highly recommend this cabin.
- Honeymoon – Penny H. 8/5/2014
- Awesome no problems at all
- A rest in the nest. – Terry R. 7/22/2014
- you know how sometimes you look at pictures of a place and think, i bet it don't look like that now. well, this cabin looks better than the pictures you see. the stay was GREAT. It was so quiet there, i heard a humming bird fly up from the woods. you were alone but the place is gated and the guards were on 24/7 so you were safe. will i be back.... sure thing. Lazy Bear 101
- Stay at Lazy Bear #101 – Kenneth S. 6/10/2014
- The cabin was extremely nice and very clean, the only problem we encountered was the key was not left in the cabin and we had to go to the office and pick up the key. We also had a very small problem with bugs that got into the cabin but on the whole it was very enjoyable and we will be staying at Aunt Bugs Cabins when we go on another vacation. This was our second time renting a cabin from them, great deal and excellent value. They could describe the location of the cabin in better detail because we had some big hills and inclines to maneuver.
- Great cabin – Laura G. 5/15/2014
- Wonderful experience! Beautiful cabin, clean and cozy. Views are absolutely amazing, we will be back!
- check the calendar – 4/16/2014
- We loved the cabin and the view was wonderful. The traffic was awful because it was a combination of spring break and the car show. We will be back but we will check the calendar next time.
- loved it... – Sidney H. 3/20/2014
- loved it...
- We'll be back! – Curtis L. 3/16/2014
- beautiful view, great experience
- great getaway – John S. 11/21/2013
- The cabin was better than I expected. Our only concern was that the down stairs room was cold, and took a while to warm up. Otherwise, the check in staff was great, and the location was perfect.
- Peaceful – 9/24/2013
- This cabin was great for what me and my husband were looking for. Peaceful, relaxing, and the cabin was so homey. There were a couple of things that could be fixed, like the ironing board was broken and no cover and the trash bin had been dumped over the railing and trash was littered around. I called to report this but no one came while we were there to clean it up. Overall it really was nice and I would stay there again.
- beautiful secluded cabin – 9/22/2013
- It was a very nice place. I felt the Jacuzzi tub could have been cleaner. I wish I was warned to leave my luggage bag closed due to the very large spiders. The cabin was very cozy. The bed was super comfortable. Definitely would stay there again.
- a great country stay – Janet W. 7/15/2013
- beautiful country setting
- Lazy Bear's we were !!!!! – Lisa N. 7/12/2013
- The most relaxing 4 nights ever !!! The views of the Mountians are beautiful!! Hope to be back in the Fall .
- Fun for the family – 6/19/2013
- We enjoyed the cabin! The kids had a blast in the hot tub and the porch swing was very relaxing! The directions were not good and we did get lost trying to follow them - but we're happy when we did finally get to lazy bear cabin! It wasn't too far from the main road in pigeon forge either- maybe 10 min. Thanks for a great family vacation spot.
- Smoky Mountain Lazy Bear Getaway – Bradley M. 4/22/2013
- This was our first time in the Smoky Mountains,and it was absolutely gorgeous. My husband and I were here for our 8th wedding anniversary and it was well worth the trip.
- Nice place to stay .We had a good time. – 4/12/2013
- Overall it was good.
- Great spot for a get away! – 4/8/2013
- We had a wonderful time at the Lazy bear, and hope to come back again soon. Everything from our reservation to check in ...to finding the cabin, to checking out was handled with professionalism. Great experience!
- Relaxing Vacation – Evelyn S. 3/25/2013
- Our experience was great. We enjoyed the fireplace and just relaxing. The only thing that I would say needed some maintenance was the inside jacuzzi, it wouldn't heat up. Other than that our stay was wonderful and hopefully it will become an annual trip.
- 17th Anniversary Trip – Michael Z. 3/14/2013
- Enjoyed our stay very much. We hope to come back next year
|Devon V. - 10/19/2016||5.0|
The cabin we rented was perfect for our stay! The pictures were very helpful in the selection.
|Terry B. - 07/16/2016||5.0|
Everything was great!! Cabin was wonderful! Worth every penny we spent!!!
|Hernan C. - 07/09/2016||4.0|
The staff was great. Cabin was clean and the location was good too .
|Jill G. - 06/13/2016||5.0|
My husband and I came and stayed at Lazy Bear for our 10 year anniversary! We absolutely loved this cabin. It had a beautiful view! The place was very clean and felt like home away from home. We plan on staying here again!
|Jessica K. - 06/06/2016||5.0|
Booking was easy, the office provided good directions to the cabin. Super easy checkout process. Someone was always available if you needed to call the office. Loved the app on my phone!
|Kristin F. - 05/08/2016||5.0|
I loved. The cabin it was clean and quite. And checking in was easy and quick love to stay again
|Lisa S. - 03/14/2016||5.0|
Cabin was absolutely beautiful no complaints plan on coming back in the future
|Karrie L. - 02/29/2016||5.0|
Our stay was wonderful! The cabin was so clean, and there were no problems finding the key or getting to the cabin. We definitely plan to come back!
|Kodee C. - 02/22/2016||5.0|
Loved the coziness and cleanliness of everything. It was very relaxing!
|Christopher M. - 11/09/2015||4.0|
I think everything was very nice. We will definitely be back.
|Jessica C. - 09/14/2015||5.0|
Absolutely loved the cabin. We will love to have this experience again.
|Norbert O. - 08/18/2015||5.0|
we enjoy are cabin very much it was every thing you told us and more we look forward to coming back again it was clean and very cozy we love it
|Carol C. - 06/26/2015||5.0|
The cabin was nice and we will be coming back my kids loved it a lot of woods and a racoon that comes and look in window at night
|Jean M. - 06/16/2015||5.0|
Our stay at Lazy Bear cabin was awesome!!! It was well stocked and very clean. We didn't want to leave!
|Sarah S. - 06/09/2015||4.0|
We really enjoyed our stay and the cabin was very nice and comfortable
|Geneva B. - 06/03/2015||5.0|
Everything was great, clean, & very private like we asked for!
|Justin S. - 01/18/2015||5.0|
Awesome. I love the cabins and the experience. We will be back!
|Anna S. - 10/27/2014||5.0|
The cabin was wonderful and everything was better than expected!
|James S. - 10/11/2014||4.0|
The cabin was very relaxing from a busy day of activities.
|Rocky M. - 09/26/2014||5.0|
MY stay at Lazy Bear 101 was fantasic. The staff maded the process painless and smooth. As far as the cabin it was amazing, very good location. I will be returning forsure. A plus accross the board great job AUNT BUGS!!!!
|L. - 07/07/2014||5.0|