HIGHLANDER #224View Fullscreen
Highlander offers the ideal location for families to relax. Vacation accommodations provide your family with the comforts of home and a whole lot more packaged in an affordable 2 bedroom cabin that sleeps up to 6 guests comfortably. Highlander is just minutes from the action packed Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg where family members can enjoy attractions, live dinner shows, outlet shopping and more. Located close to your cabin is the Smoky Mountains National Park with a scenic ride over the bypass if you don't want to travel through downtown Gatlinburg for access to the park. After a day out relax take a relaxing dip in the hot tub or Jacuzzi in the master suite. You can even shoot a game of pool in the game room. The fully equipped kitchen is perfect for preparing a quick meal or a culinary masterpiece the whole family will love. There is also a grill and a deck with plenty of room for an outdoor family barbeque. Start the family vacation with new adventures and SAVE when you book this Smoky Mountain cabin rental today! No Smoking or Pets. Rates shown are for 4 people. Each additional person is $12.50 daily.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Hot Tub
- Charcoal Grill
- Cable TV
- Pool Table
- Highlander – 2/21/2017
- Nice cabin.
- Anniversary Trip – 12/23/2016
- This was our 36th Anniversary! The cabin was nice and very clean. I liked being able to open and close the drapes. We also loved the gas fire logs. The stair case to the upper floor was really neat. My husband like the new grill outside on the deck.
- Spring break 2015 – Jim N. 4/26/2015
- Everything was as expected. Clean and comfortable. Perfect location.
- Great place to stay!! – Callie F. 4/14/2015
- Everything was great!
- Wonderful – Vicki B. 7/16/2014
- A great place to stay.
- Great time – Wayne D. 5/6/2014
- Great, we enjoyed our stay.
- Loved it – Heidi D. 3/15/2014
- We loved our cabin, the location, the view and the staff was very friendly and helpful!
- Family Weekend Getaway – 3/6/2014
- We came down for the weekend with our two kids, ages 5 & 12, and we really enjoyed our stay. Very cozy and efficient cabin. We had everything we needed for a couple of days stay, although we did bring more towels like suggested and our own toiletries. The only downside to this cabin is that the location is right off the road and there is a cabin directly behind the hot tub. Which was not a real big deal since we only got in it at night. Other than it was great! Aunt Bug was great and we would for sure go back.
|Hal S. - 07/29/2016||4.0|
The cabin was very nice and had plenty of room.
|Amanda H. - 02/07/2016||5.0|
Check in was a breeze as well as check out! Cabin was nice but shower curtains had mold on them! We called and they were immediately replaced and I really appreciate that! Thank you for the quick service!
|Summer S. - 05/01/2015||5.0|
Really enjoyed our stay in the beautiful cabin. It was perfect for us.