FOND MEMORY #225View Fullscreen
Fond Memory has absolutely one of the best views in Pigeon Forge! This cabin is perched on a hillside and is perfect for any family or travel group. The serene private surroundings are terrific for those seeking a relaxing vacation away from it all! This wonderful cabin offers a hot tub, full kitchen, flatscreen TV, internet Wi-Fi access, and infinite mountain/City views for the ultimate vacation retreat. Two bedrooms are offered on main level, while another King bed is featured up in the loft of "Fond Memory!" This cabin is perfect for people wanting to be close to the Parkway, Pigeon Forge attractions, or Dollywood. Fond Memory is priced for 4 and does not currently allow pets or smoking. Each additional guest above 4 is just $12.50 nightly. Reserve this amazing vacation cabin rental in the Smokies today!
- Full Kitchen
- Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Nearby Post Office
- Close to Dollywood
- Hot Tub
- Porch Swing
- Charcoal Grill
- Close to Town
- Mountain View
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Girls Christmas Weekend – Jeanette P. 1/11/2017
- Very nice cabin with room for all three of us to have our own bed. Loved the hot tub and fireplace.
- Fond Memory – Charles W. 10/5/2016
- Been staying in this cabin for years. Many memories of trips here with family and grand kids. Perfect cabin location
- Fond Memory – Daniel P. 6/27/2016
- Had a great time at Fond Memory. The views were spectacular, and the cabin was very accommodating with a fully stocked kitchen. We called due to not having any hot water, and they came out almost immediately. The place was clean and organized. I'll be back.
- Semi annual trip to Pigeon Forge – Charles W. 4/20/2016
- Been staying in this cabin for many years Love it Should have bought it 10 12 years ago
- Excellent – Lindsey E. 2/23/2016
- Very clean. Beautiful view. It exceeded our expectations. The staff was very friendly.
- My home away from home twice a year – Charles W. 9/24/2015
- Been staying in this cabin twice a year for about 10-12 years. Love the cabin, its view and convenience to strip
- Webbers From Arkansas – James W. 8/19/2015
- Very nice!
- FOND MEMORY-FOR EVER – Cindy H. 6/22/2015
- WHEN WE GOBACK TO PIGEON FORGE, WE WILL TRY TO STAY IN THIS CABIN. IT IS AWESOME, WITH A VIEW OUT OF THIS WORLD. ITS PRIVATE, CLEAN AND YOUWILL REMEMBER YOUR STAY FONDLY.
- Weekend stay in the smokies – 4/28/2015
- Very enjoyable nice cabin great view short drive from parkway
- Vacation of Relaxation – 8/12/2014
- Calm, peaceful, wonderful view
- wonderful vacation – Warren C. 8/9/2014
- The cabin was perfect. It was clean, well decorated and had an awesome view. All we could ask for and more.
- Our vacation at Fond Memory was wonderful! – Teresa V. 8/5/2014
- Had the times of our lives at Fond Memory.Most certainly will be reserving cabins with Aunt Bugs cabin rentals in the future..
- Fabulous view – 7/11/2014
- We only wanted a cabin with a view for mornings and evenings and we got the best available here. The cabin was exactly like you would build if you could. Nothing lacking. Very superior property.
- Best Cabin We have Rented In The Smokys – Donald S. 6/30/2014
- We have rented from Aunt Bugs in the past and have always been very pleased with the staff and the cabins. We made a mistake this year and reserved a cabin from Alan's in Gatlinburg TN. for 7 nights we could not stay in it because of the dust and dirt inside of it. We went back to Aunt Bugs and was able to rent from them at the last minute and the cabin was the best we have ever stayed in and the Staff is still outstanding. We will not rent from no one else but Aunt Bugs when we go to the Smoky Mountains
|Jeanette P. - 12/27/2016||5.0|
Everything was well thought out. We did make a suggestion on how to make the drive to the cabin easier in the dark. It was previously sent.
|Ronald W. - 10/13/2016||4.0|
Cabin was very nice.... view overlooking the main parkway was exceptional. Enjoyed the relaxing atmosphere of the cabin, and it's close proximity to the activities in Pigeon Forge
|Charles W. - 09/19/2016||5.0|
Been staying in Fond Memory for about 10 years twice a year. Love it and love to service received.
|Christopher D. - 08/13/2016||5.0|
The view from the cabin was excellent. Was also nice and clean.
|Steve Y. - 07/10/2016||5.0|
Great experience. We enjoyed the serenity of the ambient and great view.
|Kimberly K. - 07/06/2016||5.0|
We really enjoyed our stay and you were quick to fix any problems we had. Thank you
|Mary L. - 06/08/2016||5.0|
The entire stay was awesome! We stayed in Fond Memories #225 and the cabin was beautiful, clean, and homey! The lights flickered with weather and threw the hot water breaker and within minutes of emailing, a friendly repairman had it fixed. We loved the whole experience and will definitely be using Aunt Bug's again in the future. It felt like home away from home with an amazing view! Thank you for making our "getaway" memorable!
|Adrienne D. - 05/10/2016||5.0|
The cabin was beautiful! The staff and the app were so helpful!
|Charles D W. - 04/18/2016||5.0|
Been staying in this cabin 2 a year for last 10 or so years. Love it
|Narah R. - 12/01/2015||5.0|
We had a wonderful time! Would rent again from them
|Patrick J. - 10/27/2015||5.0|
Very nice and like the extra things that they do for you
|Jessica B. - 09/27/2015||4.0|
Directions were a lil off, but other than that, the cabin was great! We will definitely be returning! Great views and location!
|Stephanie J. - 07/02/2015||4.0|
The service was excellent. The cabin was clean and spacious.
|Jesse H. - 06/06/2015||5.0|
our stay was great. The cabin was clean, well kept. We have nothing but praise for your staff.