EAGLE'S NEST #379View Fullscreen
LOCATION: Smoky Mountain Village/ Ski Mountain, Gatlinburg, TN If you are looking for one of the top views from any cabin in the Smokies, Eagle's Nest will definitely fulfill your expectations! This log cabin overlooks the entire Smoky Mountain Skyline, as well as Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort. Eagle's Nest features Three King bedrooms for the group that wants luxury bedding & plenty of space! This log cabin also features a gas grill for those mid-day or evening cookouts. What's better than eating outdoors from a delicious cook-out while you overlook the best views in the Smokies?! You can soak anytime in your deluxe outdoor hot tub for relaxation. Play pool anytime with friends or family on your own slate pool table. The TV even has surround sound to make your movie-viewing more enjoyable! The bathrooms in this cabin have giant showerheads for personal comfort. You'll have a large fully equipped kitchen to cook any meal, so pick up any goodies you need at the local grocer. If you plan on spending plenty of time in the National Park or Tennessee's most visited ski resort, then Eagle's Nest may be for you with a location that is remarkable! This luxury cabin in Gatlinburg is located in Smoky Mountain Village which has a beautiful waterfall that greets you at the entrance. This cabin is at the top of Ski Mountain and has neighbors, so if you are looking for a secluded cabin or one that is not up an incline or mountain please consider one of our other luxury cabins. If you are looking for a mountaintop cabin with unbelievable views, luxury amenities, and outdoor pool should definitely consider Eagle's Nest! This cabin has WIFI internet access for your convenience. Reserve Eagle's Nest today online or at. Price is for 6 people. Each additional person is $12.50 nightly.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Mountain View
- Pool Table
- Eagle's Nest Stay – 8/23/2016
- The experience at this cabin was excellent. My wife and I, along with two other couples, had a long weekend get away in early August. The view from the deck is absolutely stunning. Highly recommended!
- Memorable 3 day weekend at Eagle's nest – Zubin G. 5/8/2016
- We were a group of 6 (and an infant) traveling for a hiking trip to the Smokies. We had a very comfortable stay at Eagle's Nest. The cottage was a bit difficult to find perched as it is at a fairly high elevation. The rooms were quite comfortable and spacious, although two bedrooms had a recurring problem with the noise coming from the jacuzzi water pump throughout the night. The kitchen was important for us as we were traveling with an infant. It was well equipped and served our requirements.
View from the balcony was quite good, although the views weren't that good as we went in mid-April and there was still a good amount of winter hangover in the forests. Living room was comfortable, pool table was quite frequently used, both by us and by our boy.
Property was clean and well managed and the management were easy to work with. There were a few hiccups though (hot water tap in the sink was not functioning properly). I would recommend this place to others.
- Way up there – Valerie R. 4/12/2016
- Other than the initial trip to the cabin, the stay was excellent ! If you truly want a top of the mountain experience, this is for you. The initial directions were not very good but we found another route using the bypass and it was no trouble. One of the best cabins we have ever stayed in.
- Relaxing birthday – 1/30/2016
- Best vacation ever!! – Julie B. 1/29/2016
- Aunt bugs cabin was clean and so comfortable. They really made it perfect. Our week long stay was amazing.
- Great mountain views! – 1/12/2016
- I have nothing negative to say about this cabin. The living area is spacious with an open floor plan so it was great for us all to be in the same area while cooking, playing pool, or lounging in front of the fire. The views are amazing because it's so high in the mountains. The hot tub was wonderful. Beds are comfortable and each room has a private bathroom. The kitchen was stocked pretty well with dishes but there was no salt and the knives were dull.
- Beautiful View – 11/25/2015
- Cabin had a spectacular view. Cabin was clean but could have used more chairs in living area. Air conditioning didn't work at first but they came out immediately and fixed it. Only 2 of the 3 bathrooms had showers (we were told all bathrooms had showers). Saw four bears at cabin. Overall, a good experience.
- Great Stay – 7/22/2015
- Great cabin in the mountains, fantastic views.
- GREAT VIEWS – Terry B. 4/7/2015
- the view was great, mountains, gatlinburg and ober gatlinburg outback and at nights you can see pigeon forge on front porch.
biggest disappointment was TV in bedrooms did not have cable or any reception for that matter. other that that we were completly satisfied. please tell the lady in your office "thank you" for meeting us at your office to get me a key when I locked ourselves out on a Saturday night.
- snowed out/in – 2/16/2015
- Cabin was comfy(once we got the pilot light lit...)I wanted a cabin up high,so my family could enjoy the view overlooking ski area and the mountain tops, the we got alot of snow while we were out sking and out to eat...when we returned to the cabin area we could not get up the hill to the cabin in the we left it at the bottom at the entrance and walked up...snowed in at cabin the Smokies(tuff life huh) lol...we had a relaxing time... only 2 complaints from my family 1.) coffee pot was cracked. 2) the person checking us in said there was no we didnt try or daughter notice on last morning...there is wifi...
- Eagles nest – Michelle E. 1/8/2015
- Cabin was awesome! View spectacular . Only problem we had was heat blew cold first night, but crew was out to fix the next morning .
- Beautiful Cabin! – Tara M. 8/13/2014
- We loved the Eagle's Nest #379 cabin. The location and view of the mountains was perfect. The cabin itself was very spacious and clean. The deck out back needs a few repairs, however, overall, it was the perfect rental for our family!
- Nice quiet place with a great view – Rohit B. 4/22/2014
- The most important criteria for us when we booked this place was the view. And it didn't disappoint. The interiors/furniture etc are great, in case you care for it (we didn't really care for this as all we intended to do in the cabin was sleep at night. But getting it doesn't hurt). A little problem that we faced was getting hot water in all bathrooms and jacuzzis at the same time. Not really a big problem, but needs to be taken into consideration if you are big group of 6-8 and plan to get ready in about 30-40 mins considering the place has 3 baths.
- family gate way – 10/16/2013
- The cabin was great. The whole cabin is made of wood which is a true cabin on the top of the mountain. View from the balcony was stanning.Landscaping around the cabin was great. It all brings such special memories and great mood throughout the whole stay. It was so much fun to spend spends time in a such a great place.Great place! We will definetely return back there as soon as we can take some off from work.
- Great place to stay. – Louann H. 7/20/2013
- Very nice place!