EAGLES LOFT #257View Fullscreen
Location: Birds Creek Resort (just 7 miles East of Pigeon Forge 8 miles from Gatlinburg Eagles Loft is a luxury cabin rental just a short drive from Pigeon Forge's Dollywood and less than 15 minutes to Gatlinburg. This log cabin sleeps 10 with 2 bedrooms and 2.5 baths, hot tub, jacuzzi and loft. Eagles Loft is pet friendly and has satellite TV / DVD player in each room. The loft has a beautiful dual queen bunkbed, office desk/chair,etc. The living area features a queen sleeper sofa. You can enjoy using your laptop, smartphone, or wifi notepads here! Stay connected with free high speed wi-fi satellite internet throughout this amazing vacation cabin. This vacation log cabin is private, in a wooded setting, yet conveniently located between Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge. Dollywood is just minutes away! We look forward to having you as our guests in Eagle's Loft! Enjoy wifi internet access at Eagle's Loft. If your family is looking for relaxation and entertainment, Eagles Loft is the right vacation cabin for you! Reserve now online or call us at for reservations. Price is based on 4 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per person per day. *Special* FREE $50 gift card with a 4 night stay (no other discounts apply)
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Electric
- Pet Friendly
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Mountain View
- Satellite TV
- Blu-Ray DVD Player
- Great stay – 2/21/2017
- Great location needs some cleaning of walls and floors
- very good – Idanerys G. 1/11/2017
- Great stay at the Eagle's Loft!!!! – 12/8/2016
- This cabin was super nice. It had everything we needed for our stay. It was very clean and well maintained. The location was great. Would stay here again. The only thing that I didn't like was the hot tub needs a better fitting top. The water would stay a lot warmer The steps up to the cabin were a little narrow so u have to be extra careful going in and out. Overall the cabin was excellent
- Family Vacation – Gerald S. 9/19/2016
- Everything was great the check in was easy the people in the office were nice and answer all questions the cabin was nice and had a lot of room thanks for everything.
- Family Time – 9/8/2016
- My family and I really enjoyed the cabin. We all had our own space, and the children had room to play and explore inside and outside. They do not have bunkbeds at home so that was a bonus. We liked that we had the opportunity to grill an sit out on the porch in the morning and evening.
- Reviee – Charles M. 8/10/2016
- It was great
- Were Eagles Soar! – 10/22/2015
- We loved the location and the cabin. Very peaceful and quiet. Nice morning view. Just a few things for future reference. They left us 4 towels for 5 people. tops to outside garbage cans were missing. so we had to deal with the mess left behind by hopefully just a raccoon, not a bear!! Otherwise, the place and the management team were great. Thanks for a fun, relaxing time.
- Smoky Mountain Vacation – Carol S. 10/17/2015
- Great cabin,quiet and we loved the hot tub. Good view but could not see the mountain much. Loved the country side and all the sites. The 8 mile art loop was great. Had small problem with Wifi but Jeannie helped us out quickly. Great time!
- Home away from home – Joyce E. 7/16/2015
- The cabin was ready when we arrived. Everything was fairly clean, like most homes it needs a thorough deep cleaning. It was very easy to find. It was far enough away from the city yet close enough to enjoy everything. Will definitely stay in one of Aunt Bug's cabins again.
- Loved Eagles Loft 257!!! – Bob H. 4/29/2015
- Fantastic cabin! Very clean and well stocked. Plenty of room for all. LOVED the bed in the comfortable! Very nicely decorated and very private. Enjoyed the hot tub and sitting in the rocking chairs on the porch. Reservations were made at the very last minute and very pleased this unit was available. Close enough to the main drag but far enough away to enjoy the peace and quiet. Great price for a great place....would stay again for sure!
- Aunt Bugs Eagles Loft – Lucas P. 3/10/2015
- The cabin itself was very beautiful and clean. We did enjoy it until we got hit with an ice and snow storm. We got stuck up there for a few days with no way down. The incline is very steep to this cabin. The maintenance did eventually come up and treat the incline so we could get down, which was treacherous. There's was no way we was making it back up so unfortunately we had to end our stay. I would not recommend staying here in the winter months when weather can be unpredictable. Spring, summer or fall however would be lovely. Its in a nice private, wooded area. Very relaxing. We very much enjoyed it other than the weather dampering our trip in mid-February. They was everything you could need and more. It was stocked with lots of dishes of any kind and the extra pillows and blankets was a plus. It was also a nice location. It wasn't too far from pigeon forge or Gatlinburg. Very nice cabin just wouldn't recommend in the winter months, but aunt bugs was very kind and helped us get down. Definitely would like to try another stay sometime.
- GREAT – Christy . 11/20/2014
- we had the best time. I picked out the cabin for me my dad, my sister and my son and his girlfriend and they all told me that I couldn't have done a better job on picking out a cabin. This cabin was the perfect getaway.
- Not 5 Star but right at 4.9 – 8/9/2014
- Family vacation. Perfect for a 10 people visit. Kids loved the loft. Comfortable beds.
- Restful Vacation – Trisha P. 8/1/2014
- We really enjoyed our stay at the Eagles Loft. We were able to relax & also enjoy all the sights and attractions! It was a great getaway for our family!
- nice short stay – Anglea P. 7/26/2014
- Check in was pleasant and efficient. Cabin on steep incline, prius able to get up on nice summer day, would be wary otherwise. Minor maintenance issues: controller for ps3 not working, no lid on outside trashcan. Plenty of plates, utensils for party larger then 4. Checkout easy. Walls really really thin.
- Tennessee get away – Dexter F S. 7/23/2014
- We had a great time at the cabin with our family and intend to come again soon.
- Awesome vacation stay – Alisha S. 6/22/2014
- We had a very good experience with Aunt Bugs. Cabin was exceptionally clean. My family loved it including our dog. It's not too far from Pigeon Forge & Gatlinburg. We will definitely be back to eagles loft.
- Eagles Loft / Aunt Bugs – Jason H. 5/3/2014
- Price point was key to this rental($850 plus taxes/fees). Location was great. Very private, easy drive. Easy to get in/out of all the area attractions without getting caught in the spring break traffic jams. The upstairs had a double queen bunkbed w/flat screen tv,PS3, WIFI (kids loved it). So basically it's like getting a three bedroom for the price of a two. Hot tub was nice (cover is in need of replacement). I would stay in this cabin again, highly recommend this cabin to anyone looking to save some money. Why stay in a hotel/motel when you can have a cabin for around $150 a night after taxes and fees.
- Wonderful vacation! – Robbie W. 4/24/2014
- It is a wonderful cabin. We love coming here and will do so again very soon. Only problem we encountered is the Hot Tub needs a new cover. The cabin is always clean and very inviting.
- Much Needed Get Away – Robbie W. 2/26/2014
- The cabin was wonderful. Very clean. It was so relaxing and we needed a few days away. I was so pleased that we plan to stay again in April! Can't wait!
- Great Vacation – Tara L. 12/7/2013
- Overall we had a great time
- Great vacation – Joey F. 4/30/2013
- We had a wonderfully time and the people from aunt bugs made everything easy and explained everything
- BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY CABIN W/ SHOPPING DOWN THE ROAD!! – Sandra M. 4/3/2013
- Loved the hot tub on the deck. Had a beautiful light snow while there and made it very romantic. ONLY complaints: cabin has 3 bathrooms but only 1 shower and WI-FI went out 2nd day we were there...
- Aunt Bugs Makes Things Right – 4/3/2013
- We had booked another cabin, but the hot water was out. Aunt Bugs sent us to another cabin, but that one was not ready for guest. Then, we were sent to this amazing cabin!!! We loved the place. It was beautiful and relaxing. We ended up staying an extra day because we did not want to leave. Even though there were issues with the first two cabins, Aunt Bugs worked hard to make sure we had a great cabin and nice vacation. The customer service was outstanding!!
|Cherylyn And Harold S. - 02/19/2017||4.0|
It was awesome and secluded and just what we needed thank u so much!
|Idanerys G. - 12/29/2016||5.0|
Espectacular we love it I will be back next year again. Thank you for everything
|Robin G. - 12/07/2016||5.0|
Check in. Guy was super nice. Cabin was great. When making reservations Patricia was very helpful
|Ary B. - 11/20/2016||5.0|
The Staff at the office was great and so helpful
|John U. - 10/22/2016||5.0|
Great stay at cabin. Would like cabin in the future with less incline in the driveway.
|Gerald S. - 09/19/2016||5.0|
It was all good check in, the cabin, location, I wish the view would have been a little better but it was ok.
|Diane C. - 10/21/2015||4.0|
The overall experience was very good. The cabin was very nice and secluded. Not alot of traffic noise.
|Zackery C. - 09/21/2015||4.0|
It was nice. A little dated and our bathroom sink was broke but overall, a nice stay.
|Angelita M. - 07/27/2015||5.0|
i thought the cabin was beautiful . although i did not get to enjoy the deck due to the bees nest. three people were stung. but it was a good stay.
|Allan G. - 05/21/2015||5.0|
We really enjoyed our stay. Everything about our cabin experience exceeded our expectations. The location, the room, the amenities, all were superb. Our experience with the staff was that they were pleasant and professional. I would definitely rent from Aunt Bugs again and recommend them to anyone one interested in renting in this area.