DOLLYS DREAM #284View Fullscreen
Introducing Dolly's Dream townhouse to the Aunt Bug's Rental Program. This fine vacation rental is available in the Golf View Resort next to the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg Golf Course, and less than 1 mile from Dollywood! This resort has fantastic indoor and outdoor pools for your group, family, or friends! You will not only have access to them, but have your own private indoor hot tub at your rental. Dolly's Dream features no steps to get into this property. This log townhome offers internet access, two jacuzzi tubs, full kitchen, guest suite kitchenette, seasonal fireplace, gas grill and so much more. As you enter the vacation home, you'll see that the living room is lavishly decorated. This rental offers a dining table, indoor and out, for great meals with the family/friends! You can even go outside on each level to eat on the lower level deck or upper screened in patio. The hot tub is professionally maintained and featured on this main level patio. Upstairs, you can find the master suite with TV, jacuzzi tub, King bedroom, full bathroom, and loft chair for your enjoyment. Downstairs from the main level, you will find another large suite, with a Queen bed, and a Jacuzzi tub for your convenience & comfort. On the lower level, you'll find another seasonal fireplace, TV, jacuzzi tub, premium bed, full kitchenette, bathroom, and outdoor table for seating/dining. You can relax on your full size couch to watch Sports or a movie. This vacation rental is a short walk from the outdoor pool, which also features a hot tub and lounge area. Reserve this economical vacation rental for your party or group today! Rent Dolly's Dream at. This log townhome has indoor and outdoor pool access, just 1 mile from Dollywood, the Leconte Convention Center, and the Cal Ripken Baseball Experience! Sorry, no pets or smoking. Reserve the ultimate family vacation rental in Pigeon Forge today! Your family will love it. Price is based on 4 people. Each additional persons are $12.50 daily. Reserve Dolly's Dream today!
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Close to Dollywood
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Resort Indoor Pool Access
- Decorated for Christmas
- Close to Town
- Cable TV
- Decorated for Christmas
- Wonderful Family Vacation – Marcia R. 12/13/2016
- We loved our cabin. With 4 adults and three children we wanted a home away from home for our Dollywood vacation, and Diolly's Dream fit the bill. Casual and well equipped, the family areas were spacious yet cozy. Warm and enviting and comfortable - we loved it. Thank you Aunt Bug's! (5 minutes from Dollywood!)
- good family weekend – Aaron B. 04/10/2016
- We just came for a family weekend getaway very pleased with the stay. Better than staying at a hotel
- Very well pleased – Leaann P. 12/29/2015
- It was a
It was again well enjoyed,we were well pleased w our stay.
- Were Back – Ron I. 11/18/2015
- We have rented "Dollys Dream #284 three times and have been very satisfied with the location and the townhouse. every problem we found on arrival was fixed within two hours. Well be back soon. Was going to rent it again November 19th. - 22nd but somebody beat us to this date.
- Dollys Dream was Dreamy – Elaine B. 11/17/2015
- We enjoyed our stay in Dollys Dream. Being fall the weather changed quickly and we went from a/c to heat. The gas fireplaces were awesome.
- Grandchildren from the mountains of Kentucky vacation 2015 – Ron I. 07/29/2015
- We had a good overall stay.
The vacation rental was in a great location.
The home was very clean and in good shape.
The vacation rental management staff was very helpful.
We had two problems found and maintenance took care of them very fast.
We have submitted a review about two weeks ago.
- Nicholls review – Linda N. 04/04/2015
- The cabin was beautiful. Plenty of space. Clean. Cheerful. Rental was an easy process and everyone was kind and helpful.
- Relaxing Christmas – Robin S. 01/12/2015
- Had a great time with family. Nice place to stay. Staff very friendly and very helpful. Hope to do it again this year maybe stay until after New Years
- awesome – John T. 08/20/2014
- Ms.Carol was very helpful she was very nice and she helped us get a rental that was perfect for us. We had no problems. Wonderful stay!
- Happy – 06/15/2013