CREEKSIDE TRANQUILITY #365View Fullscreen
Location: Pigeon Forge Near Caney Creek. This is the perfect getaway for honeymooners, and is also great if you want to bring the kids! Enjoy the sounds of the creek from the hot tub on your covered deck, or grill a meal while taking in the scenery. Inside features 1 king bed, sleeper/airmattress, air hockey table, satellite, dvd, and a gas fireplace to keep you entertained and comfortable. This cabin offers the beauty of while still being close to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg attractions. Prepare for some Creekside Tranquility, and book this cabin today!
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Charcoal Grill
- Air Hockey
- Creek side Tranquility – William B. 3/18/2017
- The company helped a lot. There were a few problems such as the Jacuzzi didn't work and the TV didn't work but maintaince fixed it. There was no interned or cell service or internet. Last day we were there, the heat went out in the middle of the night. But I know That Aunt Bugs would have fixed the heat. There was also a rat under the indoor Jacuzzi tub.
- Creekside Tranquility – Larry B. 11/16/2016
- Pigeon Forge was very busy that weekend, so the peacefulness of the cabin lived up to its name. It was very clean and quite. We had a great time.
- Weekend girls trip – 10/18/2016
- Loved the location of the cabin. It is located between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge and was so convenient. Staff at Aunt Bugs was so helpful and friendly.
- Loved It – Dawn K. 10/15/2016
- We loved the location of the was clean and the creek was relaxing...although there were other cabins close by it was still cozy and quiet...I was especially glad it was not on a high overlook..I'm not good with heights..the staff was very nice and helpful...they had a phone in the cabin which was nice because there was no cell phone reception..we will be renting from Aunt Bugs again!!
- Tranquility – 7/8/2016
- Home away from home – Hector G. 7/5/2016
- Had great time loved the cabin. Can't wait to come back.
- Great vacation – Jason A. 6/25/2016
- It was very enjoyable and relaxing.
- a+ – Ed B. 4/11/2016
- Restful Mountains – Eddie H. 9/22/2015
- Was exactly what we needed. Roads not marked well enough. Can not find in the dark.
- Great – Clarence G. 9/4/2015
- Had a wonderful time! Arrived at main office to a very nice and polite staff that was willing to assist us with any questions we had and upon arriving at cabin it was very clean and just the right size for me and my wife! Loved the creek and woods was very accessible and convenient to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge! Loved it and will plan to stay again! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!
- Shelly's getaway – Shelly V. 7/14/2015
- It was very nice but I did not like the closeness of the cabins. I was not made aware of this at the time of booking. The hot tub was not clean. But everything else was great.
- Wonderful Time – 5/17/2015
- The cabin was great- just the right size for us. Will be staying again next year!
- Had a great time. – Chris O. 5/7/2015
- The cabin was very nice and the creek was nice to listen to. We had a great time.
- peaceful – 4/14/2015
- Easy to book. Check in and out was convenient.
- Review – Heather W. 4/6/2015
- We had a wonderful time, the cabin was just what we needed to come back and relax after a busy day in Pigeon Forge.
- Cabin Advertised As Secluded, Was Not – Jordan H. 3/24/2015
- Our stay was nice, cabin was located between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge which made driving to sites of interest easy. Cabin was clean and everything was in order. Only problem was that I asked for a secluded cabin and was told by Aunt Bugs Cabin Rentals that this cabin was secluded with a creek running right by cabin. It took a while to find cabin because it was hid by a multitude of other houses in front of it. Secluded which I asked for, it was not. But it didn't ruin our trip since we spent most of day time out at Cade's Cove. Great place to really get away. Also found the best restaurant in the mountains, in Wears on the way to Cades Cove is Elvira's. Hands down best meal you will find in the area. Everything is freshly cooked and they have the best homemade desserts, you have to try the Pecan Pie Cobbler. Overall experience was good and I would recommend Aunt Bugs Cabin Rentals to others.
- Bear visit – William S. 5/26/2014
- Cabin is in good location 1 mile from pigeon forge, Cabin needs pressure wash and couch is terrible, bedding old and torn curtains,needs a good update. A young bear came by the cabin sunday afternoon. He was not aggressive and we stayed on the porch above him. Be aware of this possibility when staying in this area.Overall was a good experience.
- Restfull – 5/5/2014
- My wife and I had a grate time and would recommend this to anyone.
- Anniversary – Patricia S. 4/29/2014
- Had a great time. View was great. Did not see any deer but there were plenty of wild turkeys and several birds we did not know the names of. Great view from the deck.
- Perfect long weekend – Jonathan K. 4/18/2014
- Drove from Indiana for a 3 day 2 night stay. Cabin was cozy ( small) but perfect for two people. Water heater wasn't very big so you shouldn't expect long showers or hot baths ( girlfriend was not happy about this). The hot tub outside was perfect. We only had neighbors for brief periods so try to come in the slow season months.
- creekside tranquility – 4/17/2014
- Had a very enjoyable time. The cabin was adaquate for two people. Well equipped.
- AWESOME CABIN – 3/12/2014
- My wife and i really enjoyed the stay in the cabin We will DEFFENTLY BE STAYING AGAIN
- Enjoyed the stay overall! – Cathy H. 1/29/2014
- The cabin was nice. Had a few minor problems. TV's had some issues. Kitchen chair had sweet potato not eaten in seat, so someone must have missed it on cleaning. The bath had an issue with toilet, but it resolved itself. Maintenance came by even though we canceled it, so that was nice. Noise from kids was a problem late night. They must have been on a skiing trip. We did not complain although we were awakened at about 1 AM. We still enjoyed our stay there!
- .. – 12/26/2013
- quaint little cabin – Christina C. 10/4/2013
- Cozy and clean. Location was hard to find and not well marked from main road. Loved that it was right on the creek and overall enjoyed our stay.
- peaceful tranquility – Wanda P. 9/11/2013
- warm, friendly. beautiful and amazing
- Romantic Get Away – Danang K. 5/30/2013
- It was very nice and calm peaceful it was a beautiful surrounding and most of all relaxing.very enjoyable.The cabin was just perfect,couldn't ask for anything else just wonderful
|David M. - 11/27/2016||5.0|
The cabin was nice and clean. The location was a little inconvenient due to the fact we had to go toward Gatlinburg then turn back to get to the parkway.
|Larry B. - 11/14/2016||4.0|
Number one, everything was clean which is very important. Great job! The only thing I would ask is that there would be a sheet of paper telling us what the channel numbers are. Like ABC is channel 13 or whatever. Everything was wonderful.
|Lee B. - 10/26/2016||5.0|
Great stay. Awesome cabin. Very handy app to get you in and out of the cabin. Thanks again.
|Bobby T. - 10/02/2016||5.0|
It was a very nice place and yall did excellent. We loved it and I miss it already.
|Dianne F. - 08/19/2016||4.0|
service was great. questions were answered instantly. thank you very much.
|Vanessa M. - 08/08/2016||5.0|
Cabin was nice and peaceful...Very clean and had all the amenities you would need...would definitely stay again. Staff was very friendly and helpful upon our check -in...
|Della D. - 07/26/2016||5.0|
Our stay was very peaceful. The cabin was very clean and homey. I will definitely stay there again.
|Jessica H. - 06/07/2016||5.0|
Best cabin rental experience I've ever had. Loved the cabin. It was amazing and exactly what we wanted. great location as well. Love the high ceilings, fans, and the bed was so comfy.
|Renee P. - 04/10/2016||3.0|
Basically we enjoyed our stay, except for the cleanliness of the hot tub. Porch was nice overlooking the creek, however disappointed in the inability to use the hot tub.
|Lynn S. - 09/28/2015||5.0|
I was pleased with our stay. We would stay again. Please look at the directions you give to people for creek side tranquility, there is no sign for falling waters. If it had been dark outside, we would not have found our cabin! Just take a peak at it, to maybe re-write them! Thanks!
|Tabbetha G. - 05/15/2015||5.0|
Everything was great! We had a wonderful time and enjoyed our stay in Creekside Tranquility 365.
|A. - 07/18/2014||4.0|
Other than cabin hottub area needing cleaning it was a great experience.
|P. - 07/08/2014||5.0|
We enjoyed our stay with aunt bugs we will defintly be back thanks for an awesome cabin
|P. - 07/08/2014||4.0|
Rooms were clean, plenty of towels and the views were great! Had a very nice time.