BENEATH THE STARS #220View Fullscreen
Location: Bird's Creek Road, East of both Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge, TN This "Beneath the Stars" #220 log cabin is perfect for families who want the best of both worlds! While this vacation cabin is in a wooded area with a nice river view, you are just a few minutes drive to either Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg. This newer 2 bedroom, 2 bath log home features one king bed, one queen bed and air mattress/sleepers to accommodate parties of up to 8. Enjoy a dip in the hot tub on your covered deck or head inside for a game of pool. During Fall & Winter seasons, relax & cozy up to the the fireplace. Either way, you can't go wrong with this beautiful log home! Bedrooms are private and separated on different levels. The game room features a wet bar and pool table which is enjoyable to kids & adults, alike. This cabin is perfect for families or couples that don't like the side-by-side construction of most log cabin resorts. This log home has privacy & beautiful nature surrounding the entire cabin! If you really want to getaway or escape. Book this Smoky Mountain cabin today. Rate is based on 4 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night. Register your pet at time of booking. No smoking allowed inside the cabin.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Pet Friendly
- BBQ Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Pool Table
- Lovely secluded cabin – Jack C. 11/16/2016
- We were very happy with our stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Cabin was very private and great for our dogs too. We look forward to our next trip and will be renting same cabin.
- A GREAT Time Beneath The Stars – 11/10/2016
- We had a really good time at our cabin. The cabin was clean and as advertised. The deck was nice and we had a mostly secluded area and a nice view of the trees with a creek you could hear in the mornings and in the evenings. We went in the fall and you could see and hear the traffic below, but there wasn't much. If the leaves hadn't fallen you may not even be able to see the road. The living space was plenty for four people and the cabin was a lot of fun. The hot tub is a little small for four adults but it was still comfortable and we had a great time. The incline to get to the cabin is very steep so be careful in the winter or with a vehicle with front-wheel drive. There was a dicey moment when we first arrived and we were heavily-laden in the car but after that it was not a problem in a Honda sedan hybrid. The cabin is a 10-15 minute drive to Pigeon Forge and Dollywood and not much further to Gatlinburg and the National Park. We checked in late but the staff made getting the key easy. We went with another couple and it was really well-sized for four adults.
- GOOD TIME – Joe C. 9/26/2016
- REAL GOOD , EVERYTHING THAT WAS SAID WAS WHAT CABIN WAS .
- NC Traveler – David D. 9/18/2016
- Really enjoyed the cabin and will use Aunt Bug's services again.
- Great vacation – 8/28/2016
- Lovely cabin, very clean and every thing you needed to have a great vacation. it was great that we could take our small dogs with us.
- Weekend Getaway! – Vernell M. 11/17/2015
- Pease and quiet ! – 9/25/2015
- BEAUTIFUL and relaxing ! I wish I could live in our cabin !!!!
- Great Weekend Getaway!!!!!!! – Roger L. 9/23/2015
- We had a wonderful time, and we loved the location
- Easter Greatnesss – 4/24/2015
- This is our second time using Aunt Bugs and we will again. This cabin was a bit smaller then expected, but we enjoyed everything. It was very clean and ready for a family.
- Almost Perfect Cabin – Nathan M. 4/8/2015
- My family and I stayed at this cabin in April 2015 for 6 nights. The cabin is away from the hustle and bustle of the busy cities - about a 20 minute drive to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. Overall we really enjoyed this cabin and would stay again; however, we did report a couple issues. First, the upstairs bathroom plumbing is not vented correctly and would often smell of sewer gases - we had to keep the bathroom door closed most of the time and did not enjoy taking showers up there. Second, the dryer makes an obnoxious screeching and squealing noise while it runs. Third, the kitchen sink leaked water all over the place from the under sink plumbing. Finally, low water pressure issues caused the downstairs shower to barely trickle out water - leaving the upstairs shower (with the sewer smell) as the only viable option for showering. Despite these minor annoyances, our stay was very pleasant and we'd most certainly come back again if these issues are resolved. Aunt Bug's staff is very helpful, friendly, and professional - top notch in my opinion!
Oh by the way - it would be GREAT if the hot tub cover had a mechanical arm attached to provide leverage to get the cover on and off. Since it doesn't, you have to wrestle the top on and off (not fun).
- Our stay at Beneath the Stars cabin – 3/30/2015
- We had a fantastic time and truly enjoyed our cabin experience - it was peaceful and perfectly located half way between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge.
- Beneath the Stars – Brenda C. 8/5/2014
- It was nice.
- Tn vacation – 6/24/2014
- Had a nice vacation here.
- Quaint Cabin in the Woods. – Marco S. 5/8/2014
- Very clean and nice cabin in between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. It doesn't have the best views, but it is still a great place to stay and has plenty of room. We had two small complaints, the middle bar on the pull out bed was bent downwards making for a pretty uncomfortable nights sleep. The fireplace claimed to still be in service (they turn them off for the summer) but it would not work. We left notes for the property management company about these small problems.
- Beneath the stars – Terry C. 4/17/2014
- Had 2 problems the hot tub breaker had kicked out and the co had someone to fix it in an hour, great service. The gas fireplace needs fixing it needs adjusting. Great cabin and great customer service would rent ther again.
- Escape – Nona N. 8/4/2013
- It was everything I needed. No neighbors, no traffic. Great rooms and everything we needed and more. Good response from Company when a repair was needed. I felt very happy, safe, and relaxed.
- greatgetaway – Arthur S. 6/29/2013
- This was a very good cabin for all of us. Our daughter,her husband, and our granddaughter had a wonderful vacation, everyone enjoyed the privacy, not far away from Pigeon Forge, and all the places to eat and shop.
- Looking for privacy!! – James S. 3/5/2013
- We were looking for privacy and we got it, this was very nice and secluded,Aunt Bugs gave us just what we asked for...THANKS
|Jack C. - 11/15/2016||5.0|
Communication up to check in was outstanding. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
|Jamie C. - 10/24/2016||4.0|
Cabin was clean and organized. Jacuzzi not functioning. management helped correct issue.
|Charlotte R. - 08/13/2016||5.0|
The cabin was very nice, clean and offered all we needed for our stay.
|Joy F. - 06/01/2016||5.0|
Excellent! We truly enjoyed our stay in the cabin- beneath the stars! Thank you.
|Leslie M. - 05/21/2016||5.0|
The cabin was great we loved it! We will definitely book again! Very reasonable price for a 6day stay.
|Brandy P. - 02/10/2016||4.0|
Agency was great, cabin needed a little care but when we called mantience was there within an hour.
|Karen S. - 01/03/2016||5.0|
You did great. We are originally from Tennessee so it made us want to come back again and again. Thanks
|Roger L. - 09/24/2015||5.0|
Great!!!!!!! It was a wonderful weekend getaway for our family and we were able to take our fur-kids with us, which is always a plus.