BEARY SECLUDED #296View Fullscreen
Look no further! Beary Secluded has it all! (CLICK ON VIDEO TAB for great video tour also! Total seclusion, like new, upscale decor, & 4 deck levels for rest & relaxation! Gorgeous all wood craftsmanship with 14 foot stone fireplace, dramatic cat-walk, cathedral ceilings, and tremendous walls of glass. With 2 King master suites with jacuzzis, 2 gas fireplaces, hot tub, pool table, foosball, Flat Screen TVs, and DVD players, 1 VCR, ceiling fans, picnic table, charcoal grill, and a twin & full bunk bed in the Kiddie Room, you have everything you need and more! This beautiful cabin is located near the Arts &Crafts community, and minutes from Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge! This log home is a Smoky Mountain beauty for a perfect vacation getaway! Rates is based on 4 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night. Cabin is 11 miles from 441 Parkway. See Virtual Video on the "Video" tab on this webpage! No pets or smoking.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Jacuzzi Tub (2)
- Monitored Security System
- Close to National Park
- Hot Tub
- Picnic Table
- Private Hot Tub
- Charcoal Park Grill
- Covered Hot Tub
- Pool Table
- Decorated for Christmas
- 40" Flat Screen TV
- 42" Flatscreen TV
- Rocking Chairs (2)
- 3 HD Flat Screen TV's
- Beautiful location, beautiful cabin – 11/29/2016
- Perfect for when you don't want to be crammed with folks. We didn't see another car driving up or down the road in, let alone another person while we were there.
The dishwasher was from the turn of the century and sounded like horrific, but otherwise everything was wonderful. The hot tub on the 2nd floor balcony was a nice touch!
- Loved it! – Jo R. 10/5/2016
- It was a beautiful, clean cabin. We enjoyed sitting on the porch in the mornings drinking coffee. When we got there the tv"s didn't work properly. The next morning we went to where we checked in and told them of the issue. The lady was so nice and put a call in right then to get it addressed. In a few hours she called me and said everything was taken care of. After that, there were absolutely no other problems. The staff at the check in were very professional and friendly. I was also glad that we weren't asked to sit in on a class trying to get us to buy a cabin for a cheaper stay. With Aunt Bugs, you just rent a cabin. No strings attached! LOVE IT!!! Next time we go to Gatlinburg we will rent one of these cabins.
- An Very Nice Quiet Stay – 9/30/2016
- Enjoyed our stay here. Very quiet and secluded. Nicely decorated. Bring your own DVDs, books etc. Lots of light and views of nature. Just recommended it to a friend.
- Awesome cabin – Brian W. 6/20/2016
- The cabin was awesome very clean comfortable nd most of all very secluded nd stress free.would stay again nd again.
- Cutest Cabin Ever! – Kelly B. 3/28/2016
- We are a family of five, including three children, and we had plenty of room at Beary Secluded. It was not close to other cabins and that was exactly what we were looking for. Because of this, the drive to get to any of the things we did was at least 20 minutes, but again that was what we wanted so it was not a big deal for us. The cabin is three stories with a master suite on the second floor and a family suite (1 king/bunk bed) on the first floor. All appliances worked well and girls loved the hot tub. The owners of this cabin made it so cute and welcoming with all the bears. Aunt Bug's kept in constant contact with us through email and we were able to get a free ticket to a horseback riding trail at Jayell Farm. We would definitely choose this cabin again.
- VERY NICE and VERY QUIET – Tommy W. 3/10/2016
- First, the cabin was VERY nice AND clean. It also has lots of room. With basically 2 master suites (1 in the basement and 1 on the main floor) and 2 indoor Jacuzzi's. The downstairs master is not private as it is part of the downstairs living area. There is a bedroom downstairs that has bunk beds (double on the bottom and single on the top). The top floor is where the pool and foosball tables are along with another full bathroom (there are a total of 3) and a sleeper couch. This unit will comfortably sleep 8 people. The only downside was no WIFI but we managed with a hotspot.
The cabin is one of only 2 cabins near the top of a small mountain at the end of the road which is exactly 1/2 mile up Locke Ridge Road. There are other cabins along the road up but they are not close to this one. The only other unit near this one cannot be seen unless you walk outside and look down the road.
Both Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge are about 15 minutes away. After you leave the cabin and come down to the main road you will turn left to go to Pigeon Forge and right to go to Gatlinburg. My wife and I went by ourselves on this particular trip to go skiing at Ober Gatlinburg. In the evenings we made use of the outdoor hot tub and felt VERY private and comfortable (if you know what I mean). We are already planning our next trip to this very same unit at the end of the year.
- A cabin of a lifetime.. – Jamie L. 3/1/2016
- It was the best cabin that I have ever stayed in...country and romance at its best...I wanted to cry when I had to leave.. I will be coming back to this cabin every year because I know everything else will be a let down....
- Relaxing – Beau G. 2/9/2016
- Beary Secluded – Jason H. 12/14/2015
- Very comfortable place to stay with a family of 7. We really enjoyed the quiet area and would book again. The only small issue we had was with the pilot light on the downstairs fireplace. It kept going out and it was pretty cold down there. I called the property manager and asked if they could unlock the thermostat so that we could turn the heat up above 71 or 72•. They told me that it was controlled by the owner and they couldn't do anything about it. So we headed to Walmart and bought space heaters. Guess when your in the mountains you just rough it a little. Haha!!! Although this was nothing to really get worked up about we would come back again more prepared.
- Fall vacation – 10/19/2015
- Beautiful Hideaway – Calvin C. 5/2/2015
- Really neat, secluded cabin for a family with 3 grown adult children. The pool table, foosball table and hot tub were a big hit. Room for everyone and tv's and DVD players aplenty.. very comfortable.
- Fiala review – Susan F. 4/28/2015
- a ladies religious convention in pigeon forge
- Great Stay – Tanjineka H. 4/5/2015
- Private, secluded roomy and homey. Staff was great.
- Bearly secluded – 8/12/2014
- Family of seven, we had a great time & the cabin was awesome! I would love to live in that cabin. It is at the top of the hill, so it's private & it s just like the pictures. I would definitely stay here again. it was clean & the whole family loved it, it's not always easy to get all family members to agree on something but it was enjoyed by all of us. there is a shortcut to Gatlinburg from the cabin my daughter & her husband discovered, when leaving the cabin take a right to gatlinburg or take left to pigeon forge, it was convenient to both.
- Bearmazing!! – Aimee B. 7/22/2014
- Cabin is exactly as described. I wish I would have gotten our three boys's reaction as they walked through the front door. They were on awe of this amazing cabin. The boys never wanted to leave the property so we even grilled steaks on the pit one night. We will defiantly return to the area and will recommend this cabin to friends.
- Cutest Cabin Ever! – Melanie V. 6/30/2014
- We fell in love with this cabin, so much so that we would love to move there. The pictures do not do this cabin justice. The location is a little remote, but very relaxing. No far from Gatlinburg or Dolltwood. We would definitely rent this cabin again.
- Bear sucluded – 6/15/2014
- Very nice but because we had a very sm. child we should have probably been closer to town so we could had gotten him home for his naps. Otherwise we liked it, My husband would have liked a burn pit,
- Can't wait to come back! – Kaitlyn J. 6/14/2014
- My husband & I used Aunt Bug's cabins for our honeymoon stay. We originally had booked another cabin that was having some seasonal issues. We were surprised at check-in with a new cabin. Once arriving at the cabin, we definitely were not disappointed! We can't wait to bring our families up hopefully sometime next year!!
- Piegon forge vaction 2014 – 6/9/2014
- This cabins description is Beary secluded #296. And this is what it was , and was just what we wanted. there were about two or three other cabins around us but hardly knew they were there. it was really peaceful and quite. the only thing we heard of a morning was the birds singing. the first morning had a raccoon checking the front porch out but didn't see him any more? seen a wild turkey one morning. didn't see any bears which we were hoping to see. the road going up to it is paved and easy to get to the cabin. if you want seclusion and peace and quite this one would be good.
- Much needed Family getaway – 5/4/2014
- We did enjoy our stay at this location. It definitely lives up to its name because it took forever to get to and from this cabin. Not to mention the major hills you have to climb to get to it. Thank goodness we have a truck because the hills put a strain on both a motor and transmission of a vehicle. The views from each level were breath taking. My husband and I did not want to leave but our 13 year old son was having video game with drawls lol.
- best cabin I've ever rented – Travis S. 4/18/2014
- We went on this vacation on a whim and very last minute, the staff was very accommodating to our late check in and were very nice. The cabin was easy to get to the location, well maintained, extremely secluded, decorated perfectly, and well balanced between fun and relaxation. My wife and I will always try to get this cabin every time we come up. Thanks aunt bugs for the great southern hospitality. You will definitely hear from us again.
- Very nice cabin – Cynthia M. 3/6/2014
- This was an awesome place to stay ! It was very neat and clean, had all the things we needed as well. It is a very secluded cabin but only about a 15 minute drive to Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge. We loved it ! The only thing this place needs is an upgrade on the tv's ! and a stereo system of some sort for night time enjoyment . never the less it was awesome !thanks and we will come again some day :)
- Quiet and relaxing – 11/10/2013
- The only negative was the dishwasher was still full of dirty dishes when we arrived. Other than that a great secluded cabin. Very quiet. Didn't get to see any bears but did see some wild turkeys.
- Great stay! – Karen F. 10/26/2013
- Everything was great, the only thing I would add is it's time to get new beds, to broke down.
- Romantic Getaway to the Mountain Top.... – Jeffery F. 10/10/2013
- We arrived at the cabin which was at the top of the hill, with no real other cabins near us (which was great). The cabin was clean, spacious, and easy for us to park our truck and motorcycle trailer. The trek up to the cabin was abit challenging, but as long as you take it slow, it was not problem. All the roads were paved. Multiple levels to the cabin, which would make it great for a family of 4. Game room in the loft which was fun. Evenings are spent on the huge back deck which included a hot tub. It had everything we wanted, and it was hard to leave. No bug problems inside or out. Easily accessible to area events, shopping and Dollywood. Also full cable TV features were so nice, so hubby could keep up with the football events.. We loved it, and will definately be back to the same location. I would highly recommend this cabin. Thanks, Carol & Jeff - Wisconsin :-)
- Bearly Secluded Indeed – James A. 8/22/2013
- We had a great time staying at the cabin. I wished we had known just how far away it really was from everything. The cabin was in great shape and was very clean. We would stay here again.
- Always a pleasure – Beverly K. 8/16/2013
- This cabin is my family's new favorite. It was beautiful inside. There was a bit of a drive to get to it but it was very secluded and very quiet. We stayed for an entire week and there must not have been any other renters around because we thought we were completely alone until the weekend. The inside of the cabin was mostly quite clean. There was a little sweeping that needed to be done up in the loft, a lamp didn't work and a light bulb needed changing but that was all pretty minor. There was no satellite coverage so it was a very quiet week. My husband loved it. Part of why I choose cabins far out is so that my husband has no Internet so he can't check emails. It was a great way to unplug. Weave stayed withAunt Bugs 4 times now and have only been disappointed once. It is our favorite vacation and we go twice a year now.
I would recommend them to anyone.
- Awesome stay in Beary Secluded – Missy K. 8/12/2013
- I was very nervous as this was the first time we had booked through Aunt Bug Cabin Rentals, in the past we had always used a different company. Our cabin was amazing! So quiet and peaceful, was exactly as the pictures online looked. We will use Aunt Bugs to rent our cabin next time we visit Tennessee.
- Very wooded and secluded! – Gina L. 7/14/2013
- Everything was exactly as described! The main level had a king bedroom where my in-laws slept and my husband, my two kids, and I were all able to have our own separate space down on the lower level where there is a king bed and a bunk bed. We enjoyed the hot tub, foosball table and pool table. My favorite, though, was the very quiet, peaceful, wooded and secluded location.
- great vacation – Janice B. 6/23/2013
- My family and I were very pleased with the cabin rental and the staff. We wanted a nice cabin away from everybody else and we got this with this cabin. We had plenty of room and a nice gameroom floor to just hang out on. We have already decided we will be going back for another vacation and will rent another cabin but we would like one down by the river that runs through the mountain.
- amazing – Brian H. 5/29/2013
- My only complaint,if you can call it that, was the lack of a view as we were @ the top of a mountain,and the trees were quite tall. I hosted my stepdaughters wedding during my stay as it was better than a justice of the peace in town
- Good Experience – Aaron S. 4/26/2013
- The Cabin was very secluded and the road was a bit of a nail bitter to drive. Wish the view from the upper levels showed mroe mountains. Pretty clean but had some dead bugs, probably from pest control. But house keeping came within ten minutes and cleaned them up. veyr quiet and well worth the 12 hour trip. I will return next year with more friends.
|Jeannie W. - 03/16/2017||5.0|
Cabin was beautiful! Peaceful stay, no interruptions!! Easy check in! Great office staff!!
|Mike C. - 03/12/2017||5.0|
We loved the chalet and would definitely stay there again. The only things we noticed is while the dish washer runs and sounds like its working, the dishes still need hand washed afterwards. Also, the kitchen could use a few pot holders for taking items out of the oven. We could not find any but used small towels instead.
|Craig L. - 02/27/2017||5.0|
|Adam H. - 01/17/2017||5.0|
Great service. We had the best time. Everything went smoothly which is perfect for vacation.
|Robert R. - 11/27/2016||5.0|
Checkin was easy, although not ideal since the cabin was 20 minutes away from the checkin. A digital option would be easier. Everything else was setup as expected, which was perfect.
|Melissa H. - 08/07/2016||5.0|
The cabin was everything you described on your site. Beaty ( very) secluded and my whole family enjoyed it!!! All of the appliances worked in the cabin, it was very clean upon arrival and the added cabin security was an added bonus which helped us sleep better each night!!!
|Trina P. - 07/21/2016||5.0|
We loved this cabin . The staff at Aunt Bugs was awesome.
|Brian W. - 06/04/2016||5.0|
Dear Aunt Bugs, The cabin was magnificent. I was so impressed with eveything. It was so peaceful . You out did yourself. The cabin was so clean nd the hot tub i loved. I will definetely stay at this cabin again.
|Daniel K. - 05/22/2016||5.0|
Loved the cabin. Spent most of week just relaxing and enjoying cabin. Can't wait to go back.
|Quetoius H. - 04/24/2016||5.0|
Bearly Secluded was just that, secluded just enough to make you feel like you were sitting on top of the mountain in pure serenity.
|Kelly B. - 03/26/2016||5.0|
Great experience! And we received a free horseback riding trail with Jayell. Cabin was so cute!
|Jamie L. - 02/28/2016||5.0|
A secluded well maintained cabin.I will be coming back to this cabin. It was the best cabin I have ever stayed in.lots of fun and very romantic...
|Beau G. - 02/09/2016||5.0|
Wonderful weekend. Very Relaxing. Private, Cozy and great views. Will return
|Tim&ana M. - 10/26/2015||5.0|
excellent everything was great quiet private very peaceful, wonderful cabin will come again
|Tim&ana M. - 08/08/2015||5.0|
Very clean well decorated loved it will come back to Beary secluded Awesome cabin
|Tim H. - 07/15/2015||5.0|
Cabin was awesome. Clean and well equipped. Staff was super friendly. Would definitely consider using again.
|Jess A. - 06/15/2015||5.0|
The cabin was everything we expected, and more. The cabin was large enough so we never felt cramped for space. Everything was beautiful and clean. Would definitely return.
|Timothy B. - 03/29/2015||5.0|
This cabin by far was our favorite and we will definitely be back!
|Wendy R. - 03/09/2015||5.0|
Everything was great, staff was very pleasant. We will definitely rent with aunt bugs again.
|Steve G. - 10/08/2014||5.0|
The cabin was beautiful..... All the staff at check-in were friendly and helpful
|William E. - 10/07/2014||5.0|
The best Family Vacation yet!! Loved our gorgeous cabin and can't wait to return again soon.
|T. - 07/10/2014||5.0|
Yet again the staff was very welcoming! Keep up the great work and you will have my family and friends business for years to come. Thanks for the great experience.
|J. - 07/09/2014||5.0|
The check in office people were very polite and explained direction very clear also. The cabin we rented was very clean and beyond what we expected.
|N. - 07/07/2014||4.0|
The cabin was very clean and everyone in the office that I had contact with was very nice and pleasant to deal with.
|W. - 07/07/2014||5.0|