ANTLER CROSSING #205View Fullscreen
Location: Gnatty Branch Village, between Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge. This Beautiful, Professionally decorated two bedroom, two bath log cabin is centrally located in the Gnatty Branch Village. Antler Crossing Cabin, located in between Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge, offers beautiful mountain views and a private hot tub for a wonderful vacation. You will also enjoy the large master suite with gas fireplace (Seasonal), indoor jacuzzi and the fully equipped kitchen. The Master Suite is fabulous for a Romantic Getaway or just a Quiet Retreat to Relax! Experience the Smokies in this lovely log cabin for vacation memories you will always cherish! If you are looking for a cabin with a stunning view and relaxing atmosphere, this is the one for you! The main level of this cabin offers a custom built kitchen, living room with large riverstone hearth, and dining area for your vacation in the Smokies. This main level also offers the guest bedroom with queen bed, TV, and bathroom. Walk upstairs to the Master Suite. You'll be pleasantly surprised at how large and inviting this master suite is for your vacation. This Master Bedroom offers fireplace, jacuzzi bathtub, and King bedroom. There is also a full bathroom with custom designed stain glass window. This cabin has beautiful views out the back from both the hot tub and jacuzzi tubs. You'll love this beautiful log home just 10 minutes from Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge. Reserve Antler Crossing today for an elegant vacation cabin rental at an affordable price! Price is based on 4 adults. Each additional adult is $12.50 per night.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Hot Tub
- Charcoal Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Mountain View
- Decorated for Christmas
- Lacks wi-fi and large screen tv – 11/23/2016
- Okay. Need larger TV in main room and wi-fi
- Great experience – Carey D. 7/5/2016
- We came to experience the fun of Dollywood, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg and the Smoky Mtn National Forest but didn't want to be in the thick of it all. Our cabin was perfect--close to everything we wanted to see but a little removed and less stressful. Everything was just as advertised and the staff was so accommodating! Definitely would recommend!
- Great stay! – Andre J. 6/14/2016
- The best, can't wait to return!
- Great getaway at Antlers crossing – 1/5/2016
- Our cabin was very clean, extremely convenient location in the mountains between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. The staff with Aunt Bugs was prompt and very accommodating! Only negative is that you have to drive up a very steep incline to get to this cabin. In snow or ice could be very difficult to drive even with four wheel drive.
- Everything was great! – Trenika J. 12/29/2015
- Very nice and cozy. We will definitely be back.
- Relaxing! – 10/9/2015
- So relaxing!! Clean & plenty of room for our family. Definitely will be back & loved the location. Close to other cabins, but never really know it. Highly recommend!
The queen bed could be replaced. Not the best. Otherwise no complaints!
- Antler Crossing REview – Elizabeth S. 9/17/2015
- We were quite Comfortable throughout our stay and was pleased with the location. I was very pleased there were so few steps to enter the cabin.
- Awesome Cabin – Harold Y. 6/22/2015
- Our week staying at AntlerCrossing was amazing, the pictures do not give credit to just how beautiful the cabin is. The staff was so courteous when we checked in, we felt like we were at home with everything that we would need. Our 3 children have already told my wife and I that we have to come back! Thank you!!
- 053015 – Paula C. 6/8/2015
- We liked the cabin especially the screened-in back porch with rockers.
- satisfied customer – Alex F. 6/1/2015
- It was everything you described in your ad. Very clean and we'll kept cabin.Close to all the main attractions in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. We had a great time. Thanks for the hospitality. We were very pleased and look forward to seeing you next year.
- A Restful Get Away – 5/8/2015
- The Cabin is very conveniently located and is in a beautiful location. The property could use some TLC. Still had a great time.
- Antler Crossing – 4/24/2015
- Called last minute, rep was friendly and very helpful. Rental office easy to find. Cabin was perfect for our getaway!
- A Piece of Heaven – Sheila K. 4/11/2015
- I absolutely loved this cabin. Everything was better than expected.
- Wonderful time – William B. 4/9/2015
- by far the best time i have had no hassel very easy
- PERFECT – 3/26/2015
- Perfect view, perfect cabin. Couldn't have been more pleased.
- Cozy – Kenny H. 3/11/2015
- We were very pleased with our recent stay at Antler Crossing. It was just what we needed! Thank you so much!
- Antler Crossing – Mary M. 11/17/2014
- I loved this cabin. It was very clean and we really enjoyed. The second bedroom on the main floor really needs a T.V. in that room. That would have made it more enjoyable. I will stay at this cabin again.
- Great location – 8/13/2014
- We had a wonderful time! Loved how quite the cabin was!
- Antler Crossing in July – Dana P. 8/9/2014
- It was great, but I wish there was a tv in both bedrooms. There was also a huge leak on the back porch when it rained and the upstairs bedroom ceiling fan seemed to be loose so we didn't turn iton. I loved all of the discounts provided by aunt bugs. We took advantage of most of the offers.
- Antler's Crossing Cabin great place to stay! – Beth R. 8/6/2014
- Our cabin was perfect for us! We had 4 adults and 2 small children. The cabin was clean and was very easy to get to! It has everything you need! There are cabins on each side of it, but it was still very private! I highly recommend this cabin for anyone!!
- Great Location – 7/21/2014
- We were happy with the cabin. I would suggest a better TV package and internet and a gas grill. Overall we really enjoyed our stay and would stay again if we decide to come to the area again.
- Great Experience & Beautiful Location – Connie V. 6/10/2014
- The cabin was beautiful. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would come back again. Neighbors are close by but you'd never know it - it's quiet and peaceful. The view was nice but not spectacular (lots of trees blocking mountains). Mountain was steep, but once you got the hang of it - no problem. Cabin had everything we needed! Great experience & beautiful!
- Been looking for ten years-Aunt Bugs you nailed it. – Cindy H. 6/2/2014
- We have stayed with other cabin rentals in the past and told them what we needed and always came away a little DISAPOINTED . So we decided to go with Aunt Bugs,wow I wish we had a long time ago.
The staff was great keeping us updated on happenings on their web site. We were treated with kindness at check in and given a free gift.(that's never happened before)and everything was explained to us about checking in and out.how convenient that you don't have to run the key back to their office, leave it in the lock box and your gone.
The cabin was in an awesome place, very clean, and very roomy. We had an awesome view of the mountains, beautiful flowers to look at, and above all a place that our three grandchildren had the time of their life. And for that Aunt Bugs I am forever grateful. We will be staying with you again in the near future.
- Great value – 5/12/2014
- Great value for what you get. Location is optimal for easy access to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.
- A nice place to relax – 5/5/2014
- A very clean, comfortable cabin on top of the hill. Tastefully decorated. The beds were very comfortable. The kitchen was well stocked for all our cooking needs. We also appreciated the large washer and dryer- got our laundry done fast. Even though there are other cabins nearby, we felt the setting was private and really enjoyed the peace and quiet. The cabin was perfect for the four of us. If you are not used to driving in the mountains, make sure your vehicle has a good tansmission, or you might not make it up the VERY steep road.
- Antler Crossing 205 - A great place to have a great time. – 3/15/2014
- We had an amazing time and we will definitely be coming back soon! It was beautiful!
- good cabin – 3/6/2014
- The cabin was clean and in nice condition. The cabin is made with good stuff.
- Happiness! – William R. 12/17/2013
- Great experience! We have always been happy with our rentals from Aunt Bugs.
- Antlers crossing – Karen M. 9/5/2013
- Very enjoyable stay. Cabin was clean and cozy and reasonably priced.
- July Vacation – David S. 7/16/2013
- Nice time
- Cabin 205 – Joe S. 5/21/2013
- We were very pleased with both the location and the condition of the cabin. We would definitely stay here again.
- SUPER CABIN – Charles M. 3/31/2013
- 3 great nights with grandkids. cabin conviently located to everything. have stayed in many cabins, this one was spotless and perfect in every detail.
|Mark R. - 02/16/2017||4.0|
Office staff was great. We enjoyed our stay. The cabin could have used a little more attention.
|Patricia B. - 09/28/2016||4.0|
it was a great experiene there the place was quiet great place for a famiy to stay would recommend it to other peopl
|Michael S. - 08/24/2016||4.0|
Cabin needs to be cleaned better due to dust and cobwebs. Chairs need replaced and air conditioning did not pull the humidity out of the cabin for the entire four nights. We placed a service call form online with the front office on Saturday but never heard back when we checked out on Tuesday morning. We are both senior citizens but were not given 5% discount for our 5 day stay. Would like to return for a third time soon but probably will not.
|Eric W. - 08/11/2016||4.0|
Everything was clean. And the staff was very helpful. They attended to our concerns very quickly
|Terry L. - 08/04/2016||4.0|
Everything was really nice..loved the cabin and location. Beautiful decor
|Carey D. - 07/03/2016||5.0|
Great experience!! We will definitely recommend to our friends who are in the area.
|Robin D. - 03/13/2016||5.0|
Everything was nice. Check in/out was easy. The house was clean and nicely appointed. Thanks!
|Tina H. - 10/06/2015||5.0|
We enjoyed our stay!!! Bed on 1st floor is not the best. We will stay here again!!!
|Patty R. - 06/28/2015||5.0|
We had a very pleasant stay! Friendly staff, easy check in and out, property was clean and exactly as described. Thank You so much!