ALMOST BEARADISE #289View Fullscreen
This beautiful 3 level, 2 bedroom, 2 bath log townhome is located just 1 mile from the excitement of Pigeon Forge! With 2 king beds, 1 queen, 2 sleeper sofa/airmattresses and 3 full bathrooms, this home has plenty of room for the whole family. Amenities include pool table, internet access, screened in porch with hot tub, TV & DVD, indoor/outdoor resort pool access, gas grill and washer/dryer. Enjoy some quiet time in the bonus sitting area, or watch TV by the fireplace with the family. Price is based on 4 adults. Each additional adult (12 and up) is $12.50 per person per day. This log townhome has indoor and outdoor pool access, just 1 mile from Dollywood, the Leconte Convention Center, and the Cal Ripken Baseball Experience! Sorry, no pets or smoking. Reserve the ultimate family vacation rental in Pigeon Forge today!
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Close to Dollywood
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Resort Indoor Pool Access
- Decorated for Christmas
- Close to Town
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Decorated for Christmas
- Bearadise – Charlotte M. 10/24/2016
- There were four in our party all adults and seniors as well. The location of the cabin couldn't have been better for us a mile from the main strip. The cabin was clean and large and we had fun with the pool table and the hot tub. The staff was friendly and very helpful. They responded quickly to any question or request that we had. We will definitely stay there again if we are going back to Pigeon Forge. Thank you for a wonderful week.
- Grand kids Delight 2016 – Ron I. 7/15/2016
- The cabin was clean and ready on time. Everything we needed to cook with, sleep well, play pool, and swim on site. The only thing I think needs to be done is to cut the tree at the right side of the cabin which blocks the nightly fire works from being seen at Dolly Wood from the back decks.
Location is great and you feel secured. This was our 4th. stay WE will be back. Notify us when you cut the tree so the grand kids can view the fire works.
- First time at smokey and a cabin – Joseph R. 3/27/2016
- Prior to booking a cabin we did extensive research and reading lots of reviews of every Cabins owned by different managing groups. Although not to really expect what you will have until you arrive. Didn't want to know I just wasted money on a dump. The place was clean the loft and basement was clean. Nothing unusual than going into a hotel room which millions of guest has stayed. The key is bathroom was clean. Kitchen was clean. The couches and recliner had a musky smell but that's a given when millions of people sit. We covered the couches with the extra bed sheet that was provided. Will definitely stay again at the same cabin or perhaps another cabin maybe deeper in the woods. Aunt bugs. Keep up the good hospitality
- New years in the mountains – Michael M. 1/20/2016
- From staying in many places in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg we understand that everything can't be perfect there were a few issues upon check-in at almost bearadise 289. After a call to Aunt bugs all issues were taken care of quickly and we had a wonderful stay
- Pigeon Forge Trip – John H. 10/2/2015
- We were very pleased with the cabin. The people at Aunt Bugs were very helpful and friendly.
- Vacation with Aunt Bugs – Steven B. 8/5/2015
- Our vacation rental was great! The people were very friendly and loved the cabin and Aunt Bugs service.
- July family vacation – 7/12/2015
- This cabin was in an excellent location. It was very convenient to all of our activities. Enjoyed our stay very much. We plan to stay here again.
- Nice cabin and location – 6/29/2015
- Our stay was very nice. The cabin could use a deeper cleaning and the downstairs bath tub did not drain well so we stopped using it. Other than that we had a very nice time.
- Great setup, other than one thing... – Heather C. 6/28/2015
- This 3 level cabin was great. There was a bedroom on the main level with entrance directly behind the door as you go in. There was a sleeper sofa on the main level with shared bathroom with the bedroom- Jack and Jill style. The combo washer/dryer was on the main level, in the bathroom. There was a queen side bed on the third level with a small balcony with a view of one of the rides at Dollywood (overgrowth from tree slightly blocking the view). The third level bedroom wasn't very private, no door, pool table was on that level, was overlooking the main living area. The bedroom on the bottom level was setup with a small kitchenette, separate living area, bathroom and a shared deck(as townhouse) with the gas grill on this deck. There was a separate entry to the bottom level as well which has a stairway on the right side of the townhouse where the parking area was. The only thing I didn't exactly like about the townhouse was the fact that the hot tub was enclosed inside of a room on the main level of the cabin. We typically love the hot tubs available, but we never used this one. It was like a sauna just opening the door to walk into the room where the hot tub was located. There were windows to where you could look on(note that the hot tub was on the back side of the cabin and you would have privacy if utilizing the hot tub, which would not allow your neighbors to see you. The entryway to the hot tub was in the dining area and did have the door was previously mentioned. The door was a glass door that you could see through.
- Great getaway – Thomas R. 4/4/2015
- Great location close to town for the grandkids. Three separate living areas worked out very well.
- Good Times – William P. 3/29/2015
- There were 4 people in our group. My grandson really liked his loft room. The cabin was neat and clean; very well laid out.
- Definently Bearadise – Nick B. 2/10/2015
- We were delighted with the space inside the cabin, the accommodations were beyond our expectations. The hot tub was glorious!
- Great townhouse – Tracy P. 11/17/2014
- Excellent - very relaxing and clean.
- almost bearadise – 7/25/2014
- Great location. Close to Dollywood and the parkway.cabin had lots of room and was in good condition.
- it was bearadise – Lisa M. 7/10/2014
- Very nice place. 2nd time in the same unit. Pool was very clean at all times. Cabin is beautiful but still has a homey feel.
- Wanna live here – Christina B. 7/3/2014
- It was amazing
- Almost Bearadise – 6/11/2014
- The cabin was wonderful and very relaxing. We enjoyed the area and will vacation there again.
- WOnderful weekend – Pam W. 5/28/2014
- Overall this is a wonderful cabin
- Perfect for Us – 4/17/2014
- We had two families vacationing together (9 people total). This cabin was perfect! Clean, we'll furnished, plenty of space, very close to Pigeon Forge. We would definitely rent here again.
- Almost Bearadice - awesome – Matthan M. 4/16/2014
- Great rental. Enjoyed nearly aspect of the facilities. TVs were a little dated, but really, we didn't get away to watch tv. Very spacious, great set up for our family (6,4,and 1 yr old). Only draw back to mention was the lack of ventilation in the room with the hot tub (creates a smell - one openable window, or a fan vent would fix that.
- Wonderful stay at almost bearadise – Bridgette B. 3/10/2014
- Unforgettable times – Luis M. 1/12/2014
- Me and my family had a wonderful time , the cabin was ready, clean everything was excelent thanks
- Enjoable Experience – Mary M. 12/24/2013
- It was alright and I really enjoy the cabin.
I would stay there again.
- Almost Bearadise Stay – 11/1/2013
- We stayed in Almost Bearadise with our daughter and her family. There was plenty of room for everyone to have privacy. The boys enjoyed the upstairs pool table and bedroom area, while the adults and younger children had plenty of room on the main floor and basement suite. Cabin was very clean and well-maintained. Loved the close location to all the restaurants and shops of Pigeon Forge.
- Wonderful Place to Stay!! – Tina H. 10/25/2013
- We enjoyed staying at Almost Bearadise - the location was perfect! The cabin was very roomy, and worked great for us!!
Thanks for the hospitality:)
- the best trip we ever had – Debbie M. 8/29/2013
- very nice and clean will be back next year .I recommend you all to every one
- Great Vacation Place – 7/25/2013
- Very nice cabin rental.
- 4th of July visit to Almost Bearadise – Marsha D. 7/10/2013
- The layout of the cabin was perfect for our family. We enjoyed our stay. Our only complaint is the tub in the downstairs bathroom was filthy!
- Customer Service – 5/30/2013
- The cabin was even more than I expected. However, when I arrived at the cabin, I used the combination lock to access the door key and replaced it immediately in the lockbox as the instructions indicated. Problem with that was that there was not a key on the counter (as the note indicated) for my use. I contacted the office and was told that the cleaning crew probably had the key. They said I could come to the office to pick it up. I did not have time to do this so I continued to use the combination lockbox to access the key during my stay. This was quite an inconvience at night. From a customer service standpoint, I feel that someone should have delivered another key the cabin. Afterall, the point of leaving a key in the lockbox was so that the management could access the cabin 24/7. Had I not have followed those rules, I would have been fined $100. I feel that I was not accomodated properly. I do realize that this is hopefully an isolated incident and would rent again.
- nice cabin – 5/13/2013
- Nice rental. First time to stay in a rental of this type. Could us a small island in the kitchen not enough counter space and was a little tight when we were all sitting at the table as far as trying to get aroung the table. Also, need some extra towels. Had to wash the towel so we could have clean one each day. Need to fix the wires on the tv in the bed room so when to walk by you don't bump into them. Just minor things for improvement. Nice cabin would stay there again and really like the location/
- Relaxing – James W. 2/20/2013
- We enjoyed the stay there, just enough room for the 6 of us.
|Charlotte M. - 10/22/2016||4.0|
We thoroughly pleased with our cabin and our dealings with Aunt Bug. Hopefully we will get back that way and will be contacting you again. Couldn't have ask for a better location. Thank you for making our stay so pleasant.
|David R. - 08/18/2016||4.0|
Very well kept. Plenty of room for a small group to stay. Wonderful staff.
|Tommy T. - 04/11/2016||5.0|
Really enjoyed the stay me and my family had plenty of room to sleep great stay
|Jillian M. - 04/11/2016||5.0|
Aunt Bug's customer service was great but the cabin was not. I will book through you all again but it will be a different cabin.
|Rebecca E. - 12/27/2015||5.0|
Great cabin with all the amenities! We had a wonderful family reunion with enough space for 3 families. Staff was kind and accommodating.
|Kellie W. - 11/16/2015||5.0|
We have stayed with aunt bugs several times. Over all its been good every time. Looking forward to the next time.
|Barbara R. - 11/02/2015||5.0|
The service was very good. Was very pleased with everything.
|Joshua C. - 07/31/2015||5.0|
The cabin was wonderful; it might be nice to have a fan in the basement bedroom. We had a family of seven and there was plenty of room for us all.
|Amy C. - 06/15/2015||5.0|
The whole family was extremely pleased thrilled with the size, location and cleanliness of our cabin. It made our weekend getaway a very enjoyable experience! Thank you Aunt Bug's Cabins .