ABOVE EXPECTATIONS #294View Fullscreen
Above Expectations is an easily accessible, beautiful newer custom-built log cabin! Your family and friends will be impressed with your log framed beds, private hot tub, & slate pool table! You'll have a master bedroom upstairs with balcony, king canopy bed, TV/DVD, and jacuzzi! This 2 bedroom cabin rental has everything a visitor to the Smokies could possibly want! Don't be disappointed in a hotel room or lackluster place when you can reserve the best in log cabin accommodations! Reserve ABOVE EXPECTATIONS today! Located in Sky Harbor between Pigeon Forge & Gatlinburg. Rate is based on 4 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Satellite TV
- Pool Table
- Home away from home – 11/12/2016
- Very nice place . Very clean , but could use new pool stick for pool table.
- Best Weekend Stay Ever!!!! – 9/29/2016
- I have rented cabins before in the area and I can honestly say that Aunt Bug's has been the best one yet. The property was well maintained and the inside of the cabin was spotless. The views were simply amazing. I will most certainly reserve another cabin from Aunt Bug's in future. Everyone was so very friendly and that to me makes my stay so much more pleasant. Thank You So Very Much. I will never forget the special memories.
- Dream vacation – Amber T. 8/20/2016
- The employees were friendly and helpful. The cabin was clean and beautiful. It was nestled up in some hills away from traffic. There was only a few neighbors but they weren't loud.
- nice cabin – Oliver W. 5/15/2016
- we had a great time durning our 5 nights
- Mountain Getaway – Gayle J. 5/5/2016
- We loved the cabin. It was in a great location for us. I was a little worried because I had read a couple of not so good reviews after I booked. However, it was great. The cabin was very clean, the management company was wonderful. We arrived early and it was no problem, we had lunch while they finished cleaning and then we checked in. We had a problem getting the TV to work and they were there within 15 minutes to help us. We would definitely recommend this company and this cabin for future stays. What a great, relaxing getaway.
- Met all expectations – Carrie M. 10/26/2015
- We stayed in the cabin "above expectations" and enjoyed our stay. When we arrived we were concerned about the water (it had been turned off) and pressure just wasn't coming to it. We called and they called a maintenance man without hesitation. He quickly informed us that it had something to do with a pump and the pressure would build up. We left to grab some food and came back half an hour later and it was working perfectly. Also this cabin was in perfect location. Right in the middle of pigeon forge and gatlinburg (minutes from each).
- it was a great cabin – Deborah M. 9/8/2015
- Everything was great. We enjoyed our stay and we will come back again
- Great cabin – 9/1/2015
- Above Expectations #294 was a great cabin. It is conveniently located between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. Located in Sky Harbor, there are other cabins around, but the placement of the cabin still gives you a secluded feel. The cabin was easily accessible during our stay, but could be challenging in either wet or winter weather due to some steep grades. All of the roads leading to the cabin are paved. Overall, it was a very enjoyable stay.
- Out of these world. – Adrian L. 8/30/2015
- Perfect location, the cabin is unbelievable, very clean, this is the perfect cabin for families to spend a beautiful vacation,thank you Aunt Bugs.
- An Amazing Vacation We Will Never Forget! – 1/12/2015
- Our experience at the cabin was breath taking. Just our surroundings being in the mountain itself was tranquility at its finest. The cabin had so many great amenities such as our pool table and, upgraded appliances. The only thing I would recommend is make sure the cabin is looked over for cleanliness before you allow another family to check in. Other than that, my family and myself would definitely stay there again. I loved being in between Pigeon Forge, and Gatlinburg because there were so many exciting places to visit, and to eat. Calhoun's, Luigi's Pizza, Dunkin Donuts, and Olive Garden were just some of the places we dined at. I would definitely recommend this property to a friend or family member. Customer service was amazing I enjoyed the friendly atmosphere. We also visited Ober Gatlinburg by tram and, it was the most amazing tour over the mountains we have ever taken. Overall, my family and I would definitely stay there again! Thank You for the experience.
- Heaven in the Smokies – Gary M. 11/25/2014
- Not sure if I want to say anything good in case we want to stay 4 years I'm a row. Popular cabins go quick. Great time always Cabin great, people friendly at desk always. Never a problem. How can you go wrong with Aunt Bugs. What is there to say about the smokies, unless you go, words can't describe the winter here. Want to do a spring visit sometime. Loved it.
- Planning on short notice – Donald F. 8/16/2014
- We had a last minute change of plans and we rented this cabin (above expectations) in 2 days. Great service from rental company and we just loved the cabin and the location, this cabin and the service we received justified the name of the cabin. Looking to return soon soon
- Fun Times – Freida E. 8/8/2014
- It was so great
- Best place in Pegion Forge – Debbie S. 8/8/2014
- Beautiful place to stay .. Very clean ...great price.. Can't wait to go back and I will be staying at one of Aunt Bugs cabins
- GREAT – Earl R. 8/5/2014
- LOVED THE CABIN EASY LOCATION TO FIND LOVED THE VIEW
- Very professional and a great location at Above Expectations. – Gary M. 11/28/2013
- Second time in this cabin and third with Aunt
Bugs. Looked at some reviews this year and saw a few negative ones, not sure why we have always been satisfied with everything. Can't please everyone no matter what. Location for this cabin is awesom and might stay a third time if available next year. Trying to get more family up to enjoy this area of the Smokies. Nice to get away from it all and not worry about the cabin you stay in. Just need to tell the staff where and what you expect of the area and they do their best. So far no issues and expect none. Wish we could stay up for a month. Maybe than I would be more willing to go home, for awhile anyway. Love it here. Smokies are a life changing experience. Gary and Angie
- very great to stay – Saisowmya Y. 10/15/2013
- It is very nice to stay in cabin. Everything was good.
- If i could give it more stars i would – Tonya R. 8/17/2013
- It was wonderful didn't want to come back .The cabin was everything we wanted and more .Loved it
|Daryl Z. - 08/30/2016||4.0|
We have stayed at ~5 different cabins with Aunt Bugs and always have a good experience.
|Amber T. - 08/05/2016||5.0|
The cabin was clean and ready when we got there. The employees were friendly and helpful as well.
|Greg S. - 04/02/2016||5.0|
It was a great place to bring the family. We had an awesome time.
|Kelly D. - 11/28/2015||4.0|
The staff was very friendly, check-in/check-out was very quick and easy.
|Sharon H. - 06/06/2015||5.0|
We had a great time! Cabin was wonderful, clean, and in a great location.