A WONDERFUL WAY #1346View Fullscreen
Location: Ski Mountain, Gatlinburg, TN (Just a short drive from the Clubhouse pool on S. Baden Drive) This amazing vacation home is unique because of the short supply of log cabins on the popular Ski Mountain in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. Is your family or group of friends looking for a beautiful vacation getaway cabin near Downtown Gatlinburg that will have all the luxury amenities you could ask for in a mountain cabin? A WONDERFUL WAY has that and more!!! This log cabin is three levels and features two decks that have ridgetop views. When you walk in the lower level, you will be welcomed by the lower level lounge that features comfortable furniture and a big screen television. Walk into the rec room to the right and play a fun game of billiards pool with your friends and family while watching a movie or sports game! Walk to the left of the lounge area to enter the lower level King bedroom. Walk upstairs to enter the grand living room which offers a pleasant dual sided fireplace with stone hearth and television. This level offers an elegant dining area and full kitchen for all your fantastic meals during your vacation. To the right of the living room, you'll have a full King Bedroom with bathroom. Walk through the french doors on North side of cabin to relax on your outdoor porch with deck furniture. Go through the South side french doors, to enter your premium hot tub or cook out on your park style grills! This cabin is very spacious and is perfect for family reunions, holiday celebrations, or any mountain escape! Walk up to the third level for another small lounge area with sleepersofa and television. You can also play foosball for competition and fun. On either side of the loft foosball room is a luxury King bedroom and bath. This log cabin has wonderful decor and premium bedding. Book your next vacation in Gatlinburg on prestigious Ski Mountain at & A Wonderful Way log cabin! This log cabin is close to Downtown Gatlinburg or Ober Ski Resort. You'll love the King Bedrooms, hot tub, pool table, premium TVs, & doubles-sided fireplace! This cabin is priced for 8. Each additional person 12 & up is just $12.50 nightly. Pets allowed if registered at time of reservation. $75 fee per pet. No Smoking allowed in this cabin. This cabin is up on Ski Mountain. Four wheel drive vehicles are invited during winter months. Must be 25 years old to rent.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Pet Friendly
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Family vacation – Ann B. 10/5/2016
- We had a great time with our relatives at the cabin. It is something we all will never forget. Our cabin was beautiful.5
- Family Mt stay – Robert P. 9/8/2016
- We had our children and grandchildren stay 4 nights in the cabin.
- A WONDERFUL WAY- A WONDERFUL STAY – Darlene H. 11/10/2015
- Our stay was a nice experience. The spacious three floor cabin was well maintained; and furnished with all items needed for a great get-a-way. The staff of Aunt Bugs Cabin Rentals could not have been more helpful. My family would definitely stay in A Wonderful Way again...
- A fantastic long weekend – 4/17/2014
- Had a wonderful time. We travel often but this trip was very fun. The place was in great shape and my son and his friend never wanted to leave.
- A Wonderful Way - Lived up to it's name – John S. 10/8/2013
- We enjoyed are stay at A Wonderful Way. It was the right size for the group we had. We look forward to returning next year with a little larger group. You might want to send us cabins that would support 13 - 14 people around the first two weeks in October. We are looking forward to another trip. PS There is a creature living in the attic of A Wonderful Way. It was making a lot of noise at night.
- September stay! – Nancy W. 9/25/2013
- A Wonderful Way really was wonderful! Even a rainy Saturday was great watching football on the flat screen TV's. We cooked all of our meals in the well appointed kitchen and loved hanging out on the covered porches. We will definitely be back!
|Brandon A. - 10/25/2016||5.0|
Great communication. Loved the emails and the apps for reminders and hints. Can't wait to come back again next year.
|Melissa A. - 04/10/2016||3.0|
No bathroom on ground floor, carpets were dirty, vents were dusty, big glass window was very dirty. For the price, I expected a cleaner cabin.
|Michael K. - 04/04/2016||5.0|
Check in was fast and the cabin was even nicer than we could have asked for. Great Company and we will be back.
|Jamie F. - 11/17/2015||4.0|
check in process was very quick and efficient. Directions provided were clear. Check in and out times could be improved, i.e. couldn't check in until 4pm but had to check out at 10am. Need to work to bridge that gap, i.e. check in by 2pm and out at 11am would be better and more fair price-wise to guests.
|Darlene H. - 11/10/2015||4.0|
Staff & Service of Aunt Bugs Cabin Rentals were always helpful and prompt with our service needs.
|Jo W. - 10/03/2015||5.0|
Did great---check-in and out were easy. Office personnel were polite and informed. Rental cabin was clean and well supplied. Instructions on how to leave cabin at check-out were detailed. No confusion as to what to do. Came to daughters wedding---all family members stayed in cabin---ages 8 to 72. Great accommodations. Thank you!!!!
|J. - 07/07/2014||5.0|
Nice cabin. Excellent spot in the mountains. We will be coming back in the Fall. We my need a larger cabin or two cabins next to each other. Big family.