AT WILD TURKEY #122View Fullscreen
Location: Hidden Mountain West (4-5 miles from Pigeon Forge) off Walden's Creek Rd. Charming rustic, private Log cabin in the Smokies, near Pigeon Forge! Your loved one will love this romantic cabin in Hidden Mountain/Pigeon Forge area. Did you know it has an outdoor fire pit for that camp out feel and romantic times together? You can enjoy shooting pool upstairs in your loft At Wild Turkey also. The loft is perfect for guests as it has a trundle bed, full bathroom, laundry facilities, TV, nice views, & pub table for lunch/drinks. Your living room has premium furniture, TV/DVD combo, & gas fireplace for your convenience. The large master bedroom has King Bed, jacuzzi tub, & television. The screened-in patio will allow for restful afternoons or comfortable evenings. This patio has a porch swing to enjoy romantic whispers and conversation, rocking chairs, checker table, & large inviting premium hot tub. If you are looking for a private, romantic log cabin in the mountains, you could not ask for a more pleasureable vacation rental near Pigeon Forge. At Wild Turkey cabin has two screened in patios, pool table gameroom, outdoor firepit, mountain views, privacy, & so much ultimate vacation spot! Reserve this 1BR Pigeon Forge log cabin today. There is a picnic table & log furniture outside so you can relax & take in the great outdoors. Price is for 2. Additional guests just $12.50 nightly. Pets accepted with $50 registration.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Ironing Board
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Pet Friendly
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Porch Swing
- Picnic Table
- Fire pit
- Private Hot Tub
- Mountain View
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Home away from home – 9/26/2015
- We love staying in this cabin. My only recommendation would be to update the TVs, level the pool table so the balls don't roll all to one side and get a better mattress for the bed.
- Rustic – Paul W. 6/2/2015
- The cabin was very nice and was in a nice location. We went on several walks in the area with our dogs and felt safe. The cabin itself was very clean except for a couple of small things. The lint trap in the dryer was packed with, even behind it. I cleaned that all out and the two hot pads were filthy. I washed those. Other then that we enjoyed our stay. And it was close enough to town to be able to run in to get groceries or things we needed.
- Vacation in the Smokies – 6/2/2015
- My husband and I travel to the Smokies every year. We enjoyed our visit there. We went to NewFound Gap, Cherokee and Cades Cove. We saw a bear whe we were there. Had a wonderful time.
- 4 day good stay – Robert T. 5/6/2015
- one word GOOD
- A "Beary" Wonderful Time!! – 4/8/2015
- Cabin was very clean, great location and awesome view! Loved the hot tub and the cozy feeling of being in the log cabin. Will rent again and again!
- A Love's Refreshing Retreat – Beau C. 3/14/2015
- Our week long stay was some of the most refreshing, enjoyable, peaceful, and all around fun time we have had just as a couple in a very long time. We appreciate Aunt Bugs service's and their wonderful cabin. We intend to return next year as well.
- Love it! Charming! – 11/17/2014
- we found the cabin to be very charming. we were very impressed. seemed like there was something new to discover in every nook and cranny. we enjoyed the view and location. we were pleasantly surprised to find the kitchen held everything one would need. we made use of the hot tub, fireplace and outside fire pit.
- At Wild Turkey – Larry H. 11/1/2014
- We loved the cabin with its private decks. The hot tub was wonderful. It was nice that you didn't have to go outside to access the hot tub or grill when raining. It was very cozy and comfortable for us. The only negative was that the upstairs has a moulding on each step that is dangerously slippery. I was wearing flip flops and slid over the top moulding, falling halfway down the stairs. I did not break my leg but have many bruises and pain.
- Love At Wild Turkey – 6/23/2014
- At Wild Turkey was wonderful. The cabin was clean and decorated so cute. The screened in porches are a plus. A special thanks to Jill and the ladies for having the cabin cleaned and ready for us upon arrival. We would definitely ask for this cabin again when coming to Pigeon Forge.
- Fun but not very clean – Bethany J. 4/17/2014
- We really enjoyed our stay at Wild Turkey, but it was not very clean. I used the trundle bed for one of my kids and there was dirt, dust, and dead bugs all underneath the bed. The dishwasher was disgusting and there were dust bunnies everywhere. The place was very nice overall, but definitely needed a good cleaning.
- Perfect getaway – 3/6/2014
- Very romantic just what the hubbie & I needed.Felt very secluded even with a cabin next door, cozy, peacefull, the hot tub was perfect.We plan on coming back & will probably bring the kids.
- Great couple's get-away! – Stephen C. 9/16/2013
- Nice location, far enough out from town to give a sense of seclusion but still close enough to town to easily get to the stores and attractions. Really liked having the entire front deck screened in, makes it nice to have meals out there without being swarmed by flies or mosquitoes. Nice property overall, very comfortable place for two to get away for awhile!
- great getaway at wild turkey#122 – 9/8/2013
- It was suppose to be a surprise for my fiance. I had to tell him though, cause I had to go to the office to get a key (only to find out it was a code to get into the cabin). It still turned out wonderful. We didn't get much time to spend at cabin, we were out doing something everyday all day long. WE stayed at acabin in june rented from my gatlinburgh cabin vacation rentals and my fiance liked at wild turkey#122 better. The cabin at wild turkey#122 had everything you needed. I would suggest one thing. The grill could be updated. My fiance bought one cause the grill there was kinda wore out. Altogether though we enjoyed our visit. We will recommend to friends and family. We will be back next year, and probally check out another cabin from auntbugs.Thanks auntbugs for a great stay.
- Peaceful Location! – Carol B. 7/25/2013
- At first, I was concerned that the property would be too far out of town, but the drive was short and very scenic! We loved the location…so peaceful and quiet after spending time in busy Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. The cabin was clean, very well maintained, decorated cutely, and the beds were comfortable. Our favorite part of the cabin was the front porch! We had a great time using the hot tub, playing checkers (your set) and other games we brought on the nice wooden table, eating on the porch, and just rocking in the rocking chair??s. The only negative we noticed was that the carpet was stained and appeared to need cleaning. I would definitely recommend At Wild Turkey to others and would stay here again myself! ??
- Peaceful, Comfortable & Relaxing – George P. 7/15/2013
- We enjoyed our stay and wished we had booked another night! We will be back next year!
- My first time in Tennessee – Sandra M. 6/17/2013
- Aunt Bugs is great! We will be back!
- R&R – 5/7/2013
- My husband and I needed some R&R and this was the perfect cabin for that and we are looking forward to coming back in Sept
- At Wild Turkey – Philip G. 4/26/2013
- My wife and I had a wonderful experience at the cabin. it was clean and neat. loved the screened in porches.
- Loved It!!!! – 4/3/2013
- Wonderful time, location, cabin and overall experience.
|Victor F. - 11/16/2015||5.0|
Fantastic! Everything was great from beginning to end. Looking forward to another visit.
|Amy M. - 10/28/2015||4.0|
Everything was great except the mattress was horrible! Like sleeping on dented plastic old mattress. Other than than loved cabin and location. Would not stay in that canin again because mattress so bad;( it hurt! Would wonder if all were in that condition. Overall pleased !
|Dorene E. - 07/30/2015||5.0|
Wonderful cabin At Wild Turkey #122. We felt secluded enough to experience wilderness. Firepit added to experience. Cabin decorated nicely.
|Marcy L. - 07/11/2015||5.0|
The cabin exceeded our expectations. It was extremely clean, very spacious, nicely decorated and in a great private location.
|Paul W. - 05/17/2015||4.0|
Everything was fine except for the antique tv's. Need flat screen tv's and blue ray player. I brought blue ray movies that we couldn't watch because of the equipment.
|Beau C. - 03/09/2015||5.0|
We had a wonderful time staying with you all. The cabin was one of the best cabins we have ever had the privilege to stay in. The cabin was clean and comfortable, well stocked with convenience's. We enjoyed every minute and look forward to coming again next year.
|Rebecca T. - 02/01/2015||5.0|
Beautiful cabin and view, great service - thanks so much!
|L. - 07/08/2014||5.0|
Perfect getaway for the hubbie & I. Plan on there returning soon.