WET BEAR PAWS #146View Fullscreen
Location: Gatlinburg, TN (rural wooded setting about 7 miles from Gatlinburg/ Arts & Crafts) located several miles behind the Dollywood theme park, off Bird's Creek Road. Take in the nature as you travel to your cabin rental in the Smokies. You will enjoy the peace and quiet that awaits you at this vacation cabin. If you shopped til you dropped, come back to the cabin and relax with a soak in the hot tub. The kids can also enjoy the pool table or the nintendo system with games provided. This pet friendly cabin has a wonderful 1 acre wooded lot, which has a large sloped yard for them to enjoy. Who knows, you might even get to see some "Wet Bear Paws" during your stay! This cabin is semi-private on a spacious one acre lot. Drive to Gatlinburg just 8 miles away or run up to Dollywood for some fun-filled rides. This spacious vacation cabin offering 2 bedrooms 1 full and 2 half baths is the one for you if you are looking to escape to the Smokies, while still having pleasant luxury cabin accommodations! Price is based on 4 adults. Each additional adult is $12.50 per day. Must register pet at time of reservation!
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Pet Friendly
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Decorated for Christmas
- Mountain View
- Satellite TV
- Pool Table
- Game System/Games
- Family Getaway – 7/1/2016
- Beautiful cabin, great location. Had a wonderful stay. Had an issue with a large hornet nest on satellite dish next to parking and trash cans. The kids loved the upstairs area. Will definitely stay again.
- Great Stay – 6/2/2016
- We found Wet Bear Paws to be a great getaway away from the hustle and bustle of downtown! The cabin was in great shape and had plenty of room. The hot tub was great, as well as the game room. Would definitely recommend staying here. Only thing that could have made it better, was a better view of the Smoky's...but the view wasn't bad. All in all, my wife and I were pleased! P.S. - if you go when it's snowing or icy...you'll need four wheel drive to get up the hill.
- From Kentucky – 5/10/2016
- The cabin was very clean. Cabin was cute! A little smaller than it looks in the pictures. Hot tub was very full that when you got in it, water overflowed all over the deck. Pretty dangerous! Rented this cabin thinking it was pet friendly (had a yard), didn't know it was a slope. Dog had a hard time adjusting the the hill. My wife even slid a few times herself on the hill. Furniture needed updating. Looks pretty old what we saw under the pet blanket they have on it. Overall, we did have a very good stay.
- Over all experience great! – Penny C. 4/19/2016
- We had a great time, the staff at aunt bugs was wonderful!!! The cabin was nice, the location was perfect as far as getting to pigeon forge and gatlenburg. The hot tub had a lot of hard water stains, and it kind of smelled so we didn't use it. Over all, we had a great time.
- Great Vacation! – 12/6/2015
- This is the third consecutive year we have rented from Aunt Bug's because the staff are so friendly and the cabins are always clean and well maintained. Wet Bear Paws quickly became our favorite because of its convenient location coupled with a terrific layout. We travel with our two beagles and it has lots of space outside for them to sniff and use restroom. Very quiet area which is nice after a busy day of sight seeing and shopping.
- A place to relax – Carolyn F. 12/2/2015
- Had a great time. The hot tub was a so relaxing. Felt great at the end of the day. Cabin was beautiful, clean and inspiring.
- Our stay in the Smokey Mountains – 11/18/2015
- We enjoyed our stay in the cabin. Would have been more confortable if we would have had blinds on the windows and doors. The cabin was clean and we enjoyed our stay. Would consider you again. Thanks
- R&R – Mollee B. 10/19/2015
- The cabin was spotless, so cozy, and location is perfect. Secluded with a view but just 15 minutes from The Island and some shopping. The staff was extremely helpful with booking and check in. The cabin had enough stocked in the kitchen to make staying in and cooking pretty convenient. Grill was clean and the gas tank was full. Already planning a second trip!
- Good place – Kim B. 8/26/2015
- Nice tiddy home would stay again. Needs a newer grill on the deck.
- First trip to Gatlinburg – Jesse B. 7/8/2015
- We enjoyed out cabin. It felt like home.
- The best – 6/13/2015
- Was very happy loved the cabin
- Relaxing Couple Retreat – Stephen M. 11/17/2014
- The only thing I would change is allowing guests who are from out of town with a pet in the car to check in at noon.
- Nice – 6/4/2014
- Would stay again
- Great time had by all – 6/1/2014
- We had a great time at Wet Bear Paws...the cabin was clean and it was easy to get to and close to everything. A couple of suggestions...needs new pillows and more of them...if it sleeps 8 there should be eight pillows to use...and the hot tub needs a step to get in and out of it.
- Complete Cabin Comfort – Steven M. 5/25/2014
- We could no have been happier with our cabin. It was located far enough from the hustle of Pigeon Forge but close enough to Gatlinburg and the National Park for easy day trips. The full kitchen allowed us to save a ton of $ on eating out and the satellite tv, pool table, hot tub and deck view gave us plenty of entertainment. The only negative was the squeaky bed but we were usually so tired from activities that it was not a big issue. We would definitely stay here again.
- Great Valentine/Birthday weekend – Deanna K. 3/4/2014
- We had a wonderful weekend...Playing pool, relaxing in the hot tub, or just laying around watching tv, everything was just what we needed. We will definitely be staying in this cabin again!!!
- Fun – 11/28/2013
- Cheap and really fun vacation! Place was great with plenty of space.
- great time – 11/12/2013
- Everything Was Just Great!
- Great Stay! – Dorthy M. 7/22/2013
- We enjoyed our stay at Wet Bear Paws, the kids loved it. You have to be careful about the trash though, the animals will get in it even if the lid is on tight!! We will be staying again next year!
- Peaceful getaway – 5/23/2013
- Very pleased with cabin, location & price. Wonderful romantic getaway for 28 yr anniversary. Thanks!
|Scott C. - 10/09/2016||5.0|
Very simple process to book, check in and check out. Cabin was beautiful, clean, and exceeded our expectations
|Karin F. - 09/12/2016||5.0|
Cabin was clean, in excellent condition, and we would consider returning in the future
|Roger L. - 08/01/2016||5.0|
The cabin was a great experience had a wonderful time. Would recommend to family and friends.
|Sara D. - 06/19/2016||5.0|
We loved it and would tell your friends about it so that they can come there to
|Monte E. - 06/02/2016||5.0|
Wet Bear Paws was great! Check in was seamless. Off the beaten path away from the hustle and bustle of downtown. Truly relaxing!
|Eric W. - 04/09/2016||5.0|
Great cabin. Perfect for families. Loved the loft area for kids.
|Brad S. - 04/04/2016||5.0|
Very friendly customer service.great timing getting into are cabin thank you very much
|Doug V. - 12/05/2015||5.0|
This is our third year in a row to stay in an Aunt Bugs cabin rental because we are always pleased with the friendly staff and cleanliness of the cabins. We have referred many friends and family.
|Carolyn F. - 11/16/2015||5.0|
We had an awesome time the cabin was clean just everything worked. You might just look at the gas the gas grill and the TV in the one bedroom I think that there was an issue with that but everything oveall was just absolutely wonderful I would definitely stay again
|Mollee B. - 10/19/2015||5.0|
Cabin was spotlessly clean and had everything we needed. The location is fantastic since we had a beautiful view of the mountains but were only 20 minutes from all the fun stuff to do!
|Herman H. - 09/14/2015||4.0|
we really enjoyed staying in wet paws,hope we can come back again in Nov. or Dec. Thank you so much ! Herman
|Jason R. - 07/18/2015||4.0|
I like it. The checkin app was a bonus. The cabin was clean when we showed up.
|Patricia L. - 06/12/2015||5.0|
Really enjoyed the cabin. And the staff was friendly and very helpful.