WEE HUMBLE CABIN #244View Fullscreen
Location: Hidden Springs Resort, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee One of our most popular cabins, Wee Humble Cabin is named by its Irish owner who has set up this vacation cabin rental with every convenience in mind for its vacationing guests. This beautiful log cabin is perched in the cul-de-sac of a wonderful resort just outside of Dollywood. You'll enjoy the wooded setting and its pool access within walking distance. The open floor plan is very inviting! You'll enter into the great room which holds a fully-equiped kitchen, living area, and pool table. This charming log cabin features a double-sided fireplace, king bedroom suite with jacuzzi, second king bedroom and 2 full baths. If you have kids, they will also enjoy the bunkbed situated in one of the King Suites. For your entertainment, there is a pool table, hot tub, internet access and pool access at the entrance to Hidden Springs Resort. Conveniently located behind Dollywood in Hidden Springs Resort. Make this Wee Humble cabin your family vacation home today! Rate is based on 4 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Pet Friendly
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Resort Indoor Pool Access
- Charcoal Grill
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Decorated for Christmas
- Great place to Relax – Marty J. 10/31/2016
- My sister, my wife and I have stayed at the Hidden Springs resort before but, not in the (Wee Humble Cabin ). This experience was as awesome as the last except we got to go in late October to see the leaves change. Which had started but not the brilliant colors as of yet. The cabin was "Great". The staff at Aunt Bugs were Most Wonderful and Helpful calling to ask how our vacation was going and if we needed anything to let them know. I thought that was very becoming on their part. Thank You for making our stay relaxing and enjoyable. We are going to make plans to come back next summer because we plan on bring more people next time.
- Wonderful say in only humble outside. – Sue L. 7/14/2016
- The cabin was very well appointed on the inside from the dishes to the washers, dryer, tubs and beds. one of the rockers on the deck needs the nails pounded down as does some of the deck floor
The rain gutters are growing small trees that is a problem that should be addressed soon.
On the last morning the air conditioning went out but we left a note with the key in the lock box.
Over all WE HAD A GREAT TIME! Enjoyed the pool seen the fireworks, even had a couple of our party run down and up the hill to the cabin (one time) made me tired just watching.
- our first tine,and it was enjoyable – Edward L. 6/30/2016
Loved the location. Would recommend to anyone.
- Wee Himble Experiance – 4/5/2016
- Very nice location and great size cabin for family of 5. Electronics was outdated and bedding should be replaced but all in all it was very nice
- Awesome Vacation at aunt bug's – Corey D. 3/23/2016
- Had a wonderful vacation?????? Thank you aunt bug's. The Downs family.
- Great property – 2/16/2016
- Our family enjoyed our time at this property. Nice little cabin.
- Nice – David P. 10/13/2015
- the best cabin rental – Robert C. 10/1/2015
- Wee humble #244 – Michelle C. 9/10/2015
- My name is michelle ,me my friend Jo and my son Spencer and his son Austin stayed in this cabin and it was amazing we had a wonderful time. The cabin was clean and very convenient to everything Dollywood, the downtown shops everything. Thank you Aunt Bugs for giving us a wonderful home away from home.
- Great pet rental – 9/8/2015
- We loved the cabin! We have a large, elderly dog (80 pounds) and did not have many options for finding a cabin rental that would agree to accommodate him. The owners of Wee Humble agreed to let us bring our dog, which we greatly appreciated. We had to coax him up the stairs the first time, but it wasn't a problem after he successfully navigated them the first time. We would definitely rent the cabin again. The most amazing thing we did during our stay is do the zip line course at Climbworks. It is expensive but totally worth it.
- wee humble cabin – Marguerite E. 8/28/2015
- This was a very nice cabin, clean well kept.could use new window blinds. No bottom curtain on kitchen window or door leading to back deck, felt expose. I wish that the parking spaces were larger
- Girls Getaway – 6/2/2015
- Aunt Bugs is great to work with. My husband and I have used them in the past. Our cabin was perfect size for our needs. One of the things I like the most was easy access. When I made the reservation I told the woman I spoke with that I did not want to be on top of the mountain on a narrow road! The bathrooms were not as clean as I like or expect from a vacation rental. My sister and I are already planning our next getaway and plan on calling Aunt Bugs
- Great time in Tennessee! – 4/21/2015
- We stayed here with our grandchildren. We all loved the cabin and the pool! Plenty of room and we were very impressed!
- march visit – Thomas D. 3/31/2015
- Great time
- TN vacation Feb. 2015 – 2/24/2015
- This was our first vacation in TN and we LOVED it! The staff at Aunt Bug's Cabin Rentals was absolutely fabulous! The cabin was cozy and very well kept! The location was fantastic! We will stay with Aunt Bug's again in the future!
- A much needed get away – 8/11/2014
- We wanted to go to the Great Smokey Mountain area to have lots of activities/options each day. We also wanted to feel more like being at home than at a hotel. We enjoyed having the choice of going out for the day or just hanging out on the deck and at the pool. Our kids had a wonderful time. We were able to accommodate our needs for 1daughter on crutches and another who has food allergies. The kitchen allowed us to both cook meals for her or pack food to take when the rest of us went out. Everyone at Aunt Bugs were very nice and helpful during our stay. We would recommend them for a vacation.
- good – 7/5/2014
- Good Time, Great View – Stephen A. 5/5/2014
- The cabin was fine, but the view was great.
- Great place to stay!! – Shawna F. 4/17/2014
- If you are looking for a family and pet friendly cabin I would highly recommended this cabin! We are looking forward to staying here again.
- Water, Water Everywhere! – Samantha E. 2/27/2014
- There was a burst pipe in our original cabin, so you moved us very quickly to another cabin. We really appreciated the quick accommodation.
- Home away from Home – Christi C. 11/15/2013
- Had the best time very clean cabin easy access and the people at check in are terrific and very helpful .Thanks Jeannie I hope I spelled your name right you was a great help I appreciate everything Thank you all very much Aunt Bugs Cabins are a wonderful place to stay!!!!!!!!!!
- very nice – 7/23/2013
- very nice
- GREAT stay at AUNT BUG'S Wee Humble cabin – Phyliss S. 6/26/2013
- We had a GREAT time, the view was awesome and the people were friendly - no complaints here
- Summer Vacation 2013 – 6/19/2013
- The directions to the cabin were confusing because the sign for Boo Boos Lane was missing. No complaints at all!
- awesome cabin – 3/5/2013
- the family really enjoyed the cabin and the pool.
|Luke L. - 10/13/2016||4.0|
We arrived late, that didn't bother us. But when we got to the cabin it wasn't clean. But the rest of our stay was great. The pictures that are on the website is not what's in the cabin.
|Jason M. - 07/07/2016||5.0|
Awesome. We stayed at the wee humble cabin. Plenty of space which was a concern. Nice view! Management worked well with our arrival and departure.
|Edward L. - 06/27/2016||4.0|
Very pleased with the ease of reservations, and your staff. our unit was clean and very presentable,well equipped and supplied.looking forward to vacationing at Aunt Bug's in the near future.This was our first cabin rental. Thank you.
|Sue L. - 06/26/2016||5.0|
Did really well, one of the road signs was missing. and the air conditioning was off the last morning but other than that everything went great. Pool was fun,running up the hills is for the young.
|Cascia W. - 06/05/2016||5.0|
We really enjoyed our stay. Our cabin was a great fit for our family of 5 and we loved the neighborhood & location. This is our second time with Aunt Bug's and we will be back again!
|David M. - 09/06/2015||4.0|
Nice cabin, friendly service. Cabin was in a good location for easy access to all areas. Kids loved the pool.
|Joel W. - 05/29/2015||5.0|
Excellent accommodations, excellent service, couldn't be happier. I will recommend Aunt Bug's to friends and family.