TROUT HOUSE #350View Fullscreen
LOCATION: ON THE PIGEON FORGE RIVER/ WALKING DISTANCE TO THE PARKWAY, PIGEON FORGE, TN "Trout House" is one of the marquee log homes, not only on our rental program, but in the entire Pigeon Forge locale. For those that want a true mountain log cabin (but still be close to town without curvy roads & uphill drives), this is the rental for your group! This top of the line log cabin is located on the Little Pigeon River in Pigeon Forge, just a few blocks from Parkway. Your family will love the double sided fireplace, hot tub, wooden rockers and gas grill on the wrap-around porch. One of the most spacious three bedroom cabins you will find in the Smokies! The porch on this cabin goes completely around this beautiful vacation cabin with a porch swing & rockers outside for your enjoyment. This luxury cabin has 3 king beds and top-notch furnishings. Once you arrive at Trout House, you will never want to leave! This elegant cabin has one bedroom & bath on the main level with two bedrooms & baths upstairs. The custom kitchen has granite countertops & is fully equipped for your every meal. Enjoy all that Trout House has to offer! The cabin setting, along with the river views, is a photogenic backdrop for a wonderful vacation. You'll enjoy the views of the River from your porch & quiet walks in the morning or night to the Parkway. Rent Trout House today for the ultimate family vacation or getaway amongst friends. Cabin sleeps up to 10. Price is based on 6 adults. Each additional adult is $12.50 per night.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Porch Swing
- Gas Grill
- 1 Wrap Around Deck
- Close to Town
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Flat Screen HD TVs
- Wonderful Vacation Home!! – Patti Z. 10/17/2016
- We rented the Trout House for our "Bucket List Trip". We took our mother and her two sisters to Pigeon Forge for a week during the National Quartet Convention. The house was perfect for our group of 6 ladies. Easily accessible, excellent location, nice amenities, and a beautiful property.
- Trout house cabin review – 10/14/2016
- Cabin was great and we appreciated how clean it was and also it's convenience to Dollywood. Wish there had been a pull out sofa bed for our grandchildren. Space for the air mattresses was tight in the bedroom. Except for having to wait about 30 minutes for the cabin to be ready we were very satisfied with this experience.
- Weekend stay at TROUT HOUSE #350 in Pigeon Forge,Tn. – Bobby A. 5/17/2016
- We had a great weekend. The cabin was great and we really enjoyed our stay. Can't wait to do it again at the same place.
- Great cabin! – Debie D. 2/23/2016
- We have stayed in many cabins through Aunt Bugs and have always been well satisfied.
- trout house – Daniel S. 12/30/2015
- Fall Break 2015 with our Family – Terry S. 10/27/2015
- It was great this is the 3rd time we have stayed here and we love it. The only complaint my wife had is the sheets on the down stairs bed didn't fit.
- Company Retreat – Dreama P. 10/26/2015
- Loved the cabin and the location.
- Family fun – 7/13/2015
- lovely home very clean the only down fall of this cabin was the TV's in the upstairs bedrooms need to be update and larger.
- beautiful – Jimmy C. 6/27/2015
- a great vacation with family – Billie A. 6/16/2015
- it was beautiful place and great location. close to the main part of town. loved it
- Trout House 350 Review – 1/14/2015
- We stayed at Trout House 350 during an office getaway trip. The location is ideal for this time of year when weather can be unpredictable. Beautiful cabin.
- Very nice cabin, minutes to Dollywood, Pigeon Forge attractions – 7/19/2014
- Nice cabin, minutes to attractions in Pigeon Forge, quiet, peaceful ... beds were comfortable, the place was very clean. There were several light bulbs out and we reported that ... the TVs were very outdated and there is no WiFi but that's not a problem for a short stay but this is 2014 ... Nice cabin!
- Trout House #350 - Wonderful! – 7/7/2014
- The Trout House #350 was beautiful. We all thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The bedrooms were great and overall the cabin was fantastic. We had no problems in the cabin, close to everything and easy to find. The stream/river across the street was also great. The kids loved it and so did the adults. Thanks so much for our great week.
- family vacation – Brenda S. 7/2/2014
- My family enjoyed our stay. We spent two nights at trout house cabin and the cabin was very clean and in a great location. It was beautifully decorated. They offered 3 bedrooms and all were king size beds that slept comfortable. The view of the stream was great. We saw a family of wood ducks, a beaver that caught a fish, ducks and fish in the stream. We would love to come back so we could enjoy the double fireplace on the porch and living room. 3 decks , one with a hot tub and front porch with nice wooden rockers. The interior of the cabin felt new and had all wood interior. The other thing to note was check in process was very easy and the staff were friendly. You can call to check out unlike other rental companies. We plan on going back in the fall sometime.
- We had a great time can't wait to do it again. – Sheryl S. 5/7/2014
- We loved this cabin there was plenty of room for the 6 of us. Close to shopping. Went to Caves Code and saw a bear. Had great food at the please we dined at. Could not ask for a better mini vacation. Can not wait to do it again. Sheryl Swartz Grand Rapids Michigan.
- HOME AWAY FROM HOME – 5/1/2014
- I LOVE TO SIT WATCH THE CREEK. I WOULD RENT THIS CABIN AGIN.
- Beautiful – Vicki M. 4/17/2014
- I do not want to sound like I am complaining but would like to make you aware of the bee's that are making holes in the wood on the porch ceiling. They are destroying your cabin. And there were some issues with the porch floor needing pressure washed, mostly near the grill and entry way near the hot tub. We would stay there again most definitely.
- Williams' Vacation – 11/19/2013
- The overall property condition was excellent. There were plenty of kitchen utensils. The beds were very comfortable. The furniture was great. The cabin was clean except for the upper windows and beams in the living room. There were cobwebs on the beams and in the corners of the windows and ceiling and the windows were dirty. The tv's could be a little larger, especially in the bedrooms. The fireplace very nice. Overall it was very nice and would stay there again
- Great location! – Rena O. 6/30/2013
- Great location close to the parkway and with a river view!
- Fun in the Trout House! – Jerry R. 3/18/2013
- This was our second visit to the Trout House. It is in a very good location for my wife, who has attended the Mountain Quiltfest for several years. Our daughter-in-law and two grands were with us this time, and we had plenty of room for all. Would recommend it if you want to be close to the "main drag." (FYI: We are from STARKVILLE, not STARKSVILLE--there is no S after Stark.)
|Donna A. - 10/20/2016||4.0|
Loved the house. Could use a TV guide to help operate it
|Margaret L. - 10/18/2016||5.0|
Great service friendly staff overall perfect experience would definitely recommend
|Patti Z. - 10/04/2016||5.0|
House was great!! Staff was so kind and helpful. We really didn't have any major issues, so didn't have to deal with resolution of anything. House has a couple of plug ins that don't work, or only one outlet works, but other than that, no worries.
|Minnie W. - 07/30/2016||5.0|
Beautiful cabin in a wonderful location with easy check in and check out.
|Rosanna W. - 05/27/2016||4.0|
we were very well pleased overall with our experience. we would certainly rent with your firm again.
|William M. - 05/21/2016||4.0|
Lovely cabin in a great location. Late check in worked well for us.
|Tammi J. - 05/01/2016||5.0|
wonderful cabin and experience! Patricia was very helpful when helping me select a cabin. Everyone was very accommodating. The check in and out process was great
|Lawson H. - 12/28/2015||4.0|
The cabin itself was beautiful and well supplied with linens and amenities. Comfortable beds, couches and a cozy fireplace make the home very welcoming. The location left a bit to be desired. We realized, before booking, that the cabin was "centrally located" which translates to "not very private". We were ok with that. What we did not know was that the cabin is very close to a busy hotel, an RV campground, and other homes. The river does a very nice job blocking out traffic noise and inside the cabin is very quiet and peaceful. We were assured by an employee in the booking office that the cabin would be decorated for Christmas during our stay. The cabin was neat and clean, but not decorated as promised.
|Daniel S. - 12/07/2015||5.0|
Cabin was AWESOME , check in/out was AWESOME , will and have already given positive reviews to friends and passers by
|Tammy D. - 08/24/2015||5.0|
I planned this getaway for my friends. Everyone had a blast and loved the accommodations. We plan to make this an annual event.