THE TREEHOUSE #1708View Fullscreen
Location: Sky Harbor Resort between Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge This private luxury log cabin is a great vacation rental in the wooded resort of Sky Harbor. You'll enjoy the wonderful amenity package at this cabin. Walk into a great room that includes a stone fireplace, living room, dining area, & full kitchen exquisitely decorated for an amazing vacation to the Mountains. You'll enjoy rockers & a premium hot tub on the back deck. Enter the bedroom where you'll find a premium King bed, jacuzzi, TV, & direct access to the bathroom. Go upstairs to the loft and enjoy your own premium pool table, leather futon, & television. There is also a bathroom for your convenience in the loft. This log cabin has wifi internet access for those guests that need to check their emails, social media, and business during their stay! "The Tree House" is a private, one bedroom log cabin that sits high above The Great Smoky Mountains Parkway between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. Beautifully decorated by the owners, "The Tree House" includes all the amenities you need to make your Smokies vacation a comfortable and memorable one. Unwind in your hot tub after a day of hiking in the Park, or relax in front of the fireplace with a good book or watch HDTV. Upstairs in the loft, you'll find a pool table to test your competitive skills. This cabin is only 6 minutes to Pigeon Forge, 8 minutes to downtown Gatlinburg, or only 10 minutes to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Sorry, no pets allowed! This cabin is priced for 2. Each additional person is $12.50 nightly. Kids under 12 are free. No pets or smoking at this cabin please.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Hot Tub
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- great time away! – 10/9/2016
- We were very impressed with the cabin and its location. Loved the quiet .
Only suggestion: needs a new sofa. We had to put pillows from the bed in order to be comfortable sitting there.
- Beautiful cabin! – 10/4/2016
- This cabin was very nice! Everything I was expecting. Very clean, nicely decorated, secluded but still close to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.
- A great stay – Arie D. 9/25/2016
- This was our first trip to the area and the accommodations were outstanding
- Great stay – 8/23/2016
- We loved our cabin and so much fun playing pool with our grand daughters and being in the hot tub. If we are ever in the region again we will certainly be up for staying again.
- Awesome week in the woods – Scott M K. 7/3/2016
- We had a great time. The cabin was as pictured, clean and comfortable. Know that there are other cabins nearby but we still had plenty of privacy. As is most of the area, the roads were not flat or straight but I was still able to maneuver a motorcycle trailer to the cabin.
- We loved our stay at The TreeHouse cabin. – Mickey T. 6/6/2016
- Our stay was a dream come true. It was in a great location and was clean and was so much fun to be there.Mickey and Shirley T. from Bremen, Ky
- Perfect stay – 5/17/2016
- Absolutely beautiful perfect cabin to rent.
- APRIL 2016 – Virginia B. 4/24/2016
- We were pleasantly surprised to see the cabin was exactly as pictured online. The weather was perfect, the stay was so relaxing. We left a bear memento, as had previous guests, to show our appreciation of a wonderful time. Thanks Aunt Bugs, we'll be back.
- Comfort in the trees. – William J. 4/12/2016
- I wanted a comfortable vacation spot that was close enough to a wide range of activities and I was not disappointed. A very well maintained cabin that I was very pleased with.
- Great time in the Treehouse – 2/7/2016
- My husband and I really loved The Treehouse! It was our favorite cabin after many years of cabin rentals! Loved the layout and the location! The only complaints I have were the sofa wasn't comfortable and tv in living room a little small for the space but certainly not deal breakers.
- Perfect!! – 2/2/2016
- This was the most perfect getaway for a couple. The Treehouse was cozy and peaceful. I didn't want to leave!!!!!!!??
- Birthday Weekend Getaway – Stephanie B. 1/3/2016
- We had a great time staying in The Treehouse, it was close enough to everything but also secluded. The property description was accurate and included all amenities listed. The property could use some dusting, the bed and couches seemed over due for replacement. Our most enjoyable part of the cabin was the back deck with the hot tub, seating and grill located right off of the kitchen. When we arrived it was dark, the roads to the cabin are steep and narrow, the parking area in front of the cabin is steep on the sides and the porch light to the cabin was not functioning so it was a little difficult getting parked and getting our luggage into the cabin. The property managers were very professional and provided great customer service.
- Tree House Cabin – 10/26/2015
- The property description was accurate regarding the location, layout and amenities. The fireplace is gas only, the hot tub was awesome, the two full baths were nice. The cabin was clean enough but could use a good cleaning in those hard to reach places (tall ceilings and high windows). The directions to the cabin from the office are easy and direct and the location puts you close to everything. As for the Aunt Bugs staff, they were wonderful. We arrived 4 hours before check in and figured we would spend that looking around. The staff had our cell number and called us within the hour letting us know our cabin was ready. What a blessing to be able to unpack, relax and plan the next days adventures. I would recommend this cabin to friends. It is just off the main road that travels up the mountain so vehicle noises are frequent. We are a Christian couple; mid 50's with a goal of escaping the daily grind of life and see some beautiful fall colors. The colors we found but escaping the grind (traffic and crowds)..that "aint gonna happen" in October. (Ha Ha). Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Cades Cove and the Smoky Mountain Trails were packed with people. We found trips into surrounding communities to be more our style. Hwy 321 will get you out of the crowds. We road horses at "Next to Heaven" stables and ate at an off the wall dive called "Friendly Falls", purchased some art from a local artist, shopped a few locally owned shops and purchased only hand made local items. Probably our most cherished memories were from that adventure away from the "Action". Our favorite in area meals were at Paul Deans, Bennett's BBQ and Mama's Farmhouse. There are Pancake houses everywhere and all seemed the same...GOOD!. We did spend one long day in the sea of humanity. Took in a dinner theater, saw the Titanic, Hatfield's & McCoys was fun and The Smoky Mountain Knife Works is called the Husband Day Care for good reason. It's what you make it so "plan ahead". Time is precious and God is good.
- 40th Wedding Aniversary – Mark T. 10/20/2015
- We enjoyed a very relaxing experience at this cabin. Really enjoyed the grill. Charcoal great method!! Enjoyed the hot tub after hiking in the Great Smokies. Great location for getting to the mountains.
- Wonderful Place to Get Away – 9/8/2015
- Cabin was excellent; great place for a couple to unwind and forget about the demands of daily life.
- Birthday Vacation – 5/22/2015
- Our vacation was everything I had hoped it would be. So nice to come back in the evening and enjoy dinner at home, game of pool then a Hot Tub.
- Treehouse 1708 – 4/13/2015
- Internet description of cabin and amenities is well represented. Very nice place and enjoyed our stay!
- Lovely Getaway – Crystal S. 1/27/2015
- We rented this cabin for some couple time getaway. Location was perfect. Easy to get too. Cabin was cute and cozy. We will be back
- Treehouse - Perfect couple cabin – Kevin P. 11/18/2014
- Cabin was very clean and perfect size for a couple who want to get away. Close to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, good location.
- Amazing!!! I was very happy with my stay. – Shaen M. 11/17/2014
- Great staff, clean cabin. Just a great place to stay!!
- Quiet getaway – 8/27/2014
- Was a really good place for a honeymoon. We plan on coming back in the future to vacation with family. The road into the cabin was fun, little narrow in places. Follow the map they give you & you will make it in fine.
- Simply Relaxing – 8/20/2014
- This cabin is amazing! Small on the outside but the inside doesn't feel small at all. Relaxing and conveniently located. Not too far away from everything but not too close either. Everything was perfect on our honeymoon!
- Just right!! – William C. 7/16/2014
- Very beutiful property,easy to get to, close to gatlinburg and pigeon forge but located just faraway enough to feel secluded, we will be back again next year.
- TREEHOUSE – 7/15/2014
- Spectacular! – Sandra B. 6/22/2014
- Wonderful quaint cabin in the woods! A PERFECT getaway!! We LOVED it!!
- what a relaxing,enjoyable stay!! – Linda A. 6/8/2014
- Had a wonderful time and look forward to staying again in the fall!
- Great Get away cabin – Denise H. 4/29/2014
- The hot tub could have been a little cleaner but overall was great and fully stocked in the kitchen. Great location!
- Awesome, Beautiful, Great Experience – 4/16/2014
- From start to finish, top to bottom this cabin rocks! Location was great, size for us (2 of us) was perfect, condition of cabin could not have been better. If and/or when we buy or build our own cabin this is our model. When we take our next trip to the Smokies, we hope this cabin is available. Awesome.
- Loved staying at the treehouse – Michael T. 4/16/2014
- Loved it.
- A Vacation Away from Home – Beth C. 11/5/2013
- Awesome! My husband and I loved this cabin with its great location and cozy atmosphere. We can't wait to plan our next vacation in the mountains.
- Had a great stay would do it a again! – Scott R. 10/14/2013
- Loved the cabin and used everything it had to offer. While I would prefer a gas grill the charcoal grill worked fine. The hot tub could have used some TLC but we still used it. All in all it is a cabin in the woods and was very nice!
- Living a dream – Kendall H. 10/1/2013
- We did not want to leave!
The tree house was beautiful and we hated to
leave. Evenings in the hot tub on the deck and
steaks on the grill also on the deck.
It was mind blowing how you park outside the
front door and walk through to the deck out
back and realize you are 20 to 30 feet above
the forest floor. I will be back in the future.
- Tree House Experience – 9/24/2013
- Want to thank Steven for finding my clothing and shipping for us. Loved the layout of the cabin and very cozy. Thank you.
- Very Nice!! – 9/21/2013
- We enjoyed our stay at the Tree House, it was very nice and comfortable.
- Great cabin for a getaway! – Thomas B. 9/5/2013
- My wife and I very much enjoyed our little weekend getaway in the Tree house. It was a wonderful cabin and we would definitely reccomend this cabin to anyone.
- Never want to leave!!! – 9/3/2013
- We loved the TreeHouse, and are already planning our return visit. Everything we needed was there, we just had to shop for our food. And the bed was very comfortable! The only bad thing is now I want to buy a cabin and move to Tennesseee! I didn't want to leave!
- Nice Cabin – James K. 8/29/2013
- 1. There was a dead roach in the wastebasket.
2. Sink drain had "gunk" in it that I had to remove.
3. I had to clean the grill rods.
4. The couch was uncomfortable.
5. There were two remotes with no instructions on which one to use and how.
- Nice cabin – Cathy S. 8/21/2013
- Very nice cabin. Our kids loved having the pool table and the hot tub. Very close to all of the things we wanted to do.
- Our first vacation alone – 7/26/2013
- We found the cabin to be every bit like the pictures we viewed on line. We had a good time. We spent the first couple of days at the cabin just relaxing and enjoying our time together. We went to Dollywood, The Dixie Stampeed, Gatlinburg and very much enjoyed tubing at the River Rat in Townsen. Unfortunately we had to cut our vacation short due to a family emergency, but
were able to take some memories with us.
The only negative thing was that the dishes ( pots, pans & BBQ utensils) were put way dirty ( not cleaned good) and we had to scrub everything we used. We only cleaned what we used and left both soap and cascade for the next vacationers. This was a small thing compared to the quality of the cabin and the memories we took with us - I only shared this to aid in correcting this oversite to ensure continuous improvement.
Thanks for a good experience.
- Loved the Treehouse – 5/7/2013
- We thoroughly enjoyed our time at the cabin. Only one issue: The hot tub was not working upon our arrival. Maintenance was quickly attentive to the situation and had it up and running after several trips/parts ordered. The location is secluded and quiet. The cabin itself is well maintained and very cozy.
- Enjoyed our stay! – 4/25/2013
- The property was just as surprises. A beautiful cabin. No problems. My only suggestions would be that the owner provide directions for things like the TV remotes and the hot tub, etc. Also wifi. It took a little time to figure things out. Although the drections to the property were given and written out it would be helpful to have a map of the area in case you get off the path as we did.
|Nathan W. - 07/19/2016||4.0|
We had a great vacation with Aunt Bugs Cabins. Our cabin felt like home to us and had all the amenities we needed and wanted.
|Mickey T. - 05/31/2016||5.0|
My husband and I loved our stay at Aunt Bug's cabin. It was my dream to stay at a beautiful log cabin. It was on my bucket list to do in the future so my loving husband brought me here. We had a wonderful time this week. Thanks for the memories.
|Denise H. - 05/16/2016||5.0|
The check-in process was easy and smooth and the cabin was ready early so we were able to get in.
|Virginia B. - 04/24/2016||5.0|
The cabin was pleasant and very relaxing. It was more like a luxury condo than a cabin - we were very impressed!
|James J. - 04/08/2016||4.0|
Great cabin. We did have a hard time getting to it because we're not use to that terrain. It would be nice know the difficulty of the cabin location. Over all you guys did a great job. Your phone apps are great.
|Jenny B. - 04/04/2016||5.0|
During our check in and check out the customer service was wonderful. We had a great experience and would definately come back.
|Melissa C. - 03/14/2016||4.0|
Very relaxing atmosphere and the location of the cabin right between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg was great.
|Teresa R. - 02/06/2016||5.0|
The staff in office very friendly and helpful. We will definitely rent from this company again!
|Krista N. - 12/18/2015||5.0|
We had a great time, cabin was very clean and welcoming! Would definetly book with you again!
|Thomas B. - 08/13/2015||4.0|
the cabin was clean and well appointed we had a nice stay