A MOUNTAIN ESCAPE #281View Fullscreen
Take your family to the perfect getaway. Located just a few blocks off the main street of Pigeon Forge, A Mountain Escape offers 2 bedrooms 2 baths that sleeps up to 8 people comfortably with a private hot tub. Your family can enjoy the indoor pool, hot tub, two private Jacuzzi tubs, gas grill (we provide the gas!) and still easily hop into town or to DollyWood for fun. This stylish log town home goes fast, so call us to book it today! This log town home has indoor and outdoor pool access. Just 1 mile from Dollywood, the Leconte Convention Center, and the Cal Ripken Baseball Experience! This comfortable vacation cabin has an updated look with all new blinds throughout and a fireplace for a cozy look to warm you from October to April. A fully equipped kitchen, 2 bedroom suites with King size beds and a Jacuzzi in each. All new Smart TV's and brand new DVD players - use your accounts with Netfilix, Amazon, etc. to watch your choice of programs, and has Cable TV and WIFI internet access. Ask about the side by side cabins for a multi-family get-away. (A Mountain Escape and A Mountain Endeavor) Sorry, no pets or smoking. Reserve the ultimate family vacation rental in Pigeon Forge today! Ask for A Mountain Escape!
- Full Kitchen
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Jacuzzi Tub (2)
- Nearby Grocery
- Outlet Shopping
- Movie Theatres
- Golf Course
- Close to Dollywood
- Gas Grill
- Resort Pool Access
- Resort Indoor Pool Access
- Decorated for Christmas
- Close to Town
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Would definitely stay again! – 8/27/2016
- We loved our was exactly as shown in the pictures. The Cabin was clean & we felt rigjt at home. We close to everywhere we wanted to be. Having access to the pool allowed us to have a nightly swim before enjoying our te hot tub. My only complain is they need to upgrade the pullout couches. Other than that we would stay & recommend Aunt Bug's.
- A great cabin to stay in – 8/14/2016
- The cabin was great and in a great location. The only problem is the air. The cabin needs better air. It was very very hot up stairs. There is only one vent up stairs.
- Good vacation – Douglas N. 8/7/2016
- Very good
- Great cabin – Mary P. 6/18/2016
- Roomy comfortable and close to everywhere we wanted to go.
- Weekend Getaway – David M. 3/8/2016
- Exactly what they described. Very Clean Close To The Strip. Would Highly Recommend This Company To Anyone!!! Will Be Staying Again!!!
- Birthday surprise – Jamie G. 12/22/2015
- Great location, very clean and even had a Christmas tree up and decorated. The fireplace was very cozy and the cabin was very roomy.
- good – Nancy S. 10/12/2015
- the cabin was great. the only problem we had was our neighbors never slept so therefore we didn't either. We were fine though since we were on vacation and didn't need to sleep much.
|Amber C. - 09/13/2016||5.0|
We had a great time. It was better than we expected!!
|Richard J. - 08/26/2016||5.0|
Our cabin was exactly as we expected. We were very happy with everything. We would definitely stay with you again
|Craig And Monica S. - 06/10/2016||5.0|
Awesome, more than we expected. Clean and nice. Will be back.
|David M. - 03/07/2016||5.0|
The stay was awesome!! Had all the amenities described very clean. Peaceful atmosphere.
|Dellie O. - 02/14/2016||5.0|
We had an amazing time there the Cabin was beautiful and the staff was great
|Beverly P. - 12/31/2015||4.0|
We enjoyed our stay. The cabin was roomy and the beds were comfortable. The living room furniture needs to be updated. Overall we were pleased with our stay.
|Jamie G. - 12/21/2015||5.0|
I loved the fireplace and jacuzzi tub. Very roomy and comfortable. Will definitely be back.