SWIMMIN WITH BEARS #375View Fullscreen
Swimmin with Bears #375, beautiful private pool cabin, offers amazing mountain vacation accommodations in the Smokies! This cabin is just minutes from the National Park, 17 miles from Gatlinburg, 23 miles from Pigeon Forge, and has a 1+ acre private land lot for camping/outdoor social activities. This amazing cabin is three levels with home theater, loft bunk beds, pool table, electric fireplace, indoor hot tub, and luxury furnishings! Relax outside with family and friends next to the outdoor firepit. You might also soak in your indoor hot tub at the top peak of this beautiful log home. The private pool is set in the bottom of the cabin with its own private deck balcony. This cabin has a heated private pool that is professionally maintained. Each of the three bedrooms offer bathrooms and king mattresses. Your kids would also enjoy the loft bunkbeds which feature 1 queen and 1 twin for each set. "Swimmin' with the Bears" offers the perfect mountain log cabin for families and groups of friends from around the World! Reserve this private pool cabin for the ultimate "resort" experience in the Smokies! This cabin does not allow pets or smoking. It sleeps 12. This cabin has a 3 night minimum. For shorter stays, please contact the office.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes/Pots and Pans
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Electric
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- Charcoal Grill
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Theater Room
- Pool Table
- Swimming with the Bears review – Emily R. 9/29/2016
- Beautiful cabin. The kids loved everything about it, as the adults did. It is pretty far from anything, but it was worth it! Beautiful area and lot. We couldn't get the surround sound system to work in the movie room. By the time we would think if it, it was pretty late at night. That was a real bummer though! The pool was the big hit! We all would go in and have a great time.
- Summer vacation 2016 – Jennifer S. 7/24/2016
- This was my 4th time back to Tennessee. We had a wonderful vacation. The house is lovely with alot of yard for kids to play in. Nice and quiet neighborhood. Maintenence was great. Had a couple issues and he came right away. The midnight 4th of July parade was amazing. Something everyone should see at least once. I would definitely recommend this house to people. It had a great pool and theatre room for the kids.
- Paradise – Brett S. 6/22/2016
- The family didn't want to leave the cabin the whole trip because if was so nice with so much to do
- family off-line! – 3/12/2016
- We had a wonderful time. It was just what we needed as a family. We will be back!
- Adams family get together – Brian A. 2/9/2016
- awesome experience kids loved the pool. we will definitely return in the near future
|Christy B. - 08/22/2016||5.0|
The cabin was breathtaking. The staff was amazing. I loved every second.
|Andy M. - 06/04/2016||5.0|
We had a great time The four bears and the indoor pool were our favorites
|Tammy S. - 03/28/2016||4.0|
The stay was very good, we enjoyed the whole week!!! When we needed maintence for a couple issues, they were prompt!! Thanks!!!😊