SUGAR BEAR #226View Fullscreen
Location: Walden's Creek, Pigeon Forge at Shagbark Mountain Resort This cute log cabin is perfect for a couple or small family! With its king suite with jacuzzi, two twin beds, pool table, internet access, satellite, DVD and full kitchen. Sugar Bear has all the space and amenities you could need for an amazing Smoky Mountain vacation! Located in Wears Valley area of Pigeon Forge, Shagbark Resort. Your gated mountain resort has 24 hour security, a beautiful mountain landscape, & seasonal swimming pool. We recommend 4 wheel drive during winter months. You'll love the rustic appearance & feel of this amazing mountain cabin just miles from Pigeon Forge. Rate is based on 2 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Wood
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Private Hot Tub
- Decorated for Christmas
- Pool Table
- our stay – Pennye K. 10/6/2016
- It was very enjoyable, cabin was clean, hot tub was clean, supplied with everything we needed. Glad to have a secure location with guard.
- Sugar Bear 226 Cabin Review – 8/27/2016
- Accurate description, clean, well maintained. Takes about 10 minutes from the guard house to get up to cabin. No view, nice and private. Staff at check in were pleasant and courteous.
- Sugar Bear, the sweet getaway! – Linda B. 7/6/2016
- We loved staying at Sugar Bear, away from the excitement of town. We played all day, then came here and relaxed, actually the cabin was enjoyed all around. Looking foward to coming again!
- Girls getaway – 5/30/2016
- We had a blast. The cabin was awesome.. The only thing that we didn't like was the floor and counteracts in the kitchen. More so the floor.. It was hard to walk on. But overall it was beautiful.
- Love Sugar Bear #226! – 5/5/2016
- 2nd trip here and loved it just as much as the last!
- Sugar Bear – Howard H. 4/18/2016
- We loved the Cabin and had a wonderful experience. We would love to come back again someday.
- LOVED OUR STAY – 3/18/2016
- Our stay in this cabin was wonderful! There were a couple minor issues when we got to our cabin. The bed had not been made and the dirty towels were still in the tub. We called the office and there was someone there within minutes so it wasn't a big deal at all! We will definitely be staying in this cabin again! :)
- Sugar Bear 226 – 10/2/2015
- The cabin was very clean, as were the towels and bed linens. There were plenty of dishes and cookware with which to fix meals. I was pleasantly surprised to see the bunk beds in the play room upstairs were regular-sized and not just for kids. A healthy weight adult can sleep in one of these just fine. We had trouble with the cable TV - the remote was too complicated and the system could use a detailed list of directions for its operation taped to the refrigerator. But we were there to enjoy the outdoors, and the weather was beautiful to do so, so the TV problem really wasn't an issue for us. We would go back there again.
- Richter trip – 7/13/2015
- The package was not over-sold. Everything was just as described...maybe better. Would definitely do it again
- sugar bear is our paradise – Derek W. 12/20/2014
- Went for our honeymoon for 4 nights and 7 nights for our 2 year Anniversary! We love it and will try to go back every year! Internet not so great! Only seemed to run in the mornings and was kinda pretty slow when it worked! It also had Christmas trees on our honeymoon but not on our anniversary so my wife went and bought one just for our stay! We love sugarbear and the town! Security guards are great as well and they won't let anyone in without a car pass and they are friendly people just doing their job which is keeping us safe! We also did not find out about the discount for returning visitors until we left for our second time! Would have been nice to know that when we booked, but you never know Aunt Bugs might refund our discount if they truly care, guess we'll see! I'll be sure to let you know!
- AWESOME VACATION!! – Vickie C. 10/28/2014
- Everything was perfect! The cabin was gorgeous. The area was gorgeous, I hope we can come back someday and stay in Sugar Bear 226 again. Being from flat Florida the road to the cabin was a little nerve racking. I would recommend arriving in daylight the first time to the property so you can see where you are going... the road is very narrow and steep. Thank goodness we did.
- Weekend Getaway – 8/17/2014
- Peaceful stay in the cabin.
- Spring break April 10 - April 12 2014 – Cecilia H. 4/20/2014
- The cabin was wonderful! It was everything my family needed! Perfect for a small family! The only issue my husband and I had was that the mattress in the master bedroom was way too soft! Woke up with back aches every morning. The only other thing were the gravel roads traveling up the mountain. All in all, would definitely recommend to friends and would definitely stay with Aunt Bugs again! Thank you for making our spring break wonderful!
- Great Cabin, Great Stay! – 4/17/2014
- We stayed two nights in Sugar Bear and loved it. The drive up the MOUNTAIN was not bad at all. Those complaining about the steep climb up the MOUNTAIN probably shouldn't be staying at a cabin in the MOUNTAINS. We would definitely stay there again.
- Sugar Bear 226 – Dustin C. 3/15/2014
- The first time I've ever stayed in the mountains and I can't wait to do it again already. The climb to the cabin was a little hard for my girlfriend's car, so I definitely recommend a 4-wheel drive. We were so pleased with this cabin and Aunt Bug's as a whole. Thank you for such a great experience!
- Beautiful cabin – Mary F. 10/5/2013
- Cabin was awesome. It had every appliance we needed ( except hair dryer). The road leading up to the cabin was terrible in most spots. So glad we did not book later in the year!
- 3 Nights of Delight – Cynthia H. 9/29/2013
- Spacious cabin, comparable to space at a luxury resort. Very nice accommodations with a definite mountain feel as you were actually in the mountains! My trip to Tennessee and stay at Sugar Bear was a fabulous time I'll never forget.
- Charming cabin very private – Randy S. 9/21/2013
- The cabin was to high up in the mountains, to hard to get to, road was somewhat bumpy and narrow. Not much of a view accept trees. We did have bear on our deck trying to get in our trash can, that was the highlight.
- very cozy cabin. great vacation stay – Ivan R. 8/28/2013
- The cabin was beautiful.. great location !
- EXCELLENT!! – Rick C. 8/17/2013
- This was a great experience for our family. The property exceeded our expectations.
- Up in the mountains – Antoinette N. 8/2/2013
- Aunt Bugs staff was awesome the property was fabulous the views were awesome and it was very peaceful
- Vacation – Christine S. 5/26/2013
- We loved our cabin, it took a couple of days to get used to driving the mountain roads, but I would not change a thing. Was very sad to have to leave the beautiful cabin.
|Jason T. - 09/26/2016||5.0|
Very enjoyable. Only thing we noticed was some cobwebs in corners and around doors - but you are in a cabin in the woods :) The kitchen and baths were very clean.
|Shane M. - 07/29/2016||5.0|
Excelent cabin. We had a blast. We had a visit from a beat in our yard the last two mornings which was awesome.
|Stephanie W. - 07/24/2016||5.0|
Excellent customer service. Cabin was wonderful and relaxing. Nice getaway!
|Katherine R. - 07/01/2016||5.0|
Everything was as we expected and as we were advised.
|Amy M. - 06/17/2016||5.0|
Fantastic!!! I will definitely be back. Don't know when but my daughter and I truly enjoyed our stay!
|Tammy B. - 05/28/2016||4.0|
Very friendly staff and very clean cabin.. We loved it
|Ayush W. - 03/17/2016||5.0|
When we got to our cabin the bed wasn't made and the dirty towels were in the tub, but we called and they were there within minutes
|Shelby W. - 03/11/2016||5.0|
Loved everything about this place! The view was amazing and I'll be staying again soon
|Tim L. - 02/22/2016||5.0|
Everything was perfect,we just had to buy bug spray because my girlfriend killed two spiders(terrified) but they wasn't the bad spiders so we really wasn't worried about that but other than that we loved it.Really think you guys should have someone on four wheelers or something showing guest the way to the cabins(especially at night on the first night)but I think it was worth my money! THANKS
|Rebecca P. - 12/24/2015||5.0|
The cabin was so awesome! My family and I loved it.It was very clean, layout was awesome.Hot tub was very clean and relaxing on those cool night.And location was great.And really looking forward to staying again soon.Cabin was also furnished with everything you needed and a lot of bonuses.it was great.Thank you.
|Steve S. - 12/01/2015||5.0|
very polite and helpful workers. They answered all my questions promptly and quickly.
|Chuck B. - 09/19/2015||3.0|
The staff was very friendly. The bed was very soft.
|Tammy K. - 07/22/2015||5.0|
We loved the cabin and the winding road to the cabin. The kids and I were very comfortable