SPLASH MANSION #500View Fullscreen
Location: Gatlinburg, TN (4 miles from Downtown & 6 miles to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park) Looking for the NEWEST, MOST INCREDIBLE vacation rental in the Smokies?! Splash Mansion is one of the elite vacation homes in the Smokies & The It has a Million Dollar$ Mountain VIEW that is unsurpassed!!! Looking for a vacation cabin rental in the Smokies for a relaxing family vacation, corporate retreat, or the ultimate vacation amongst friends? Stop flipping webpages because Splash Mansion is the RICHest choice for your Gatlinburg Vacation Accommodations! Not only does this professionally-decorated log cabin rental have jaw-dropping views, but it has privacy with a security system. Your family & friends will have Mt. Leconte as a view every day you live in luxury at Splash Mansion. This EXCLUSIVE log cabin rental has its own heated, indoor pool with super-sized outdoor hot tub! Did you know the downstairs included a Kids' Rock Climbing Wall, Bunk Bed, & Big Screen TV? The kids will have memories of a lifetime after staying at the Splash Mansion Lodge here in Gatlinburg, Tennessee! This Premium Luxury Log Cabin has a State of the Art Surveillance & Security System for your safety! You can enjoy Free WiFi Internet Access anytime at Splash Mansion. This three level Mountain Mansion has 5 King Bedrooms with King Aspen Log Framed, Pillow-top Beds, TVs, & lots of space! Your group will love the custom-built log slated pool table in the gameroom. Every level has an amazing view of the Smoky Mountains! Sit outside with your coffee or beverage morning, noon, or night & enjoy the most magnificent views in All of Gatlinburg! There is nothing more relaxing than coming to The Smokies and staying in a mansion, Splash Mansion, that is. This 5 bedroom, 6.5 bath property offers everything from its very own rock climbing wall, home theater, and breathtaking views of gorgeous Mt. LeConte, as well as it's very own indoor swimming pool! Splash Mansion is the perfect place for a top-notch family reunion, holiday celebration, or any other special event. Splash Mansion leaves absolutely nothing to be desired during your thrilling, but relaxing Smoky Mountain getaway! See why everyone is raving about Gatlinburg's Splash Mansion. This is the Crown Jewel: New construction, Breath-taking Mountain Views, Privacy, & Professionally maintained Indoor Swimming Pool. This is the most exclusive private pool cabin in our locale! Book today for the Ultimate Vacation or Celebration! Reserve this luxury log cabin lodge today for your Amazing Vacation & Bring your camera for the Family Vacation of a Lifetime! Get a sneak peak at the talk of the town! Gatlinburg's "Splash Mansion" can be viewed here: Reserve today while availability exists! Rate is based on 10 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night. Sorry, no pets or smoking allowed here. We look forward to your stay at Splash Mansion! Must be 25 years old to rent.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- Resort Pool Access
- Mountain View
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Air Hockey
- Decorated for Christmas
- splash mansion – Nancy K. 7/19/2016
- cabin was beautiful but the views from the balcony were unbelievable we had our coffee every morning just sitting out there we would like to come back the next time in the fall
- Splash Mansion – Ray C. 7/12/2016
- The cabin was very spacious and great for our big group. There are many steps between the 4 levels in case you have elderly. The pool was great for the kids and bedrooms/ beds were very nice. The only problem we encountered upon arrival was the kitchen was dirty. The table had particles of food still on it and it looked like the table had not been wiped down at all. The counter tops the same. Floor had not been swept from previous guest. I mention to the mgmt team when we checked out. other than that our stay was fabulous.
- Best view in Garlinburg – 3/25/2016
- Great location with the best view on Gatlinburg. The furniture and especially tv's need a major upgrade. All the kids loved the rock climbing wall, indoor pool, hotub pool table and air hockey. Plenty of parking space. We will be back. I would rate this a 5 star if they would have had better tv's
- jones vacation – Patricia J. 12/4/2015
- convenient for our late arrival and early check out.
- Awesome – Regina W. 10/25/2015
- The cabin and view was phenomenal and met all of our expectations. We only used the pool once due to the tempertaure and location. I believe due to liability issues that may have been the deciding factor on where the pool was located. Overall I would give recommend this cabin to large families as there is plenty of room and you could have quiet time away from family or friends if needed or wanted.
- Splash Mansion – Jim L. 7/2/2015
- Wonderful time. Excellent facility. Did not know it was a salt water pool. Some equipment needed replaced or repaired. Excellent views. Enjoyed our time.
- Loved the cabin – 7/1/2015
- Splash Mansion 500 was a lovely cabin and beautiful scenery. We had good service from Aunt Bugs and the cabin was as described. The furniture is in need of updating (though not bad). The carpet on stairs and bedrooms were dirty but realize that is hard to clean when you have people coming in as soon as someone leaves. I would recommend they have the hardwood floors all over as the living and dining rooms are.
- great time – Rebecca M. 6/17/2015
- we didn't wanna leave great for large groups plenty of room the only thing they need to fix hand railing getting in pool also wish pool was warm and trash that got throwed oof of deck from people before needed a littering fine
- Splash Mansion & all of us! – Melissa W. 5/5/2015
- Had a wonderful time at Splash Mansion with my 6 sons, 1 daughter and hubby! None of us wanted to leave the cabin, from the views to the living space to the bedrooms to the pool to the hot tub to the HUGE kitchen table that actually fit all of us.... This cabin was accommodating comfortable and my family's special place! The maintenance man was SO friendly helpful and knowledgeable! The front desk ladies were just as pleasant. We will be back! ONE minor issue was the fact that we wanted to order the Fight but we were unable to due to restrictions on the cable .....
- Tons of fun for a large group – Lori M. 4/13/2015
- Splash Mansion 500 was a lot of fun. We had 13 people in the cabin including 6 between the ages of 12-18. We had pool challenges, rock wall challenges and enjoyed the hot tub and deck. Oh yes, setting out on the deck enjoying the great Tennesee spring weather was wonderful. The house allowed for fun on multi-levels with minimal sound traveling to the main floor. Would definitely recommend the home, site and management company.
- Splash Mansion – Andreas M. 1/5/2015
- We had a great stay
- Splash Mansion – 12/16/2014
- Had a great family vacation at Splash Mansion 500 – Jane B. 7/30/2014
- The cabin was beautiful; the view was breath-taking; the home was well-maintained & clean. The only criticism I have was the size of the refrigerator. We had 4 families staying here. It was very hard to fit all our perishables in the refrigerator. We usually have our family vacations at the beach; I was a little worried we would be bored going to the mountains instead this year; boy was I wrong. We had the best vacation ever. We were busy the whole week; hiking; zip lining; shopping; enjoying Ripley's Aquarium, etc. There was so much to do.
- Vacation at Splash Mountain – Sonya K. 7/8/2014
- The location was beautiful. Views were stunning. House was OK. Very small kitchen for the size of the house and no storage space. There was a vacumm but not a broom to be found. You need to have one!!
- Hot in the Smokies in February – 2/28/2014
- Overall very good, but the air conditioning did not cool the cabin adequately.
- Great time in the mountains! – Janice A. 12/3/2013
- We enjoyed our stay very much. Not knowing exactly where the house was four miles from town was a little far, considering the hill we had to go up, and the snow and ice on the roads. The view was beautiful, the house was clean, the the kids had a ball in the pool. We would go back, in the summer or early fall instead of winter. Over all a great vacation.
- Great Place to stay! – Lamoin G. 10/17/2013
- We would have like to have more information about ordering in / delivery options.
- Family Time at Splash Mansion 10/3 -10/6 – Rick L. 10/8/2013
- Great place to getaway with family
Great Weather 80's
About a week or so too early for Fall colors
Only negative was pool not cleaned as well as it could have been
There was a night crawler and little dirt in bottom of pool but really not a big deal
- Great view – Beth S. 8/26/2013
- We love everything about the cabin, will book again with Aunt Bug's. grandchildren had a last. Enough room so everyone could have their on space when wanted
- Great Family Vacation – Danny S. 8/8/2013
- All the family had a great time at the mansion & in the area. Thanks a lot!!
- Family Vacation – Diana K. 6/23/2013
- Had a great time. There was so much room that the kids keeped busy in the pool and the grown-ups had thier own space to relax. Would like to come back next year.
- Vacation Get Away! – 6/20/2013
- One of the high points of our vacation was the view from our deck! It was gorgeous! But to get the view it was not in a very convenient location.We decided the view out weighted the drive.The road up needed some repair. Wouldn't have wanted to try it in the winter.The cabin was beautiful as were the furnishings. It needed a deep cleaning but were comfortable staying there.The railing by the hot tub was loose but they had a work order in to repair it.(we were told.)If you are a coffee drinking
bunch, I would check with management because there were 4 mugs for a cabin holding 15 people. All in all, we had a wonderful family vacation with many great memories. God is Good.
- Cold Pool – Curtis H. 5/15/2013
- The house was beautiful with a perfect view. Everything was cozy and clean. Our only complaint was the pool was very cold. It is advertised as a "heated pool" and is of course the big draw of this particular house. We called several times to try to have the temperature increased and were giving a line about it being regulations that they couldn't increase it above 82 degrees. We don't believe this could possibly be true as the pool sat next to the hot tub which could be set up to 106 degrees. We were very dissapointed in the lack of response over our issue and we were not able to enjoy the pool which is the main reason we chose this house.
- family vacation – 4/22/2013
- Did not like the fact that the main office did not return emails and that the office hours are very limited. The property and the cabin was very nice and would recomend it to others. We took our whole family and had a great time.
|Ray W. - 06/19/2016||4.0|
The Aunt Bug's "app" was great!! Communication could not have been better.
|Susan S. - 05/16/2016||5.0|
Our stay at splash mansion was amazing! The view was awesome and the cabin was beautiful. We had a problem with the hot tub and some was sent out very quickly, and fixed it. We had the pleasure of meeting the owner. We are planning a trip again in the fall and will hopefully be staying in the same cabin. Thank you all so much for an amazing and memorable vacation!!!
|Debbie T. - 04/10/2016||4.0|
We very much enjoyed the cabin. The furniture is a little dated and worn and there were not enough pots and pans for a large cabin. The coffee pot only made four cups which just didn't work so we bought a new coffee pot for the cabin and left it there. Overall we very much enjoyed our stay.
|Jim H. - 03/24/2016||4.0|
Best view in gatlinburg. Furniture and TV's needs updating. Kids loved rock wall, pool, hot tub, pool table and air hockey!! Huge parking area which is helpful.
|Patricia J. - 12/04/2015||4.0|
you made it easy for our late arrival and early check out.
|Steve And Chris K. - 11/08/2015||5.0|
Great, the stay was fantastic ,our family has been through so much in the past five years. we needed the quiet, family time , and the Lord was with us in that cabin overlooking Mt. LeCounte. thank you so much for your kindness.
|Regina W. - 10/10/2015||5.0|
The cabin was awesome for our group of 14 and we loved ow much space we all had. The view was magnificant however we didn't use the pool as much as we thought we would.
|Lotti S. - 07/01/2015||5.0|
Aunt Bug's people were very pleasant and business like. Very good to deal with. Very helpful with directions and all Would consider using them again