SMOKY MOUNTAIN GETAWAY #435View Fullscreen
Smoky Mountain Getaway is a beautiful 4 bedroom, three and a half bath cabin located in Hidden Springs Resort, which is located in a mountain resort behind Splash Country and Dollywood! All bedrooms have king beds, plus there are 2 additional queen air mattress/sleepers. The master bedroom features a large jacuzzi and this cabin boasts 2 electric fireplaces, fully equipped kitchen, big screen TV with ESPN, and game room with pool table and foosball for your entertainment! The two covered decks offer hot tub, picnic table, rockers, & double swing. This comfortably furnished luxury log cabin has all the comforts of home and then some. Take your family on a "Smoky Mountain Getaway" they'll never forget! Rates are based on 8 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Resort Indoor Pool Access
- Charcoal Grill
- Pool Table
- Decorated for Christmas
- Perfect location – 9/28/2016
- Comfortable cozy 4 bedroom cabin close to Pigeon Forge and Sevierville. Check in location was easy in/out and staff were fast and friendly. Suited are needs perfectly. There is a bad smell outside at night in the resort, keep this in mind if being out on the decks at night is important to you.
- 1st annual getaway with grands & their parents – Rebecca M. 6/2/2016
- The cabin was great...very clean & well decorated! The grands loved the bears. & Christmas decorations. The adults liked the floor plan...master suite upstairs and other 3 bedrooms downstairs along with game room and hot tub. We had everything we needed. Plenty of dishes, towels, etc. everything was in good working order. Our only complaint was the TV downstairs and in the master were on the same frequency so they had robe on same channel. I thought the cabin was tricky to find but my son's family didn't arrive til midnight and he said SIRI led them straight to front door. We were super close to shows, activities, restaurants and shops. Such a great experience we plan to come every year. Thanks !
- Fantastic rental! – Dawn M. 5/22/2016
- Cabin was spotless, had everything we needed. Great location with easy access. The resort was fairly crowded by the weekend but everyone was friendly with no problems
- Beautiful – Kaelyn M. 10/1/2015
- This cabin was spectacular.
- Summer Vacation – 8/11/2015
- Awesome! Loved our cabin. It was roomy, clean and the kitchen was well stocked.
- Family Vaca – 7/23/2015
- Review – Janet K. 6/23/2015
- Nice place with plenty of room. Only draw back is the wifi does not work even when they give you the log in information. It still too limited
- Very nice experience – Shashi K. 9/20/2013
- Very pleasant experience....House was awesome.
The management company staff were very helpful, knowledgeable and professional
- Awsome – Todd S. 8/25/2013
- My family had a great experience. Aunt Bugs has every thing you need. We will be using them again and again
- aunt bugs is the only cabin place we rent from... – Stephanie D. 8/4/2013
- this cabin was beautiful!very clean and had plenty of room we had a wonderful time cant wait to stay there again we had even got to see to baby bear walking through. had a little problem with hot tub aunt bugs sent people right up and got it fixed all in same day. looking forward to our next stay.
- Smokey Mtn Getaway 435 is the Best – Julie A. 8/2/2013
- We've been to Tennessee several times and Love it. We really wanted to stay in a cabin but were scared it would be so high up on a mountain that we Louisianan's would not be able to drive comfortably to and from it. To our extreme pleasure, it was very easy and convenient. It was more amazing than we'd dreamed it would be.. Can't wait to do it again.
Thank you Aunt Bugs
- family get together – Colleen D. 4/8/2013
- Family and i loved cabin. we hope to go back next year.
|Michelle D. - 09/27/2016||5.0|
Check in was smooth and location was quick easy out. Location of Hidden Springs Resort was excellent. Made getting around stress free. Cabin was comfortable and cozy. Did notice some cobwebs on our nightstand lamp (only negative. Like led the keyless entry. Loved the mobile app for planning (liked that it gave the cabin address a head of time as we had folks coming from different areas and times) and mobile check out.
|Clara C. - 09/19/2016||5.0|
The cabin was well equipped and clean. The only negative was the mattress in the master bedroom was squeaking when you sat down to get into the bed.
|Barbara D. - 08/02/2016||5.0|
The entire family enjoyed our stay. The accommodations were excellent. We have already begun to discuss when we will return . Thank you so much.
|Abdullah A. - 07/28/2016||5.0|
The house was so beautiful. All members of my family loved it. You did excellent in making the property well and ready for us. Management was attentive and was ready for arrival. Definetly will comback again. Thanks,
|Carol H. - 07/25/2016||5.0|
Cabin was perfect for us. Enjoyed stay very much. Conveniently located. Our 2nd stay with Aunt Bugs!
|Rebecca M. - 05/31/2016||5.0|
The cabin was terrific! We had. 6 adults and 6 small children and we all enjoyed every minute. Plenty of towels, dishes, and amenities. Close to everything and saved money on shows and activities thanks to Aunt Bugs. This was our 4th time to rent thru Aunt Bugs. We have always been highly satisfied.
|Dawn M. - 05/21/2016||5.0|
This was our third visit, and each one has been better than the one before. I can't imagine booking with anyone else
|Joseph R. - 02/15/2016||5.0|
We loved the cabin and the location! The office was very helpful with all our questions. Thank you and we can't wait to come back!!