A SMOKY MTN DREAM #291View Fullscreen
Location: Pigeon Forge, TN (Near Dollywood & Gatlinburg Golf Course) Sit back, relax and enjoy the panoramic view of A Smoky Mountain Dream. The view is spectacular while you are relaxing in the hot tub, resting on the front deck or enjoying the crackling fireplace inside while gazing out through the wall of windows. Just kick back and enjoy a few days of relaxation and serenity in this cozy 3 level, 2 bedroom/2.5 bath cabin. Master bedroom has a King suite with Jacuzzi, private bathroom and mountain view. Lower level bedroom also has a King bed and private bathroom. Queen sofa sleeper on main level of cabin. Game room and pool table is located in lower level and there is free Wi-Fi internet. Plenty of easy access parking for your vehicles. The Smoky Mountain Dream is centrally located just a few minutes to all the attractions of Pigeon Forge and has easy back road access to Gatlinburg and the Arts and Crafts Community so you will not have to fight the traffic. Dollywood and Pigeon Forge is less than 10 minutes away as well. Leave your stress behind and bask in the simplicity and quiet peace of nature and a mountain dream. Rates are based on 4 adults(for each additional adult $12.50/night)
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Private Hot Tub
- Mountain View
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Decorated for Christmas
- stay in cabin 291 – Dan E. 9/27/2015
- Awesome view. Loved the early morning time on the coveted porch to watch the sun rise impact on the western mountains.
- Mountain Dream – 7/20/2015
- Beautiful views from the porch of the fireworks from Dollywood, mountain range and amazing sunset after it rain one afternoon. Quiet place but sometimes a small dog was barking in the distance but it did not bother me.
- Truly a Smoky Mountain Dream – Regina M. 7/15/2015
- The rental process was smooth and Aunt Bug's accommodated our midnight arrival. The cabin and location was perfect. We were able to easily drive back and forth to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. The cabin was beautiful and clean. We loved relaxing on the deck and enjoying the mountain view. It was a little stressful the day we left, trying to make sure everything was done on the checklist and the cabin was perfectly clean on checkout. The to-do list was a little intimidating. But we would stay there again in a heartbeat.
- A private, relaxing, quiet home away from home. – Robert F. 7/10/2015
- We were thorougly happy with our cabin, its cleanliness, quietness, and privacy. We enjoyed watching the fireworks from the hot tub on the deck, the wonderful view, and the closeness to all of the attractions in Pigeon Forge. We are preparing to book the same cabin again for our 1st anniversary.
- Wonderful experience – Richard A. 7/9/2015
- This was our first time renting a house or cabin for a vacation (as opposed to getting a hotel room) and we couldn't have been more pleased! The cabin exceeded our expectations and was extremely well represented by the description and pictures. We did have one issue... during an unseasonably hot week the air conditioner froze up. However the property management company, Aunt Bugs, had someone out to look at it within 30 minutes. The response was truly fabulous and they got the unit up and running again quickly.
- smoky mountain dream – Misty And Brian M. 6/28/2015
- Our Smokey Mountain Dream – Terri S. 4/26/2015
- Great view, great location to Dollywood and pigeon Forge without being too close to the strip. Wonderful winding mountain road to cabin in the woods. Did not rate all 5 stars only due to the water pressure/ shower head in the bathroom. Only complaint.
- Great Cabin – James B. 4/20/2015
- Excellent place to stay. Cabin well maintained, comfortable, great view, with all the needs of home. Aunt Bugs does an excellent job/great staff.
- Wonderful Cabin – Jessica Elaine B. 3/29/2015
- Our experience was wonderful!! The cabin was perfect to fit our family needs and was clean. We made some precious memories here to last a lifetime. The views were amazing! We will be back!
- Home away from Home – James B. 11/18/2014
- Fantastic vacation-Cabin well maintained/equipped & comfortable with superior mountain views. Would highly recommend for anyone wanting a great getaway!!
- Great Cabin – 11/17/2014
- The cabin was everything we had hoped for. Plenty of room and all the conveniences of home. Loved the hot tub with the cool temps in November. But as much as we loved the cabins, we had no idea how insane the traffic would be. Tried to see a few things in Gatlinburg and got stuck for 2 hours going approximately 3 miles Saturday evening. Learned our lesson and stayed off the main strip as much as we could.
- We love Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge! – 11/3/2014
- This cabin was great! Very clean, gorgeous view of the mountains and sunrise/sunsets were beautiful. The only bad thing was the couches are a little uncomfortable. All in all very good.
- This was a Smoky Mtn Dream House! – Karin G. 8/25/2014
- This house was perfect for our family of five including three teenagers. We were able to spread out and have our own space and the pool table provided some in home fun entertainment! Having a kitchen where we could prepare our own meals saved money on eating out so we could spend more money on entertainment. The house was just as it was described online and very clean. Great location between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge but off the beaten path. View from the balcony was awesome! We saw the Dollywood fireworks show on Sat. night - bonus! The cabin was a reasonable price and we just loved it!
- Smokey Mountain Dream 291 – Sheila S. 8/13/2014
- The cabin was beautiful the view was so beautiful I cant wait to come back again with are friends and stay at the same place thank you
- dreamy – 7/19/2014
- It was a wonderful cabin beautiful views relaxing I wish I had a home Luke it
- Awesome Views!! – Martha P. 6/15/2014
- Had a great time at the cabin! Enjoyed all the activities in the area!
- Highly Recommended Smoky Mountain Dream – 5/13/2014
- We had a wonderful stay at A Smoky Mountain Dream log cabin. Everything was very clean and tidy, although we arrived in the dark and the cabin was hard to find. There was a real feeling of living up in the trees and the views were wonderful. We particularly enjoyed the rocking chairs on the balcony, watching the sun set in the mountains. Would highly recommend, but there aren't any glasses there at all, so drink beer! Great local pizza delivery too. PF ps. lots of rules of regulations (and threats of surcharges) which felt a bit restrictive, but our stay passed without incident.
- Awesome View – Angela H. 3/12/2014
- My husband and I stayed here for our 2 year anniversary. The cabin was beautiful! However, there were several bugs on the ground inside when we arrived and the overall cleaness was not good. Other than that it was a great stay. Besides the clock over the upper bedroom stairway ticking all night and the vent in the ,aster bath makes a buzzing sound even when off sometimes. Hot tub was excellent and the view was absolutely amazing!!
- Very Nice – 11/2/2013
- A Smoky Mountain Dream was a very nice cabin, great layout and loved the 2 1/2 bathrooms. Two reasons I didn't give it 5 stars: My visit was at the end of October, and the last couple of days were beautiful. The problem was the cabin filled with ladybugs, and we couldn't enjoy the rockers on the deck or the hot tub because of them and wasps! Also, we couldn't use the awesome jacuzzi tub in the master bath because the water never got hot enough to fill it (we could have called about it but didn't- maybe they could have fixed it before we left). Showers were not very warm either, but tolerable. I really don't think I would go to this cabin again, the main reason being the bugs were a nightmare! I'm sure the water problem can be fixed.
- A view that never stopped. – 10/17/2013
- Relaxing, fun, beautiful.
- Good memory with friends – 8/20/2013
- We have a good time at the cabin except the Jacuzzi tub in the masteroom was leaking
- mt.getaway – Misty And Brian M. 7/4/2013
- it was quiet with nobody to bother you. never saw folks in other cabin until last day.we loved it. be back next year!
- Our stay at Smokey Mountain Dream – 6/30/2013
- Gorgeous view from the cabin. Great location. Would recommend to anyone. Helpful staff at AuntBugs rentals. We will be back.
- Will Be Back – Jessi C. 6/11/2013
- We were very pleased with the gorgeous cabin and close to town location!! We are already talking about coming back next year!!
- Loved it! – Amerika A. 5/21/2013
- Our experience at the cabin was fantastic! We will be back. The only advice I have is to mark the main road to the cabin better. The directions given to us by Aunt Bugs were great but, the main road was not marked well. It was hard to find the sign.
- Great View – 5/6/2013
- A Smoky Mountain Dream was only 5 minutes from Pigeon Forge. The cabin was spacious and had a beautiful view. We had a nice, relaxing time.
- was great . – Pleasant R. 5/4/2013
- Was great
- Great Time – Mark M. 4/12/2013
- We had a wonderful stay, enjoyed the cabin especially the view.
- Bugs – James B. 3/23/2013
- Cabin not rented for approx 2 wks before us. Lots of bugs on floor around windows. Should recheck cabin if not rented for a period of time B4 new guests arrive. We swept floors on arriving to make presentable. (For your info/consideration). We enjoyed our stay!!
|K. Celeste G. - 08/16/2015||4.0|
Beds were not great. For the price we paid we prefer not to be responsible for the garbage.
|Robert F. - 07/10/2015||5.0|
We had a most enjoyable stay, and would love to come back again.
|Misty And Brian M. - 06/27/2015||5.0|
great but was noise up stairs when you run water down stairs?
|Zachary B. - 05/22/2015||5.0|
The stay was very good the only issue was with the satalite connection kept going out even in great weather.
|James B. - 04/19/2015||5.0|
Excellent job! Cory real pleasant & did a real job on making us feel welcome. Your whole staff is a step above most places!! Cabin 291 is a 5 star facility, well maintained & furnished!!!
|Jeffrey S. - 10/19/2014||5.0|
It was wonderful the cabin was clean and very roomy for all of us.
|Norman B. - 10/15/2014||5.0|
everything that was said about the cabin was true. excellent all the way around. very very nice.
|Duane&angela B. - 09/24/2014||5.0|
Aunt Bugs staff is always very prompt and courteous. Setting a high standard in the industry.
|Ashley K. - 09/24/2014||5.0|
The cabin was very clean and very nice. Loved the views! the hot tub and pool table were great extras. We would definitely stay again!
|M. - 07/17/2014||5.0|
|B. - 07/08/2014||5.0|
very well cabins were clean & comfy!
|P. - 07/08/2014||5.0|
Really loved the log cabin and the location was amazing. Two things though, the directions to the cabin weren't brilliant (especially in the dark) and there are no glasses at the cabin - drinking wine out of plastic beakers was not that great. Otherwise we had a lovely time. Many thanks.