A SMOKIN VIEW #1844View Fullscreen
The name says it SMOKIN' VIEW! This cabin is up in the mountains & does have fabulous views for those lazy days in the Smokies! Romantic couples and young families, alike, will love this cabin not far from Dollywood in Pigeon Forge. This two level log cabin features 3 TVs with built in VCRs, 1 DVD player, hot tub, master bedroom with oval jacuzzi, pool table and electric darts. Shoot pool with your loved one(s) or relax in your outdoor hot tub as you take in the "Smokin View!" Your in-unit master suite has jacuzzi bath tub to soak the night away. For a true Smoky Mountain experience in the mountains, we recommend this beautiful vacation rental. Enjoy this amazing view from the wooden rockers on your private deck, as well! This cabin will allow for picture-perfect memories. Book this cabin today for your mountain getaway! This spacious cabin is priced for 2 adults. Additional guests (12 yrs old or above) are just $12.50 daily.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Hot Tub
- Charcoal Grill
- Mountain View
- Pool Table
- Absolutely POSH!! – 10/14/2016
- We knew this cabin would be amazing but when we got there and walked onto the deck our jaws dropped! The view was stunning!! We had plans to do a lot of sight seeing but we ended up relaxing in the hot tub and enjoying the gorgeous views!! We will definetly be back :)
- Anniversary Get Away – 8/5/2016
- The views from the cabin where as we had hoped and as the company indicated. The drive up was more than expected due to the steepness and the number of sharp turns needed to get to the cabin; however as I said the views are well worth it. The property was very clean when we checked into and there were a few minor items that were not in working condition when we arrived but they had no impact on our stay. The staff at the office was very helpful and accommodating. I would definitely rent from them again when I am in the area.
Let me take a moment to explain the four star rating. It is very hard for anyone to get five stars from me because to do so I expect everything to be perfect. To me four stars is the equivalent of a perfect score.
- Perfect title for this cabin! – Linda K. 8/1/2016
- We had a great time. So wonderful to wake up to the gorgeous view! Thunderstorms and rainbows were a bonus. The cabin was clean and stocked, and everyone at check in was considerate and very kind. I will definitely recommend Aunt Bug's to anyone I talk to about our trip to TN. Thanks, Aunt Bug's!
- Fantastic! – 6/9/2016
- The cabin was clean and comfortable. The view was amazing! The only complaint was the large tree that grew in front of the balcony obstructing the view a bit. A little difficult to get hot water for a shower.
- Absolutely Smokin! – 5/29/2016
- Absolutely marvelous views! We extended our stay after business to enjoy the Smokie mountains. It's the perfect place to relax and unwind. Our cabin was everything we were looking for and we left so refreshed. We plan to return when we can stay longer.
- What a view – Mike D. 4/3/2016
- Loved everything about this cabin and area. Our four yr old didn't want to come home.
- Nice private cabin close to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. – Scott M. 3/29/2016
- This cabin was great for a couples getaway. Plenty of privacy for the balcony and hot tub area. The view really was great. If I had to make a complaint, the lights inside the hot tub didn't work but it wasn't a big deal. The furniture was worn but good enough. Very close to attractions at pigeon forge. Not far from Gatlinburg.
- Great Family Time – 1/5/2016
- We had an amazing time with our family. The home was amazing. Great views. Does have a very tall driveway.
- FANTASTIC – Amber T. 11/12/2015
- We had a wonderful time in your cabin rental. It was very nice.
- Smokin good time – Rexanne J. 10/24/2015
- We had a wonderful 3 days staying in this cabin with such incredible views! The cabin was very comfortable and we had everything we needed.The driveway was a challenge the first couple of times to maneuver our SUV up around the steep grade and curves. I would not be comfortable on this road in rainy weather so thank goodness the weather was stellar while we were there. The only suggestion I have is that the blinds be replaced and I would have preferred all windows had blinds for privacy. You cannot beat this cabin as far as an awesome view of the mountains! The check in and check out was a breeze and the staff at Aunt Bug's were super friendly! We hope to return again to this beautiful area!
- Smokin View Vacation – Mark C. 9/28/2015
- Excellent! The house is beautiful and the view fantastic. We enjoyed just sitting in the rocking chairs on the porch.
- Vacation /birthday getaway – Kenneth H. 9/20/2015
- Great time great view and friendly staff.some minor things at the cabin that should be fixed but other than that would go back and stay again,maybe next year
- View, yes indeed – 9/13/2015
- Cabin was very nice, view is incredible. Staff were helpful and even called to see if everything was good.
- Awesome view and great location – 9/6/2015
- View at cabin was amazing. Private feel even though cabins nearby. Great location-short drive to anywhere we wanted to go. Large vehicles may have problem making turns to cabin. Definitely will need 4WD in wintry conditions. Went at perfect time to avoid crowds (1st week of September)
- FANTASTIC WEEKEND GETAWAY! – 7/8/2015
- We came to the cabin for a good weekend getaway. It was 2 couples and the place had plenty room. The cabin was clean and in good order! I will definatley come back again soon!
- Best Family Vacation in Years! – Tamara B. 6/16/2015
- The cabin was perfect and included two full bedrooms and baths which was more than we originally thought. After hiking for miles each day, the Jacuzzi and local moonshine hit the spot ~ looking forward to doing it again.
- A Smokin View – 5/31/2015
- It was a good place to stay. The location is a little difficult to manuveur a large vehicle to but we managed.
- a cabin guaranteed to please – Patricia H. 5/21/2015
- The rental property was as advertised on the internet, clean and quite well maintained. An exciting drive to the parking spot at the cabin. We would recommend this to anyone especially because of the unobstructed view over the Smoky mountains and ample privacy.
- Home away from home. – Rebecca C. 5/12/2015
- My wife and I loved staying in your cabin. We both could tell you take pride in having everything ready for your tentants. If we could have changed anything it would have been the bed. It was a little hard for our likinG, but we both have bad backs. One other thing is the hot tub didn't have enough chemicals because there was some kind of slippery black film in the crevices. All in all other than the two small concerns I described it was wonderful. We loved the location and the cabin itself is top notch. It literally looked like my wife designed the interior.
- I want a cabin for my next home and retire to TN! – Maria M. 3/19/2015
- They were not kidding when they said Smokin View. The view was beautiful and always changing depending on the weather. If you want quite romantic get away this was the way to go. If you wanted activities, attractions or a place to eat you where only a minimum of 10 minutes away.The property was exactly what we saw on their web site. Every thing was clean and well maintain. We had a hard time starting the fireplace and they took care of it right away. I can't wait to go back and would recommend A Smokin View for a romanic get away or a family vacation, There really is something for everyone.
- Great cabin-difficult to find and directions weren't good. – 2/27/2015
- The cabin was very nice with great views. However, we drove around for 15-20 min just trying to find the place. It was very frustrating. Had to call the main office and they had the maintenance guy call us. There really needs to be much better markings or signs leading to this cabin-there isn't even a street sign with the name of the street that is on the directions. Besides the steep drive, the cabin was great.
- Thanksgiving vacation – Miranda K. 12/1/2014
- We had a wonderful time during our week stay. It is tricky first few times trying to get a XL vehicle to the cabin, but after that it's fine. We loved the view, AMAZING. Woke up early every morning to enjoy the sunrise. Even had a little snow on thanksgiving day. Everyone at Aunt Bugs were very sweet and helpful. Only minor things wrong with the cabin *that didn't really bother us still worth its money in the view alone :) *
Tv remote in living room wouldn't change the channel to cable and the volume at 100 was barely hearable. Condition of cabin was pretty good considering the amount of people that stay here during the year. Once again, nothing to the point of being disappointed in our choice of cabins. We loved it and ready to go back.
- a good view – 8/5/2014
- We had nice experience. The view was spectacular.
- a smokin view! – Virgil L. 7/13/2014
- We loved every minute of our stay: )
- Smokin stay! – Randy T. 7/9/2014
- We had a fantastic stay at the Smokin Veiw! Aunt Bugs was easy to find and check in was a breeze. Office people were very friendly and helpful. Can't wait to come back! The veiw is awesome, that's why it's the Smokin Veiw, you won't be disappointed!
- Quiet and Peaceful – Sandra B. 6/11/2014
- My boyfriend and I stayed at the cabin called "A Smokin' View" through Aunt Bug's Cabin rentals and loved it! The cabin was not t the top of a mountain but pretty close! It was easy to get to and easy to go shopping when needed to get quickly to the stores. I have rented from Aunt Bug's Cabins before this certain visit and have never had a bad experience as far as the cleanliness of the cabin and the service we received.
- Awesome !! – Kay H. 5/12/2014
- This is our 2nd time in this rental. We love it ! It's perfect for 2 people, but 4 would be comfortable.
- Stunning View!!! – 2/2/2014
- This is the perfect place for a romantic get away! Not to big or to small and the majestic views are awesome!
- Smokin view was awsome – Erik L. 1/2/2014
- The staff did a great job of recomending me the smokin view cabin and gave me every available discount to help make it affordable. It was truely awsome! Ill be back!
- Great Weekend – Brian A. 12/11/2013
- My family just stayed here for a long weekend and had an awesome time. The cabin is beautiful and in great condition. It has a remote feel, but is only minutes from town. I do recommend a 4wd to get up the steep driveway. I made it in a 2wd, but it took three attempts. I'm looking forward to our next visit there.
- Always stay with Aunt Bugs!! – Allison S. 11/19/2013
- Spectacular views! Complete privacy! Relaxing getaway! This place is perfect. Third time staying with Aunt Bug's and definitely not the last.
- Awesome View – Steve N. 8/19/2013
- The cabin was awesome. It was a little tricky getting up the driveway with a full size crew cab pickup. The unit was clean, out of the way and had a Smokin View!
- outstanding – Charles C. 8/11/2013
- Outstanding view of the mountains and very relaxing, one great vacation.
- Loved smokin views – John H. 7/27/2013
- We totally enjoyed the cabin. The views was amazing. My grand kids ages 7 and 17 had a great time they didn't want to leave. Would have been happy to stay there forever so beautiful, relaxing out on the deck.
- Great View.... – 7/15/2013
- Just a heads up on getting to the cabin. If you drive an extended cab truck (CrewMax), there will be difficulty on a couple of turns, which at night was fun to make (my wife just latched onto the door handle and seat). The cabin was spacious, the loft w/ a bed allowed our son to have his own space. I would suggest that the televisions be updated. It was close to Pigeon Forge, but was quite at night till fireworks at Dollywood started, but no big deal for us. We enjoyed our stay very much.
- May in the Mountains – 6/29/2013
- A true refuge from reality!
- Awesome – Pamela G. 6/12/2013
- This cabin has the most beautiful views I have ever seen!!!! We absolutely loved the location and it was pretty easy to get to. We will definitely be coming back, hopefully every year!!!!! The cabin was very well maintained. We started our day and ended our day in the hot tub looking out at the smokin mountains.
- My Vacation – Pauline H. 5/7/2013
- We had plumbing problems - resolved the very next morning - last day of our stay the problem recurred but didn't cause us any inconvience.
Overall we enjoyed our cabin VERY much but there were a few things like the lower level bed needs attention - no support on the foot end of the bed - could almost tip the mattress.
All and all - loved the location, the view, didn't want to leave!!!
- A Smokin View is appropriately named! – Mark P. 4/16/2013
- Beautiful cabin with amazing view of the mountains!
- Pretty good location..! – Kyle N. 4/15/2013
- The place was clean and the views where great, only thing was, the pool table was in a bad location, it was hard to aim. And there was multiple lights burned out in the bathroom in the master bedroom, and the lights on the porch.. But other than that it was in a good location and a great stay!
- Perfect get away – Debra M. 3/2/2013
- cabin was exactly as pictured on website. This was our first stay in the Smokies, but check in was simple and fast. Finding our cabin was easy. Great stay. Will do again.
|Kelly C. - 10/23/2016||4.0|
We enjoyed very much. Cabin was very nice with great view.
|Joanne H. - 10/21/2016||5.0|
Great place...enjoyed every minute! A little tricky driving up those hills...we made it! Hot tub was very relaxing!
|Thomas C. - 10/16/2016||5.0|
Your pre-pay system and communication prior to our stay was excellent! Checking in was a breeze! And the cabin was excellent! The amenities were great, and the view was " Smokin' " just as promised! Your Internet site helped tremendously with discounts, and your service was excellent as well : ) Our next stay in Pigeon Forge will definitely be with Aunt Bug's!!!
|Vinay T. - 10/10/2016||5.0|
Room was very good. I didn't expect that you guys would provide utensils for cooking. Overall I enjoyed my stay
|Robert A. - 08/28/2016||5.0|
The cabin was great,the view was fantastic!! We would come again.
|Rhonda K. - 06/20/2016||5.0|
This trip was our first anniversary and we truly enjoyed the breathtaking view of the mountains from this awesome and beautiful cabin. Stove, microwave, refrigerator, outside charcoal grill, and king size bed could use an update; however, these things were VERY minor compared to this gorgeous cabin! We will certainly go there again in the near future.
|Mike D. - 04/02/2016||5.0|
We stayed in "A Smokin View" cabin and the view was just that!! Loved it very much, one of the best views we've had since we been going to Tennessee.
|Thomas B. - 02/21/2016||5.0|
The cabin was neat, clean, and the view was spectacular. The photos online do NOT do the cabin justice. It was beautiful and our experience was perfect!
|Jennifer R. - 11/29/2015||5.0|
Our cabin was wonderful - clean, beautiful, and welcoming. Check in and out were a breeze. We will definitely rent with Aunt Bugs again.
|Mark C. - 09/27/2015||5.0|
Cabin was great.Check smooth. Second time stay.Planning for next year.
|Kenneth H. - 09/19/2015||5.0|
Over all the stay was great the only thing I would say is there are some things that need to be fixed,most all were minor however they should be fixed.
|Tamara B. - 06/15/2015||5.0|
You made everything very simple and kept us very up to date throughout our entire vacation.....definitely one of the best vacations we have taken as a family!
|Ricardo G. - 01/04/2015||5.0|
We enjoyed our stay. Awesome view and loved our cabin.
|Miranda K. - 11/29/2014||5.0|
I was extremely hesitant on our first cabin rental after seeing so many negative reviews dealing with cleanliness. Our cabin, thank goodness, was wonderful. Very clean and SPECTACULAR view. We enjoyed it. Only minor issues we had were the remote in the living room wouldn't change the channel you had to change from the box and the volume on 100 was barely hearable on cable. But, we never called because wasn't anything that was a major concern for us. We will be back :)
|Jeremy G. - 10/20/2014||5.0|
Cabin met all our expectations. We were sad to have to leave. Looking forward to coming back again with our kids
|Carol B. - 10/15/2014||5.0|
We have used Your company many times and are never disappointed. We recommend you always
|Vivian M. - 10/08/2014||5.0|
Just Wonderful ! We had a Wonderful time in Smokin View! Everyone in the office were GREAT at check
|Timothy U. - 09/24/2014||5.0|
|J. - 07/08/2014||5.0|
The cabin was great; except no internet connection. It was close to everything we wanted to see and do. Would stay again