SKINNY DIPPIN' #261View Fullscreen
Location: Pigeon Forge, TN Between Light #8 & Light #10 (just a short walk from the Picturesque Little Pigeon River) Lets go "Skinny Dippin'!" This amazing Smoky Mountain log cabin offers a splash adventure with your own private heated INDOOR POOL and relaxing hot tub. Your family and friends will have a blast at this 5 star log cabin! This log home is featured just a short walk from the Little Pigeon River & about 1 mile from the Parkway. You can walk to the Parkway or the Trolley Stop, which is perfect for those busier days or car shows here in Pigeon Forge. This vacation cabin is fantastic for friends, young families, or romantic getaways. Make a Splash in the Smokies. Reserve Skinny Dippin' cabin while availability lasts! As you enter this Tennessee log cabin, you will be very impressed with the custom-built kitchen. It features stainless steel appliances & granite countertops. You'll have a high top table to enjoy your meals. Cook-out on your own gas grill on your deck. Your living room has leather furniture & a gas fireplace (seasonal). On the eastside of the main level, you enter the sunroom which features a TV, foosball table, & NEW air hockey for your entertainment. Upstairs you will find two king bedroom suites with their own bathroom & television. Downstairs you will find the professionally maintained (CPO certified swimming pool techs clean your pool prior to each visit), heated indoor swimming pool. Outside the indoor swimming pool room, you'll have access to your own private hot tub. This beautiful, amazing log cabin rental is just 2 miles from Dollywood and walking distance to Dixie Stampede. Kids & adults alike can walk less than 1 mile to the trolley stop, so you would not need transportation from your cabin to get around Pigeon Forge! Your family or friends will be pleased with the location & beauty of the surroundings. You can walk downtown to avoid traffic and parking, and you'll love the game room and wooded setting just 500 feet from the Little Pigeon River. FREE Wi-Fi internet access is convenient for your laptops, smartphones, or Ipads. Relax and read a book or sip on your morning coffee in the several rockers available on your wraparound porch. Enjoy your NEW 47" Flat screen TV with Home Theater Sound Bar/Subwoofer System in living room. Perfect for the Big Game or a Great Movie! This Private Pool cabin is usually a 3 night minimum. For shorter stays, please contact the office at. Book Skinny Dippin' today for the perfect family vacation in the Smokies! Rate is based on 4 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night. No smoking or pets is allowed in this cabin.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Close to Dollywood
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- Gas Grill
- Close to Town
- Cable TV
- Air Hockey
- Decorated for Christmas
- Can't Go Wrong With Skinny Dippin' – Leigh Y. 4/28/2015
- Had A lovely stay. Beautiful, clean cabin. The kids loved the pool and hot tub!! Would recommend to friends, and would stay again.
- Good Times – 4/28/2015
- We had a wonderful time. The cabin was everything we had hoped for.
- Needs a full day of fixing! – 1/30/2015
- We were given directions saying to go to the 2nd driveway. I did and was at the wrong cabin. Its the 3rd driveway. The dryer was broken, the tv in the bedroom did not work until maintenance came to fix it, you are in danger of the light fixture in the same bedroom falling and knocking you unconsious because its also broken, the dishes in the cupboard were dirty and when we tried to turn on the dishwasher when we left we found out why. Its broken too. On a positive note...the kids LOVED the pool!
- beautiful family vacation. perfect cabin – Brittany W. 12/9/2014
- Everything was perfect. It felt like home the second we walked in. It was very clean and braiding decorated. The pool was so much fun. Prefect for a family, or a nice private vacation for a couple. I would recommend to anyone.
- Great Cabin – Tammy A. 8/18/2014
- We had a great time here..our visit was exceptional. The cabin was awesome. The only complaint I can make is that there was too much chlorine in the pool. It was extremely too much. The pool temperature was not as warm as it was supposed to be. The location was superb.
- Great time – Kimberly L. 5/21/2014
- We had a great stay. Will in one of the cabins again
- 5 Star stay in Pigeon Forge – Mary Kay L. 12/31/2013
- The cabin Sknny Dippin was wonderful. It was decorated for Christmas. The hot tub was great and the indoor pool was amazing. A great way to spend the week of Christmas for the LaRue family, a nice time was had by all.
- Great Experience – 10/29/2013
- Fantastic experience. Very nice and updated cabin. Clean, great pool and amenities. Staff was courteous and helpful. Would definitely stay at an Aunt Bugs property in the future.
- Great cabin! – Rebecca D. 9/16/2013
- Very pretty cabin and it is right outside of town! Pool and hot tub were great!
- Excellent cabin – 8/29/2013
- Everything was great.
- Skinny Dipp'in 261 – 7/21/2013
- The location of the cabin was awsome, just a few minutes from the pigeon Forge Parkway. The cabin was clean and enviting. The only problem we had was with the ants, you couldn't sit nothing on the counters or put stuff in the cabnets (food that is). Guess you could call this little nit pick things but the grass needed cut, and the pool area was terrible.The pebble floor is falling apart and the pebbles where everywhere. The floor really could have used a sweeping.The pool water was cold, there was no way it was 83 degrees.Besides those things the cabin was nice.Would I stay at that cabin again proble not. And thats because I am a nit picker and there was some other little things I thought that could have been done, especially for what the cabin cost.But thats my apinion.I have stayed at other Aunt Bugs cabins and was very satisfied.
- Great Time at Aunt Bugs Cabin. – 6/2/2013
- We loved our cabin, staying here definitely contributed to our wonderful vacation. We look forward to staying at Aunt Bugs next year.
- Fantastic location! – Nathan C. 5/10/2013
- My family and I had a great time at this cabin! It was spotless,and well kept. We have two small children and everyone had plenty of room. We really enjoyed the game room and the pool. It was so close and convenient to all activities. Even though the cabin was in town it still felt very private.
The only issue we had was that there did not seem to be enough towels for showering and pool use. Also, the pool was not as warm as we would have liked. It was a shock getting in, it really was not that bad but it could have been warmer.
The cabin does not have wi-fi. The description of the cabin said Internet access, we could not find it.
To be very fair, we did not contact management about these issues, it really was not that big of a deal. I am sure they would have been helpful if we called.
We will definitely be coming back to this cabin!