RELAXATION STATION #513View Fullscreen
Surround yourself with woods at Relaxation Station! Lounge in the living room by the wood fireplace and enjoy the stereo and TV/VCR or soak in the hot tub on the deck! This chalet has 2 bedrooms with 1 king bed and 1 queen. Seasonal pool access is available. Take a break and forget about your worries in Relaxation Station! Book today! Rate is based on 4 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night. This cabin is pet friendly, so you won't have to leave your 4-legged friend out of the excitement! Register Pets (small house-trained dogs 45 lb or less) for $75 pet fee each at time of booking/arrival.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Wood
- Pet Friendly
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Charcoal Grill
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Decorated for Christmas
- Relaxing – Jo M. 4/5/2016
- Had a great stay coming in at nite and getting into the hottub definitely a plus waking up gorgeous out on the deck drinking coffee
- Relaxation Station True To The Title – 9/28/2015
- We had a GREAT stay in the cozy little cabin !! It was clean and well kept. It was far enough up the mountain to have peace & quiet but close enough to town that all shops and attraction were only minutes away. The clerks at Aunt Bugs Rentals are very nice and took the time to explain the directions to the cabin and even told us to call them if we had any problems finding the cabin.Will definitely use Aunt Bugs Rentals on our next stay in The Great Smoky Mountains !!
- Relaxation Station – 7/26/2015
- Our stay at the cabin was nice. The cabin itself was good as well. The next time we take another trip to Gatlinburg I would like to stay in a cabin that is easier to get too, and in flatter ground. But rather then that our stay was great.
- good place to stay – 6/15/2015
- no problems
- Cabin – Cory M. 3/31/2015
- great time – 12/2/2014
- We had a great time. The cabin was very nice. Everyone very helpful. We will be coming back in the spring. Telling all our friends....
- A great get away – Rosa G. 7/31/2014
- My family and I recently took a vacation to Gatlinburg,Tenn. When we arrived in Pigeon Forge to check in,the ladies at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. We stayed in the relaxation station chalet in Gatlinburg which was a short beautiful scenic ride from pigeon forge. We loved the location where the chalet sits and the inside was lovely. My kids loved the hot tub. The beds was comfortable and the livingroom area had plenty of space. The porch/deck area was very peaceful to go out and sit in the evening times. The over all stay was a great experience and we plan on coming back in the future.
- great – Robert H. 5/5/2014
- very enjoyable
- Vacation at Relaxation Station – Sandi R. 4/17/2014
- Great cabin if you just want to get away. No internet, no phone and very relaxing. The cabin was in great condition. Only concern was there are no smoke detectors.
- OUR WONDERFUL TIME WITH AUNT BUG – Winfield & Rita H. 7/27/2013
- We had a very good time on vacation and Aunt Bug and her staff helped make it that way. The staff were very helpful. Our cabin was nice, big and comfortable. We plan to return.
|Renee M. - 07/10/2016||5.0|
We had a Good time and love the cabin. We will come back next year . .
|Jeff B. - 04/07/2016||5.0|
Great place in mountain could be cleaner made best of it
|Beverly G. - 09/25/2015||4.0|
The cabin was beautiful & very clean. We were very happy with our cabin once we got in it , but the steps leading up to it were a very big challenge !!! The first two sets of the cement step, the lowest one was VERY narrow and a safety hazard as we had to go up them side ways since they were not even wide enough for our foot to fit on it, and they had no railing on any of the cement steps !! Other than it was AWESOME. Check in was very pleasant and the clerks were great. All in all we enjoyed our stay with Aunt Bugs !!
|Margaret E. - 09/19/2015||5.0|
Office personnel were very nice and checked with us to be sure we did not need anything.
|Caleb L. - 08/17/2015||4.0|
Everything met my expectations! Very clean, easy to check in and out.
|Lelia P. - 07/28/2015||4.0|
Wonderful staff! Cozy cabins. Loved it. Looking forward to coming back
|Ronnie W. - 05/02/2015||5.0|
Everything great the only problem would be the lack of a washer and dryer. Other than that was a great time
|Sharyl T. - 04/01/2015||3.0|
We really liked how rustic the cabins were in comparison to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. The beds were great too. We all slept well in the mountain air.
|Beata J. - 09/24/2014||5.0|
Very good i love the little cabin or a house i relaxed there so much i recommend Aunt Bug's to everyone :)