REDNECK RITZ #724View Fullscreen
Location: Gatlinburg, Tennessee (3 miles from Downtown Gatlinburg & 5 miles from Great Smoky Mountain National Park) Redneck Ritz is one of the OUTSTANDING luxury mountain cabins you will find in the Smokies! This Gatlinburg Mansion has it all including jaw-dropping views, great location, & resort-style amenity package for the entire family to enjoy! You will love this amazing million dollar lodge overlooking the beauty of the Smoky Mountains! Your family will be impressed with the luxurious amenities, including a 4 person dry sauna, covered hot tub, big screen TVs, pool table, air hockey and Foosball, Added 7 King-size beds, dry bar, and Jacuzzi! Why not share an amazing vacation experience with family and friends at Redneck Ritz, where you know you'll be guaranteed relaxation, luxury, and fun! Reserve Redneck Ritz today! Before you enter this Gatlinburg log cabin, you'll notice that its main level has a wraparound deck that allows you to enjoy 360 degree views of the mountains! When you enter the cabin, you'll be impressed with living room that has the vaulted ceilings, leather furniture, & seasonal fireplace. Your loft will have its own TV, loveseat, bathroom, premium King bed, & outstanding views from the massive glass windows. Your kitchen on the main level is fully stocked and has granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and dining room with solid oak dining table. On the next level down, you will enjoy your own commercial 7' air hockey table, pub table & chairs, living area with TV, & outdoor deck complete with covered hot tub. This level has two King bedrooms and two bathrooms. Each bedroom has its own unique decor. Don't forget to relax in your own dry Sauna that has been a Finnish luxury amenity for over 15 centuries. The Finnish used the sauna as a place to cleanse the mind, rejuvenate and refresh the spirit. Ironically, some would say this is the same reason people come to the Smoky Mountains. To cleanse their stressed mind, rejuvenate, & refresh their spirit. On the next level down (the final level), you will be impressed with your own dry oak tavern bar set up for social conversation, which may be accompanied with a beverage or two. You'll also enjoy your own professional slate pool table. The Foosball table offers friendly competition to those that are novice or experienced table "futbol" or foosball players. Foosball is quickly becoming a favorite (at home or in-pub) American recreational activity! You'll have another outside deck area for further outdoor relaxation on this level. There are two remaining bedrooms on this level, while offering a couple more bathrooms. The laundry facilities on this level offer stand-up washer & dryer so that you can conveniently wash towels, clothes, or swim suits anytime. You will find the Redneck Ritz is the Ultimate lodge for families, friends, and corporate retreats. This Premium Luxury Log Cabin has a State of the Art Surveillance & Security System for your safety! Celebrate Family reunions, Anniversary, Weddings, Birthdays, Family vacations, or any special event in Gatlinburg at Redneck Ritz. This log home is one of the finest built homes in the Smokies. Book online or call us to rent this massive luxury lodge. Hurry, it's usually booked, but that's the sign of a high-demand mountain home that entertains and impresses! We look forward to your visit. Call Now for reservations Price is based on 14 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night. Some dates may be rented at reduced rates for less bedroom usage. Must be 25 years old to rent.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Close to Town
- Mountain View
- Pool Table
- Air Hockey
- Decorated for Christmas
- Daughter's senior trip – 4/15/2016
- Our daughter wanted to go to the mountains with some of her friends for her senior trip instead of the usual beach trip that most of the other seniors do at her school. We ended up with 10 teenagers and 4 adults. It was the perfect house and area for this trip. The teenagers went for a hike on Saturday and the adults went into Gatlinburg. On Sunday we did the opposite. At the end of the day we would have a big dinner together and the teenagers hung out in the hot tub and played pool while the adults played some cards. It was a wonderful house and accommodated all of our needs. Beautiful view, we look forward to coming again in the fall.
- Redneck Ritz 30th Birthday – Drew S. 2/3/2016
- The Leasing office was very professional the only problem we had was the cable and wifi was not working they sent someone out and had it fixed within an hour. The place was very nice everything else worked great. The bedding and décor a little dated but not a big deal for a weekend stay.
- Family Vacation – Felecia And Carol E. 1/21/2016
- Very impressive, comfortable, clean, roomy, well stocked with everything we needed. Had a problem with A/c Maintenance was on site immediately and fixed problem.
- Christmas vacation – Kim S. 12/29/2015
- Our family had a wonderful time, and thoroughly enjoyed the cabin.
- Fantastic space for big family reunion – 8/20/2015
- Fantastic space for our family reunion of 3 generations/20 members. Plenty of room, activities to occupy the younger ones with air hockey & pool table, and gorgeous views to keep the older ones happy while sipping their coffee.
- Redneck Review – Linda H. 6/25/2015
- Beautiful cabin and view! Very friendly service. However, no smoke alarm on second level, only one grill (2nd was broke), and air hockey table was in bad condition.
- Great Stay – 5/19/2015
- This cabin is roomy and well equipped. The view is nice, there is plenty of room in the kitchen to cook for large groups, lots of room on the deck and living areas. We would absolutely stay here again.
- Just like we imagined... – Wendy K. 4/27/2015
- This is the 2nd time we have stayed in Aunt Bug's rental cabins and we greatly enjoyed both experiences. We brought 9 High school runners to train in the Smoky Mountains and all 14 of use had enough room to rest and relax between runs. We greatly enjoyed the hot tub and the sauna. We made family style meals and had movie night too. The cabin had everything we needed! We enjoyed shopping in Gatlinburg and never ran out of trails and waterfalls to explore! We are planning on coming back next year!
- A perfect place for our group! – Alice R. 4/17/2015
- For our first "Cousin Vacation," we were very fortunate to have chosen Redneck Ritz, outside of Gatlinburg. With two bedrooms on each of three levels, and another loft bedroom, this was perfect for our group of seven "cousin" couples. An absolutely stunning view of the Smokies complimented the entire experience. Aunt Bug's staff were very friendly and professional, and did everything to make our stay a delight. We cannot recommend Aunt Bug's and Redneck Ritz highly enough.
- Gathering with friends – Tami S. 1/21/2015
- We had 12 kids in all ranging from 8-13 and it was a great place for them as well as the adults.
- Family Vacation – Gail D. 8/19/2014
- Our three sons, three daughters-in-law and eight grandchildren thoroughly enjoyed the cabin. We cooked out the first night. We played pool, foosball and air hockey. Wondeful experience.
- Heavenly Place for Godly People – Joyce H. 8/8/2014
- Outstanding,every thing was wonderful.Plenty of space,a very heavenly place to enjoy life and concentrate on the important things in life our Heavenly Father
- Family fun. – James M. 7/8/2014
- We had four generation with us so to cabin was our home base. Beautiful view and quiet.
- Great Stay with Redneck Ritz – Sondra M. 5/28/2014
- We really enjoyed our stay. Everything was clean abd great, will tell all my friends about this great cabin!!!
- our annual couples retreat – 3/12/2014
- Very nice cabin.Staff was very helpful. A few missed cobwebs but overall very clean.we will definitely stay again!
- Overall experience was great – 1/24/2014
- Our group had 12 adults and the cabin was more than spacious enough to accommodate all of us. From what I could tell, there were no issued with cleanliness except a sewage smell that started on the lowest level and dissipated as you went to the upper levels. We had to connect the cable box to the TV in order to watch one of the TVs. The sauna has a reset button on the bottom that we discovered the day before we left and it was the reason the sauna did not work for a day. The location could not have been better, we were less than 10 minutes from downtown Gatlinburg and about 20 minutes from Pigeon Forge. Overall everyone had a great time.
- Some what happy rednecks! – 12/26/2013
- Overall good location. The hot tub never heated up enough to enjoy. Our oven stopped working but they sent out a repair man in a timely manner to repair it. Only other negative was the mattresses were way too firm.
- Gatlinburg trip – 10/30/2013
- The cabin was Awsome and plenty of room. The kids had fun just aging all the games on the lower levels. I would deffinately stay in these cabins again!!!
- Family Reunion – 8/15/2013
- Cabin was perfect for the amount of people we had in it. Had plenty of room and places to get away. It wasnt too far from or too close.
- family vacation 2013 – Loretta C. 7/23/2013
- need more towels
- Family Reunion – David T. 7/22/2013
- We were very happy with the Cabin while the hot tub was slimey upon entrance of it and stayed that way till we called to have it cleaned while we were there witch we were charged for. It stayed clean for one night then was slimey again after that and smelled very bad. So we just stayed out of the hot tub after that. The nails in the main deck floor were raised and we kept stubbing our tors on them . You may want to get someone with a hammer there to take care of that before it causes someone to get hurt. But other than that we really enjoyed the views and the cabin. and we will keep Aunt Bugs on our list of places to go. Thank you
- A Great family vacation in Gatlinburg – Roger R. 6/21/2013
- Very professional staff. We take a family vacation every year, children and grandchildren, 18 of us. Everybody wants to return to the Redneck Ritz. It was awesome! There is so much to do in the Gatlinburg area. We feel like we just got started.
- TV Fixed – 5/19/2013
- We called about one of the TVs not working and it was fixed quickly by a service person...much quicker than I expected.
- our awesome family adventure – Char L. 5/7/2013
- The cabin was beautiful, great location and all 12 of us had a great time. Will be back some day. Only thing I would like to note is it needs some good deep cleaning, I used to clean apts and homes and paid great attention to detail, and it seems they did not in this cabin as it was clean but lots of missed dust and the downstairs bedroom had dirty pillowcases on it!
- Excellent Peaceful Place to retreat! – Stephen F. 4/30/2013
- Everything was great - we had a problem the 1st night with the A/C but the problem was fixed very shortly after we reported it. We hated to leave!!!!!!!!!! WONDERFUL!!!!!
- AWESOME, TO GOD BE THE GLORY. – Adell J. 2/10/2013
- WE HAD A MARRIAGE RETREAT THERE IN THE CABIN AND WE HAD A BLESS TIME IN THE LORD. TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOR THE GREAT THINGS THAT HE DONE IN OUR MARRIAGE.
|Jime Z. - 06/20/2016||4.0|
The cabin Was very clean and service was there when needed We had a spectacular week at our stay. Thank you Aunt Bug
|Richard E. - 02/07/2016||5.0|
Our couples retreat was amazing at the Redneck Ritz. Customer service was great upon our arrival. We had plenty of space and a lot of fun activities to keep us busy. I would definitely stay with Auntie Bug's again..
|Felecia And Carol E. - 01/07/2016||5.0|
marvelous, terrific, efficient, wonderful, caring, kind, clean, property well kept
|Katie A. - 11/08/2015||5.0|
ya'll did a great job! The whole experience was great
|Michael L. - 09/14/2015||4.0|
your website tells a lot but not the whole story the roads are very,very steep, and when wet, slick! 4wheel drive should be encouraged at some locations. The maintenance staff needs to apply more attention to details nearly every light fixture had one light bulb out and one of the A/C units tripped the breaker and had to be reset.