RED RIDING HOOD #2810View Fullscreen
Location: Pigeon Forge, TN (3 miles to Parkway) This amazing private wooded cabin, "Red Riding Hood #2810" named after it's reddish wood stain & cabin owner's fondness of the children's fable, has everything a vacationing family could ever wish for in a Smoky Mountain Escape! This Pigeon Forge cabin is very inviting & packed with entertainment. Like a fairy tale, this log cabin is fantastic for children! They will have fond memories of their wonderful vacation in the Smoky Mountains. Red Riding Hood is a private cabin close to the Parkway, which features some of the best restaurants, shopping, & attractions in the South. It has an amazing amenity package for your family & friends which include: air hockey, foosball and a projection movie theater! There are 3 king beds,2 sets of bunk beds (downstairs) & a sofa sleeper (main floor). Enjoy wifi internet access & a gas grill for all of your meals. Most bedrooms enjoy their own premium TVs. They have large closet spaces and stand-up washer & dryer, which is great for extended visits. This vacation cabin rental in Pigeon Forge is very spacious with larger rooms than normally found in this rental market. The kid-friendly gameroom & theater room are the focus of this amazing vacation rental cabin. You will enjoy your stay at Red Riding Hood & appreciate this fabulous location! Reserve today. Sorry, no pets or smoking allowed. Price is for 6 guests. Each additional guest is just $12.50 nightly.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Close to Dollywood
- Hot Tub
- Charcoal Grill
- Cable TV
- Pool Table
- Air Hockey
- Stunning views peace & quiet – Tara K. 9/14/2016
- except an uncomfortable couch in this cabin ..there is nothing to complain about..the beauty of the cabin...stunning views...fun room down stairs ..comfortable beds..lots of everyday items we needed was in cabin...flat area parking...we absolutely loved this cabin...friendly staff when we checked in...daily emails to check in on us and ask did we need anything was unexpected but super nice to know they care about their customers ..will be recommending aunt Buggs to anyone who needs a rental ..thanks so much
- Had a great time! – Ruben G. 8/1/2016
- Very welcoming
- Two days in the mountains – Ron R. 3/14/2016
- We had a wonderful time of relaxing with family and enjoying our time in the Smokies.
- nice getaway – 2/17/2016
- overall it was good. The living room furniture was very worn out. Never did watch movies we brought, simple directions to work equipment would have been helpful. Remotes were everywhere, combine to universal remotes.
- Great Stay – 2/4/2016
- Our family enjoyed our stay.
- comment on aunt bugs – Tammy B. 9/23/2015
- Everything was wonderful....just a few minor things I wasn't pleased with...1 it wasn't very clean there were toys under beds ...bugs on an in stove...other than that everything was good
- Nice home at a good location – 7/8/2015
- We had a family get together and we all enjoyed the stay. Home is nice and beautiful at a convenient location in Pigeon Forge. Kids enjoyed bunk beds, game tables and movie theatre.
- GREAT – Allie L. 7/6/2015
- HE CABIN WAS ALL WE EXSPECTED AND MORE!GREAT PLACE!!!
- Could not have been better – Frederick J. 7/1/2015
- This was the wife and I second stay in one of the Aunt Bugs cabins. We had our 7 grandkids (5 thru 15) this time. The kids enjoyed the cabin so much that by third day they and my wife did not want to go into town to explore Pigeon Forge and that says it all. We will be back with the whole family including our parents for a longer stay. ps... Tell the office staff that my fellow Marines did get a laugh out of them giving me a pink Welcome bag.
- Red Riding Hood – 2/22/2015
- Good location fairly close to parkway. Staff was super friendly and helpful. Cabin was clean. Layout of the cabin was awkward. Game tables in rough shape, but did serve their purpose. Beds were horrible! Very squeaky!! Lower level stayed much colder than other 2 levels.
- Nice Home – Julie W. 8/19/2014
- Nice Home, good location, great for family reunions & friend getaways. The boxsprings however are noisy, you can't turn over without the bed waking you up. It would have been a 5 all the way except for the beds!
- Our Family Vacation in the Smokies – Ron W. 7/6/2014
- Our cabin was located in a beautiful location in the hills of the Smokey Mountains. We live in a very flat area without hills so the winding roads through the mountain was quite an experience. We all enjoyed the cabin retreat after fun filled days in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. The kids loved the go cart rides, the cave, the shopping, Ripley's Aquarium. Everywhere we went people were friendly and helpful.
- Relaxing – Gregory S. 7/3/2014
- It was very nice. I have been all over the country. It was the most relaxing. It was so peaceful. My family enjoyed it. Pigeon Forge is a must see. It was almost like home. I will be booking another trip. I would suggest it and I have.
- Not much to say because it was all good! – Jeff P. 2/18/2014
- Can't really complain here. The cabin was nice as the pictures showed. I think the worst complaint was that more chairs in the cinema room would have been nice. Other than that, a great place to stay!
- awesome – Janice B. 12/19/2013
- the cabin was awesome everyone was very pleased with the house layout the privacy away from other people the family setting in the dining area just was a really nice stay and the extra special swans on the beds that just made our day....
- Awesome weekend! – Kelly S. 11/26/2013
- This cabin was well furnished and perfect for couples with children! I loved the place because the bedrooms were extremely spacious compared to the other cabins I looked at. The only negative part was it was only a two night stay, wish we could've stayed longer!
- Fall Getaway 13 – 10/29/2013
- We have been going up to the mountaine every Fall for quite some time and we were satisified again very satisfied with Aunt Bug's Rentals and our cabin for the year. Only complaint was the boxspring and mattress in master bedroom needs replaced. This was a very nice cabin with alot of room. Three large bedrooms and large closets for adults and two sets of bunks for kids downstairs in game area. Easy to find and secluded, but very close to town. Great for a large family or a couple of families.
- nice place – Lamar C. 9/24/2013
- nice cabin needs lights on back porch so you can see to cook at night
- Awesome cabin for family and kids – 8/12/2013
- Great location - close to everything in Pigeon Forge. My girls loved the hot tub, pool table, air hockey, and bunk beds!! It's a great cabin for families and adults alike. We'll definitely book this cabin again!!
- Best Vacation Ever – 7/28/2013
- We had a fantastic time at the Red Riding Hood Cabin, it could not have been a better experience.
- Nice PLace – Lynn K. 6/14/2013
- Overall the place was wonderful. Pool table is in need of some repair. The air hockey table was not working properly. We loved the theater room. I would rent again.
- Nice place – Shane T. 5/21/2013
- This cabin was one of the better cabins we've stayed in. very kid friendly, uwould recommend it to anyone
- EXCELLENT TIME – Angie C. 4/9/2013
- We had an excellent time!!!!
|Tara K. - 09/11/2016||5.0|
We absolutely loved our stay in your cabin...we had no complaints..except maybe the couch and chair are old and uncomfortable..but that's minor compared to the gorgeous views...the fun room down stairs...the overall cabin was more beautiful than the pics...we will definitely be staying again next year in a bigger one because once we told other family about it and showed pics of all the fun we had...we have more people coming with us next year..we hated leaving this morning...but the last 5 days was great...thank you also for staying in touch via email daily...that says a lot about how you care for your tenants ...LOVED IT
|Sailendra S. - 09/06/2016||4.0|
Good experience overall. Very responsive to concerns. Would book again.
|Raed K. - 09/03/2016||5.0|
Excellent job Every thing were good I hope that we can come back again
|Curtis D. - 10/27/2015||5.0|
Our stay was wonderful, the cabin was excellent and the staff was friendly.
|Mark M. - 09/13/2015||3.0|
We rented this particular cabin because of the movie room. We had an 8, 18, and 20 yr olds with us. We felt upset on our first night when that TV wouldn't work. Then they came and worked on it on Friday. It still didn't work. It didn't work the entire time we were there. It was NOT worth the monies I had to spend. Everything else was nice but the reason I got this particular cabin was the movie room.
|Doug R. - 07/20/2015||5.0|
Great stay in Red Riding Hood condo! Awesome location and layout. Can't wait to come back next year!!
|Percy H. - 07/17/2015||5.0|
You did excellent, out experience in the cabin was wonderful, the cleanliness, convenience, comfort location and views were all absolutely wonderful, we enjoyed our stay very much and will definitely do it again.
|Sreenivasulu J. - 07/08/2015||5.0|
We stayed at Red Riding Hood property managed by Aunt Bug's. Everything went well and we all enjoyed the stay. Home is nice and beautiful at a convenient location in Pigeon Forge. Kids loved bunk beds, game tables (Pool, Foosball and air hockey) and movie theater. Hot tub is a big plus. It was ready when we checked in. Aunt Bug's staff is very nice and professional.