RAINBOW RIDGE 4 SEASONS #265View Fullscreen
Rainbow Ridge's 4 Seasons cabin is an amazing family vacation cabin rental here in the Smoky Mountains area! You are less than 2 miles to all outlet shopping, attractions, and fine dining! Searching for a cabin near Pigeon Forge or a cabin near Dollywood? "Four Seasons" provides a spacious five-star cabin located in Rainbow Ridge Resort with quick, easy access to nearby Dollywood and Pigeon Forge. Enjoy live entertainment, shopping, and local restaurants just minutes from your affordable two bedroom cabin! This custom-built log home is located on a large land lot with antique barn on the premises for that authentic Tennessee pioneer feel! This beautifully designed cabin near Dollywood features a large master suite on the third floor that features a king bed, in-room jacuzzi, indoor sitting area with television, and a porch with seating for enjoying the mountain air. The second bedroom, located on the lower level, boasts a king-size bed, sitting area with television, pool table, and a day bed that offers 2 twin beds if needed for extra guests. Your Pigeon Forge-Sevierville cabin allows quick access to many fine restaurants, but the cabin’s open, dine-in kitchen makes snack time to family mealtime affordable and convenient. Why not enjoy a relaxing dip in the cabin’s hot tub while taking in the scents of steaks simmering over the gas grill? The cabin’s spacious deck is a great place for a family cookout in the mountains. "Four Seasons" offers your family a spacious two bedroom cabin for your mountain getaway, giving you luxurious in-cabin amenities and a convenient location to fantastic Smoky Mountains attractions. Start your vacation by saving with Aunt Bugs or Acorn Cabins, book your cabin near Pigeon Forge online and receive an immediate Online Cabin Rental Discount! Priced up to 4 people. Each additional persons is $12.50 nightly.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Close to Dollywood
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Decorated for Christmas
- Rainbow Ridge Review 2016 – 9/6/2016
- We travel to this area annually and had stayed at Rainbow Ridge the previous year. We selected this cabin again because of the size of the cabin, but especially because of the location. While we love the area, we see a lot of the shows at night. Driving back to this cabin is very easy no matter what time of day or the weather conditions.
- Richard – John R. 8/6/2016
- We enjoyed our stay.
- Family vacation – Kimberly S. 7/28/2016
- This was a very convenient clean and comfortable cabin! Would stay again!
- Nice Cabin – Latonya C. 2/2/2016
- We had a wonderful stay at the cabin. The only complaint was hot water didn't last as long for the tub with the jets. Other than that Wonderful Stay.
- Rainbow ridge 4 Seasons – Amanda W. 12/28/2015
- We had a great stay. The location was ideal. You felt like you were in the middle of nowhere but you were actually minutes from all of the action.
- Thanksgiving Vacation – 11/30/2015
- Cabin was very well appointed and comfortable. Loved the wooded setting and the quiet peacefulness. The only problem we encountered was the water heater was not sufficient to fill the Jacuzzi about the jetline - rendering it useless during our stay. Other than that, we enjoyed a very restful and peaceful vacation.
- Awesome place to stay – Michael S. 11/24/2015
- This cabin is the best we have ever stayed in. Very spacious and clean. Couldn't have asked for anything else. Would highly recommend this for family or a couple.
- Beautiful cabin – Jackie O. 9/30/2015
- The cabin was clean and beautiful. Location was great but directions were hard to follow since the rainbow ridge sign couldn't be seen until after we were in the cabin
- Nice getaway – 8/18/2015
- Nice getaway
- Rainbow Ridge Review – 8/17/2015
- We have used Aunt Bugs Cabin Rentals for several visits to the area with only one problem in 2013, but feel that problem was directly related to one rude employee that we did not see when we were there this time. Our cabin was very nice and contained all the amenities as listed. One of the things we try to stay away from is the extreme steep drive and parking and this cabin met our needs. The drive was easy to negotiate and no hills. The cabin was not in a secluded area but the trees made the location feel private as the deck and hot tub area were not viewable from other cabins.
- Great time in the Mountains – Cindy U. 7/24/2015
- The cabin was nice, the beds comfortable and the kids really enjoyed the pool table.
- smoky mountain memories – Florence M. 7/18/2015
- Beautiful house! Wish we could have styed longer. Beds were super comfortable and fully stocked kitchen was awesome. Lots of room for family to be togetther or seperate if needed. Pool table in basement was a great thing to keep the kids busy.
Location was fantastic, just a few blocks off of downtown Pigeon Forge, but it felt as though you weren't.
- Great cabin experience – 7/13/2015
- Awesome layout and plenty of room to relax; looked just like the pictures on the website. Being only 10 minutes from attractions like Dollywood and Dixie Stampede, made it very convenient location. A couple improvements would be that the couches werent very comfortable for lounging to watch tv. Also, the fireplace was listed in the amenities but we later found out that it wasnt allowed to be used during summer months. We also ran out of hot water when trying to use the jacuzzi tub on the top floor. We really enjoyed the hot tub on the deck and took advantage of the grill one evening which turned out great. It truly felt like home for the week we spent there. We would love to experience it again.
- Vacation. time out. – 6/11/2015
- Nice time; But,to short.
- Rainbow Ridge Four Seasons – Rebecca S. 6/10/2015
- We loved the layout of the cabin it had plenty of room for 4 adults & 4 children. We will definitely stay there again.
- very nice – 6/2/2015
- Very nice, other than the air upstairs was tripping off the lights
|Rick A. - 10/12/2016||5.0|
It was early October when I called Aunt Bugs, and peak season, but the guy was able to find us a cabin within our time slot, and it was wonderful. Thank you.
|Donna H. - 09/10/2016||5.0|
It was a good experience in the cabin we rented.
|Logan G. - 08/09/2016||5.0|
The cabin was awesome and weven will definitely stay at aunt bugs again :)
|Heather W. - 08/07/2016||5.0|
Loved every minute of our stay. Was pleased with the cleanliness of the cabin. Had a great time and will be back!!
|John R. - 08/06/2016||4.0|
We enjoy our stay. We never got the fan over the card table to work.
|Kimberly S. - 07/27/2016||5.0|
Cabin was clean and very roomy! Enjoyed the location and everything seem to work. Even though I had rather go straight to the cabin upon arrival, Check in at the office was great.
|Quwara C. - 03/24/2016||5.0|
Our overall stay was awesome. The cabin was nice, clean and spacious. It was in close proximity to resturants and shopping centers. So I give my stay a thumbs up
|Michael S. - 11/23/2015||5.0|
We stayed in rainbow ridge and it was a beautiful, beautiful cabin. We have been taking a cabin trip every year for 16 years and this is by far the best cabin experience we have ever had. The cabin was clean and spacious. Aunt bugs will be our new yearly getaway for our family.
|Jackie O. - 10/01/2015||5.0|
Beautiful! Rainbow ridge sign was hard to see need better directions but otherwise great location
|Joyce D. - 09/21/2015||5.0|
You office staff very friendly and helpful. You did GREAT!!!