PURE PLEASURE TOO #202View Fullscreen
Pure Pleasure Too. Amazing Log Cabin located in Echota Village near Sevierville, TN only minutes from Pigeon Forge. This luxury cabin has an enclosed patio with premium hot tub to enjoy rain or shine! You'll love the cozy great room with fireplace and flatscreen TV. Each room has access to their own bedroom. Cook your own meals in-cabin with your own full kitchen and grill. You have a stackable washer-dryer for your convenience, as well. This cabin is located in a beautiful wooded setting. Also, the master bedroom has its own two person jacuzzi tub with fireplace! This cabin has everything you need for a wonderful vacation in the Smokies!
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Ceiling Fans
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas (2)
- Hot Tub
- Porch Swing
- Charcoal Grill
- Rocking Chairs
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- 3 HD Flat Screen TV's
- Peaceful – 9/13/2016
- It was in a good location not hard to find just off main strip ,very clean and well kept .Beautiful log cabin
- Sweet Dreams at Pure Pleasure – 7/14/2016
- The cabin was neat, clean, and had all of the amenities promised. The location was secluded, yet not too far from the places we wanted to visit. Our family really enjoyed the stay.
- A "beary" Good Vacation – Maliea M. 6/24/2016
- The cabin was clean and cute as a button. It had quite a few extra touches. My family and I enjoyed finding and counting all the bears used to decorate the cabin. We had a great time. The only minor things that needed correction was that the grill needed to be replaced and the hot tub temperature needed to be a little bit warmer. The cabin was only a few miles from all the amenities of Pigeon Forge but was neatly tucked away in a very private, peaceful location. We had easy check-in and out and had no problems with customer service.
|Diana M. - 08/29/2016||5.0|
We love your cabins .They make the experience worth it . The best part is its private. They work with you to find a cabin that you want.
|Charles S. - 07/14/2016||5.0|
Overall, we had a good experience. The cabin was nice and well located. We did have a lot of paperwork and a lot of instructions. We also had a lot of communications many of which were by email and were sent after we had already left home so we had no way to get the emails as we do not have smart phones. We would definitely use Aunt Bug's again, though.
|Maliea M. - 06/12/2016||5.0|
The cabin was clean, cute as a button and had extra little touches everywhere. We had fun counting all the bears used to decorate the cabin! Check in and out was fast and easy,
|Erica D. - 04/09/2016||4.0|
Very welcoming and helpful staff. Clean cozy cabins. Would definatley book with AuntBugs again!