PUPPY LOVE #1619View Fullscreen
PUPPY LOVE is the perfect choice for your Smoky Mountain Honeymoon or vacation for two. This beautiful log cabin is located in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains and is close to downtown Gatlinburg, restaurants, craft shops, and all area attractions. Here you will enjoy privacy and tranquility in a peaceful natural setting. You can relax in front of a cozy fireplace or unwind in your indoor jetted tub. With just a 15 minute ride to Dollywood and just 10 minutes to the Gatlinburg Community center or the main entrance to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the Puppy Love cabin is perfect for your special mountain getaway!
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Central Air
- Air Conditioning
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Pet Friendly
- Close to Ripley's Aquarium
- Hot Tub
- Porch Swing
- Charcoal Grill
- Close to Town
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- NIce quiet Getaway – Tammy M. 10/6/2016
- It was very secluded and quiet, It could use some interior updates cosmically.
- My stay at aunt bugs cabin was above my expectations – Michael M. 9/7/2016
- Oh my, was we so impressed with the setting of the cabin and how it amenities was ready available it was an amazing experience and exciting stay for my wife and myself from the reservation to maintenance everything was so professional,we just wish we could have stayed longer but overall I give aunt bugs a thumbs up and will be back.
- Wonderful get away – 7/13/2016
- It was our first just us over 10 yrs.We enjoyed the time it was peaceful and quiet. Great location and close to the attractions and restaurants. Will definitely book again with Aunt Bugs.
- Wonderful! – Eva C. 7/3/2016
- It was the first vacation since 1999. I was very impressed. Will do it again ASAP. Loved it.
- Nice cabin, good location – Theresa L. 5/3/2016
- Was nice to be able to bring the two dogs although I think $75.00 per dog non-refundable is too much. (Other places charged 50$). Overall cabin was nice. We had a nice relaxing time.
- First vacation ever – Marie S. 4/16/2016
- It was a quant little Cabin nestled in the mountain it was cute we had neighbors but not to loud and the view was great you could see the road but it was far enough away that it wasn't loud or iterating it was really nice for just the two of us and not to far from town so when we went exploring we could always get back without getting to turned around.
- Can't wait to come back – Julie P. 2/3/2016
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The cabin was in good shape and clean and well furnished. The only downfall was that we were right next to another cabin and we didn't have a shade (or anything) to give us more privacy in the hot tub on the porch. The description of the property does say that it's within walking distance of downtown Gatlinburg, but it would be more like a hike to get to downtown. However, it was in a very good location and a very easy drive to downtown. We are looking forward to our next stay!
- Cabin stay – 1/26/2016
- The place was great except we were right beside another cabin and we had inquired if it was secluded and private and were told that we would be due to using the hot tub frequently
- Mountain Hideaway – Charles G. 1/15/2016
- We arrived on Christmas night and it was raining. When I opened the door to the cabin I was surprised I felt like we were on a mountain by our self even though there were cabins all around us. The cabin would be just perfect for me and my husband forever. The staff were very helpful and curtious.
- Great time of year to get away for our 38th. Anniversary ! – Michael F. 11/22/2015
- We had perfect weather 60's and cool evenings 40's however the hot tub made it great at nite and privacy, perfect for two people and will be back again maybe for larger cabin and bring whole family next time Thanks "Aunt Bugs" for the location and will refer to friends here in Indiana about our stay in Tennessee..
- Gatinburg trip – 10/20/2015
- Family of 3 2-day escape – Crystal F. 8/6/2015
- Puppy Love was alive and well in Gatlinburg Tn. Our Dachshund and Us enjoyed the back porch. The location was perfect, the cabin was beautiful, we wished we could have stayed longer. Thank you Aunt Bugs !
- Great Romantic Getaway! – Kezia M. 5/5/2015
- The property looked just as it did on the internet. It was very clean and inviting. The layout of the cabin was very nice. All of the amenities were in good working order. Overall, we had a great experience and will definitely be back :)
- Awesome experience – Leonard A. 4/27/2015
- Our over all experience was Awesome.We had a couple of problems that were immediately taken care of. Showing concern for their guest. The closeness to the action was great and the quiet of the cabin and surroundings was even better. We are planning another trip with friends.Awesome Honeymoon experience.
- What a Great Get Away Vacation , Puppy Love – 4/7/2015
- From the moment we booked the Puppy Love Cabin we appreciated all that you did at Aunt Bugs Rentals . The e mails were great . My girl friend and I had a wonderful time I'm Gatlinburg , some of the best parts were the cute cabin . It was in a great location with the beautiful River visible below . Nice kitchen , fireplace , gas, how nice , on remote , fantastic . The hot tub was fantastic . All the follow up emails were great . Calling to check out , hassle free . 5 stars . From us . Next time we come to Gatlinburg , sure we'll want Puppy Love . Thank you for a great stay .
- Loved Puppy Love – 2/17/2015
- Overall the cabin was great. Perfect location. Few minor things need fine tuned. Water temp needs adjustment. I'd definitely give it an update in décor to match the mountain theme.
- Perfect – Rodney D. 1/26/2015
- We stayed from Friday afternoon to Sunday morning and it was perfect. The employees at check-in were very nice and the cabin was just beautiful.
- TN – Nancy S. 8/20/2014
- Beautiful place! Loved the cozy cabin and being pet friendly was a huge bonus!
- Quick getaway – 8/10/2014
- Clean but small. Would prefer bedroom separate from everything else considering the cost. Enjoyed tremendously though what time we were there. Did have 1 night where occupant in cabin next to ours made lots of noise packing & loading their car to leave after 12:00 am. When advertising for 1 bedroom I guess it shouldn't all be together.
- review – 7/24/2014
- everything was great
- FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!! – Sandra G. 7/16/2014
- My husband and I loved our stay at the little cabin. So clean and in walking distance of the town of Gatlinburg. I told my family and friends about it and they will be checking you all out. Thanks again.... Sandra & Richard Guillot.
|Russell A. - 10/21/2016||5.0|
Easy check-in and check-out. Very clean accommodations. We were pleased that the hot tub was also very clean. Enjoyed the 2 day stay.
|Tracy M. - 10/07/2016||5.0|
Loved the cabin decorated well clean checked in with us to see if everything was good loved our trip!
|Jack W D. - 09/19/2016||5.0|
I LOVED THE CABIN THAT I STAYED IN BUT WOULD LIKE TO HAD A POOL TABLE. BUT EVERYTHING ELSE WAS GREAT. NOBODY BOTHERED US.WE'LL DO IT AGAIN. THANKS FOR THE NICE WEEKEND.
|Michael M. - 09/06/2016||5.0|
I really enjoyed my stay and hated to leave, everything was great except we had no way of looking at our DVD because there where no space other than that I love it and will be back
|Thomas W. - 08/04/2016||4.0|
The cabin was everything and more than what we expected, the courteous check in was nice and all questions answered. Only problem is the empty bottles under the bed and the accumulation of leaves underneath the bed, (we only found this when the tv remote fell from the bed) otherwise the cabin was nice, if we visit Gatlinburg again this would be our first choice to stay.
|Ellen A. - 06/26/2016||4.0|
We enjoyed our visit and would deffinently do it again.
|Jaclyn A. - 05/17/2016||5.0|
The cabin was perfect for the 2 of us, close to town, Jacuzzi on the the porch, clean. It was great!
|Myron K. - 03/28/2016||5.0|
Had a awesome time, trial going to the cabin was super grown up n brush piled in it but our stay was awesome!!!
|Jackie J. - 03/24/2016||5.0|
Very clean, all the ammenities of staying in a hotel. Love the cozy cabin feel, especially the fireplace!
|Leesa-morgan G. - 02/09/2016||4.0|
Great weekend getaway. Cabin was stocked up and superrrr close to the strip.
|Tina A. - 12/07/2015||4.0|
The cabin was clean and wonderful! The only suggestion I have is a new bed. It was very uncomfortable.
|Frank H. - 11/29/2015||5.0|
We had a wonderful time. The cabin was very nice. We go to see a lot of wildlife.
|Matthew L. - 11/24/2015||4.0|
I don't have any complaints. The people were very nice. I will be back soon
|Jacqueline B. - 09/23/2015||5.0|
Everything was amazing. It wasnso hard to have to leave. We would definitely come back.