THE PIONEER #820View Fullscreen
Location: Chalet Village, Gatlinburg, TN "The Pioneer" #820 is a spacious 4300 square foot, 3 level log chalet with magnificent views! This beautiful log cabin in Gatlinburg boasts a large game room with stone wet bar, slate pool table and home entertainment center with a great sound system, along with a 55" Flat Screen TV as well as several sitting areas, cable TV and DVD, gas fireplace, washer & dryer and private hot tub! Wireless Internet is now available for your convenience. Located just minutes from downtown Gatlinburg! This is the perfect location for your Gatlinburg Getaway! You love the beautiful views from this Smoky Mountain cabin in Gatlinburg. This Gatlinburg cabin has four spacious King bedrooms that the entire group will enjoy! You will love the recreation room with pool table, wetbar, & sound system. Also this cabin has ground level entry, which is convenient for elderly and handicapped guests with wheel chairs. Book "The Pioneer" today for a special vacation in the Smokies! Price is for 8 guests. Each additional person is just $12.50 daily. This cabin does not allow smoking or pets. Must be 25 years old to rent.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Handicapped Friendly
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Private Hot Tub
- Mountain View
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Decorated for Christmas
- NC family & friends enjoy long weekend in Gatlinburg – Brad L. 1/20/2016
- We enjoyed our stay at The Pioneer 820. The cabin is in a great location, very close to Gatlinburg. The cabin was very comfortable, clean and was as described. I would recommend this property to others.
- Pioneer Adventure – Thomas F. 12/23/2015
- Very nice.
- January Trip – 1/22/2015
- Good Cabin. Great floorplan. Totally met our needs. Our only negative is that it needed a good cleaning! There's more to cleaning than just clean bed linens and towels.
- Excellent Rental Experience – Shamshad S. 9/1/2014
- Excellent Rental Experience, with Aunt Bugs and their partners, they didn't charge extra and the unit was as promised, neat and clean.
- Supercalafragalisticexpealadosous – Cathy O. 7/9/2014
- This was a wonderful vacation for our whole family and the pleasure was increased by choosing to stay here. This "cabin" was very inviting from the very first second we walked in the door. Spacious and clean were my first impression and as we walked thru the place, it never stopped inviting us in. Unless you are royalty, and even then, I don't think you would be disappointed.
- Family time – Mike T. 4/17/2014
- Our 7grandchildren really had the time of there lives.We had a great time!!!!Our Son got married on the 12th of April and this was sort of a lil was beautifully decorated and the sunrise on the deck was absolutely breathtaking!!!!!!
- Christmas 2013 – Roy L. 1/8/2014
- Had a wonderful stay. Lots of room and places to spread out. Very nicely equipped and beautiful Christmas decorations. Will go back again.
- Family Vacation 2013 – 7/8/2013
- We enjoyed our stay at the Pioneer. The place was beautiful and very spacious. We were amazed at the size of our Chalet.
- Awesome – Brian M. 3/5/2013
- Loved it and will be back.
|Jerry T. - 06/10/2016||4.0|
Service was great the staff was all friendly will call aunt bugs for our next stay...
|Lynette C. - 04/10/2016||4.0|
The Pioneer was such a great cabin and a really good fit for our family. I would make a suggestion that a good deep cleaning would be very nice. I cleaned the dining table lamp myself and did not have bulbs to replace the missing one or the bad one. We could have also used some cutting knives and steak knives. We really had another great time. The office staff are amazing!
|Anissa B. - 04/04/2016||5.0|
11 Of us stayed there and the house was very spacious. Beautiful View!
|Kayla L. - 10/26/2015||5.0|
We are ready to go back! Very roomy. Comfy and great view.
|Kristen M. - 10/13/2015||5.0|
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at The Pioneer! It was a terrific experience! We will definitely be back!