PINE COVE HIDEAWAY #1816View Fullscreen
Location: Sky Harbor Resort in between Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge, TN Pine Cove Hideaway is a great two bedroom, two bath log cabin located between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. This beautiful cabin offers two master suites with king beds. Take time to enjoy the pool table and the multicade in the gameroom. Enjoy the hot tub while you take in the view from the wrap-around deck. Snuggle up with your loved one and enjoy the gas fireplace. This pet friendly cabin allows small and large dogs so you can bring along your 4 legged family member, for small registration fee. Enjoy a home-cooked meal with your fully equipped kitchen. You will love the location and amenities of this gorgeous log cabin in the Smokies. Located in wooded area of Sky Harbor Resort. Reserve Pine Cove Getaway today for a fantastic family vacation! Price is based on 4 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Pet Friendly
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Pool Table
- Multi-Arcade Game
- A little piece of Heaven – Robert S. 6/8/2016
- This cabin was just beautiful, the floor plan with the two bedrooms split (one downstairs ,one upstairs) is perfect for couples or family to share, kitchen has everything. IT is a little
piece of Heaven, WE will be back!
- Nice getaway! – Lynn S. 4/28/2016
- Place was ready for our stay!Nice home away from home. We had a blast, it was a small drive off main road, but was very peaceful and quite! Will stay with them next time! It was nice being in the middle of Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge!
- Relaxing – Joey D. 11/25/2015
- This place was great! beautiful quite and relaxing. We had the best time. And one of the best cabins we have rented. I had read a couple of bad reviews on this cabin so i was alittle worried but after staying i have no ideal why it has any bad reviews. Highly recommend and would stay again. The driveway was our only problem but a suv or truck would make it fine.
- Needed a view – 8/6/2015
- Was good
- Great stay! – 7/12/2015
- We had a great time. The cabin was in great condition. It was just a little far off the main path. The driveway was incredibly steep. Other than that we had everything we needed!
- PINE COVE HIDEAWAY #1816 – 6/27/2015
- We stayed in PINE COVE HIDEAWAY #1816 located in SEVIERVILLE, TN June, 2015 for 3 nights. The cabin was cozy and clean. The kids loved the game room & we loved the peaceful setting and the wrap around porch! Within 15 mins to either Pigeon Forge OR Gatlinburg. BUT the drive to the cabin was outrageous. Very small, steep, sharp turns, etc. Like 90 degree sharp turns up hill!!!! Hard on the vehicle and your anxiety. lol. We would rent again through Aunt Bugs, just a easier to get to cabin.
- Super awesome vacation – Katherine F. 6/24/2015
- We had a vacation of a lifetime at Aunt Bugs Cabins. Although the driveway to the cabin scared me, we made it up okay. We got in the cabin and looked around. It was very clean, very homey and had everything we needed. The hot tub and wrap around deck was very nice. We enjoyed cooking on the gas bbq grill. We all enjoyed the pool table, ping pong table, dart board and games. The bathrooms were large enough and the two bedrooms with king size beds were very comfy. We had a few little things that came up the first morning we were there and I called the office and they had someone at our cabin within a couple of hours to take care of it. Very nice staff and maintenance man. We could not have asked for better service. Checkin and out was super easy and fast for us.we will definitely recommend and go back.
- Our get away to Pigeon Forge May 15, 2015 - May 20, 2015 – Tim And Cristine C. 6/17/2015
- We had a nice stay. The cabin is very nice. But the driveway is very tricky. Not much room to turn around when you get to the front of the cabin. We have a Camry and could barely turn around. Front wheel drive car or 4wd is very helpful if raining. There are 2 very sharp more than 90deg turns on the driveway uphill angle. But our overall stay was great. The staff called to check on us and how we are doing. Very friendly and available if we needed anything. We will use Aunt Bugs Cabin Rental again for our next trip to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg. But we will read more into the reviews about the access/driveway to the cabin.
- Great cabin – Anna Jo K. 5/24/2015
- Very nice cabin. Cabin was clean,comfortable furniture. I will rent again. It feels very secluded. we saw bear and Cubs,that was great. The roads and driveway takes a little to get use too. I like that parking was flat at cabin.
- Excellent choice – Ben S. 3/23/2015
- We loved the cabin. I do not have a bad word to say. Everything was first rate!
- Pine Cove Hideaway – 3/18/2015
- Very clean and well organized. Very relaxing environment.
- pine cove hideaway – Cody P. 1/6/2015
- Excellent cabin. Driveway was super crazy but other than that it couldn't of been better!
- Wonderful family vacation – Franklin B. 9/12/2014
- The cabin was wonderful. It was clean and provided everything we needed. Very comfortable! I would suggest that extra blankets would be available and a more visible sign for the location (at the beginning of the driveway).
- great place to stay, not too far from all the fun – 8/4/2014
- The cabin is very pretty and everything we needed was there. The kids loved the game room! Bring beach towels because there isn't any towels for the hot tub, just enough towels to get your showers. The driveway to the cabin is a little tough and there was no yard for the dog to do his business. A bear ripped apart the trash container the last night we were there. I was sad a didn't get to see him lol we really enjoyed the trip and the cabin. It only takes 10 minutes to get into town :)
- Great family Vacation – Sandra H. 7/22/2014
- My First time at your cabin's was Great. Everything was clean and everything was provided for comfort. We love, love, loved our stay.Looking to next time.
- Very beautiful & relaxing. – John C. 7/19/2014
- We had a great time. Very relaxing. Will definitely go back. We were lucky to be in a 4 wheel drive truck. Our car would have never made the hill to the cabin - very steep! Only got to see 1 bear though.
- Cabin review – Daryl J. 7/11/2014
- Cabin was secluded, loved the sturdy timber construction on these cabins. Driveway was tricky, very steep. Sits on the side of a hill that limited the view.
- Mountain climb – Jacob J. 7/2/2014
- It was great to find a large dog friendly house but there was no yard what so ever, and the driveway was very steep and difficult to make it up. But the house was wonderful as was the wrap around deck
- very nice cabin – 6/8/2014
- We had a great time. Loved the cabin. Be prepared for the steep 120 degree turn of a driveway! I'm not for sure that a small car with low ground clearance would be up to the driveway. We enjoyed our stay and would stay here again.
- Wonderful Vacation – Victoria W. 5/5/2014
- Me and my family had a wonderful and relaxing time. The location was very secluded and serene. We will be returning soon and will definitely choose Aunt Bugs for our rental choice.
- Hidey hole – Mike C. 4/17/2014
- This was a great cabin just a little way off the main road and a steep driveway. I would stay again
- Great location! – 4/16/2014
- Very nice place to get away from everything.
- Thanksgiving Stay – 12/3/2013
- Overall, the stay was good and we had a great time. There were two items that bothered me, though. The first was the check in process. Due to a business trip, I was unable to be with the rest of my family at check-in. I was told what items to fax over, and verified more than once that there would not be an issue. However, when my family arrived, they had to spend about 30 minutes sorting things out in order to be able to check in without me. Minor inconvenience, but still a little annoying. Also, it would be nice to state in the property description that 4-wheel drive is definitely needed during wintery weather conditions. This cabin is particularly high up on the mountain, and the driveway is terrible. After the snow came on Tuesday night, we could not leave until Friday afternoon, and further were not able to get back up the driveway without issues until mid-Saturday. During the spring/summer months, the cabin location would be fine, and the overall Sky Harbour area is nice. The cabin itself was great and in excellent condition. We enjoyed the pool/ping-pong table and the rooms were very spacious. There's also a nice book collection available! Aside from the check in situation, Aunt Bug's was a good place to rent from, and we will definitely use them again.
- Beautiful – Jeff F. 10/22/2013
- Overall the experience was great. The driveway was very steep and intimidating at first and on wet days but overall not bad when you got used to it. The only negative was the beds were wore out and very uncomfortable but we managed. We will stay at this cabin again.
- Quiet and Remote – Sharion W. 8/8/2013
- The vacation was great and we had a geat time but the driveway is made for 4wheel vehicles and we had trouble with the bears getting into the trash all the time. They were fun to watch though and we had a racoon that wanted to spend its time on the deck with us.
- great stay!!! – 7/22/2013
- had an awesome stay, I wish I'd booked it earlier, due to my late booking
the home wasn't available for the whole week. The only drawback to the location is the narrow driveway leading up to the house and the steep incline of the driveway.. On exiting, this can cause issues with big trucks and SUV's, if you have to back up on this steep incline; especially with a 2-wheel drive pickup, and worse after a rain. 4-wheeler's paradise!!!!
The Home was very clean, the beds are extremely comfortable. Great location, less that ten mins to Dollywood.
- Quiet and peaceful – Brad C. 6/25/2013
- Enjoyed another Great stay with Aunt Bugs Cabin Rentals (frequent visitors) the cabin was comfortable, in a great location, the only drawback was the driveway was difficult to drive up on rainy days. I would recommend this cabin , the wildlife was abundant, including a couple of bears that did manage to tear open the trash holder outside on a couple of occasions.
- Had an excellent time! – Maribeth S. 6/17/2013
- This was our first stay in TN. It was a terrific time. Our only disappointment was no tv service; no weather or news all week. Good thing my brother had an iphone. We even enjoyed the wildlife (bear) visits.
- Great stay – Steven C. 6/3/2013
- It was great with the family and our 2 dogs
|Melissa W. - 10/25/2016||4.0|
The cabin was great! Clean and comfortable. The only reason I rated it very good is the driveway was difficult to maneuver. We were lucky we had a four wheel drive vehicle. Also it was a little difficult to find. However, once we found it we really enjoyed ourselves. It felt private even though there were numerous other cabins close by. And it was a short drive from all the activities we enjoyed.
|Jamie F. - 09/27/2016||5.0|
Great! Loved it!! Staff were nice!! Cabin was nice!! Overall great vacation!
|Chris L. - 08/09/2016||5.0|
The cabin was perfect, it was clean and well stocked. The people that we talked with at your office were very helpful and sweet. Everything went great!
|Tim P. - 06/19/2016||5.0|
You was very easy to work with when booking and easy checking in as well. Thanks again for making it easy in all aspects.
|Pauline S. - 05/29/2016||5.0|
We had a great time and we loved the cabin we had this time we will rent from aunt bugs the next time .
|Robert S. - 05/24/2016||5.0|
Well above and beyond expectation! It was a piece of Heaven, Thank-you
|Chris L. - 04/05/2016||5.0|
Fantastic stay, beautiful well maintained cabin. Aunt Bug representatives are awesome!
|Ryan R. - 03/25/2016||4.0|
Cabin was great!! We loved the jacuzzi and arcade games.
|Mark S. - 03/23/2016||4.0|
Good. Everyone was nice. We will stay there again. We really enjoyed it.
|Debra J. - 01/11/2016||4.0|
We have stayed in your cabins many times and we love them, the only problem with pinecove hideaway was the driveway leading up to the cabin. We had a very difficult time getting up the driveway, I think it should state on the actual cabin site you need a 4 wheel vehicle to get up the driveway, thank goodness it didnt snow. Otherwise we really enjoyed everything else
|Jamie C. - 09/08/2015||5.0|
the cabin was really wonderful! My friends and I enjoyed the relaxing environment, and we had an awesome time staying there. Would love to come back!
|Chris L. - 08/30/2015||5.0|
Everyone greets you with a smile, and is so willing to provide you with any help they can offer. The people just make you feel welcome.
|Tom L. - 07/02/2015||4.0|
I was very pleased with aunt bugs and the cabin.
|Katherine F. - 06/23/2015||5.0|
We had a few little things that needed fixing and I called the office. In a short time there was a very nice maintenance man at our cabin fixing everything.
|Anna Jo K. - 05/09/2015||5.0|
Very nice and clean cabin. We will rent cabin again.
|Clestia M. - 11/23/2014||5.0|
Don't forget to remind everyone that GPS doesn't work to get to cabin. Other than getting lost an hour trying to find cabin we that loved it. Would book again. Thank you for all your help when we needed it:)
|V. - 07/18/2014||5.0|
My family and I had a wonderful stay. We will definitely used Aunt Bugs the next time we visit.
|G. - 07/07/2014||5.0|
Everything was great. We really enjoyed the cabin