A NIGHT TO REMEMBER #3220View Fullscreen
Location: Three Miles from Pigeon Forge, Light #6 "A Night To Remember" is a perfect vacation cabin for any family or group of friends to enjoy the Smokies. If you are looking for a private log home near Pigeon Forge with everything to make your vacation wonderful & relaxing, "A Night to Remember" is a wonderful rustic log cabin that will exceed your expectations! This cabin offers a fully equipped kitchen. Cook any meal and enjoy conversation at the dining table or large breakfast bar in the kitchen. The Living Room features a sleeper sofa, Love Seat, Recliner, and premium television. Cozy up to the electric fireplace as you watch your favorite movie on the 37" widescreen TV. The bedrooms have plush bedding including an additional bonus (3) King Bedroom. All bedrooms feature 27" TVs for your viewing pleasure! If you want to hang out in the Coca-Cola decorated gameroom, You can enjoy playing pool on the deluxe pool table or cards at the pub table! There is also a jacuzzi tub upstairs if you just want to soak & relax any night before bed. The wraparound porch country-style porch offers a deluxe hot tub, rocking chairs, outdoor dining table, & grill. The cabin has plenty of parking, while only being 3 miles from the Pigeon Forge parkway. The gameroom has a multi-arcade standup video game machine system for kids & adults to enjoy! Come to the Smoky Mountains and reserve "A Night to Remember" for incredible vacation memories! This rate is for 6 people. Each additional guest is $12.50 daily (additional couples are $25 daily). No smoking allowed in this cabin please. Register Pets (small house-trained dogs 45 lb or less) for $75 pet fee each at time of booking/arrival
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Jacuzzi Tub (2)
- Pet Friendly
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Mountain View
- Pool Table
- A Night To Remember – Caren R. 10/29/2016
- A family gathering
- Great Cabin – 7/22/2016
- Beautiful Cabin, Great Location!! Folks at Aunt Bugs' Very Friendly and helpful!
- Beautiful Seclusion – Timothy C. 7/19/2016
- A gorgeous private area. My time in my cabin was very relaxing and Pigeon Forge was just down the street, only a 5-10 minute drive! When my party felt excitable we could easily get down to the restaurants and parks. When we felt like we needed to recharge our batteries it was a quick shot up the mountain for some relaxation. I had a very enjoyable time.
Check in and Check out were also extremely easy and when we found a bee hive outside, a service rep came up quick as a jack rabbit to remove it. (some of our group were allergic)
- Awesome! – 4/19/2016
- We had a great time and the cabin was really nice.
- A Night to Remember – Emily K. 3/15/2016
- It was a great place to stay! My friends and myself needed a weekend get away and it was perfect. It was far enough away from the parkway to be away from traffic but not to far if you wanted to go down and eat or ride some rides. Plenty of room for family and friends to make plenty of memories. Overall very happy with my stay at this cabin and the employees at the office was always there for questions if I had them. Made some wonderful memories at this place and will definitely be giving my business back to Aunt Bug's.
- my vacation five star – Edgar C. 2/17/2016
- Mis mejores vacaciones muy espectacular la cabins y sus alrededores muchas actividades mucho mejor que los parques de disney en orlando
- Fall Family Vacation – Jane D. 11/24/2015
- This cabin was perfect! We all had a blast! Plenty of room and the kitchen and porch were wonderful. I cannot say enough about this place! Will definitely be back!!
- Great Family Vacation – 10/24/2015
- Great cabin!! Enjoyed being close to town but yet still up in the mountains. Our kids, grandkids and doggies enjoyed everything about this cabin.
- Absolute Bliss – 6/27/2015
- We loved the location of the cabin itself.
- A weekend to remember – Richard B. 6/17/2015
- Had a most enjoyable stay as it was better than expected.
- Our Family Vacation – Amanda C. 3/10/2015
- Everything was great. Noce clean cabin, no problems woth anything but the remotes to TV's. Wonderful voew , secluded & private.
- Great cabin! – 7/15/2014
- The whole family enjoyed the hot tub, pool table, arcade & relaxing on the deck. It's close to all the excitement of Pigeon Forge yet far enough away for privacy. Would definitely rent this cabin again.
- Great Cabin for a group of couples or friends – Jason W. 5/31/2014
- I have stayed in several different cabins, and Cabins companies. This would be a nice affordable cabin for a few couples or a group of friends. It has nice open spaces where everyone can enjoy each other as well as places for private time. Not but about 4 miles from the strip, and fun place to party for sure!
- Property Needed Some Attention – Kristin W. 4/23/2014
- We were very pleased with the cleanliness of the cabin and all of the furnishings. However, we were disappointed that the property was littered with trash and cigarette butts. It appeared that a thorough inspection of the property after the Winter thaw had not occurred
- A great place to stay – Tracy K. 4/17/2014
- Positive points:
-The beds were very comfortable
-Little homey touches everywhere contributed to the cozy feel of the cabin. The environment was so welcoming that I felt immediately relaxed.
-The kitchen was stocked with almost everything I needed, including a blender and coffee maker
-The hot tub was amazing, as was the jacuzzi tub in the upstairs bathroom
-The door locks were secure enough for me to feel safe (my toddler recently learned to open doors, but he couldn't open this door)
-The nighttime view of the lights in Pidgeon Forge was breathtaking
-There was satalite in all the bedrooms as well as the living room
-The pool table and arcade machine kept the kids very entertained
-We were so close to all the attractions in Pidgeon Forge, but far enough up our mountain to feel secluded
-The satalite remotes would work to change channel, but not on volume or power. None of the TV remotes worked, so we had to use volume and power buttons on the TV's
-There was no DVD player in the kids bedroom
-The TV in the living room was small for a room that size
-The garage in the picture is sealed up, which is fine but should be clearly stated on the website
-There was no mixer in the kitchen, only 1 spatula and no potato peeler.
-The shower curtain in the upstairs bathroom is barely long enough, and if it gets touched while showering, it leaks water out onto the floor. If water gets on the floor, it leaks through to the bedroom below. A slightly longer curtain with magnets at the bottom would fix that problem.
This cabin was amazing and I would love to stay here again. The people who I spoke to on the phone and at check in we're very helpful and a pleasure to deal with.
- Just a few minutes from the Pigeon Forge strip. – Ira P. 10/30/2013
- Cabin has a nice layout. We've stayed in other cabins where you can here conversation, T.V's , etc. from anywhere in the cabin like you were in the same room, squeaky floors, etc., but this cabin was surprisingly quiet and no squeaky floors.
- awesome vacation – 9/7/2013
- all guest were very happy would come back again. need bigger TV in living room.we all had a great time tk u 4 your hosp.
- a night to remember – Steve G. 8/30/2013
- great time,clean,well run, would do it again!
- Had a nice stay at the cabin – 8/21/2013
- Overall nice stay very clean easy to get to only thing not enough towels face rags other than that beautiful cabin
- A night to remember cabin vacation – Adam L. 6/23/2013
- The kids loved the arcade game. Cell towers really close so we had great cell reception.
- A Happy 50th Anniversary Stay for My Parents – Richard W. 6/8/2013
- We enjoyed the cabin very much. Overall, the cabin was as expected. There were a few things to report, which we turned in to the rental office. We did have to reset breakers for the 2 downstairs bedrooms. Also, we expected a gas grill according to the cabin description, however there turned out to be a barrel grill and a Weber type grill, both of which were charcoal type grills. We had to get lighter fluid and charcoal after our arrival. The entrance to the driveway was a bit rough this complicated getting in and out of the driveway a bit as at the same time you had to be very aware of traffic coming either way on the severely sloped road (especially from the top of the hill, with its curve) This made this a little tenuous. The area outside the cabin needed to be weed wacked or mowed. Other than these items, the cabin was great. It was located within a few miles of the heart of Pigeon Forge (at light 6).
- Best Birthday Ever! – 5/14/2013
- I stayed in cabin #3220 the weekend of April 28th. It was a quick birthday trip with 6 of my friends. The cabin was immaculate! We were all very pleased. The accommodations were way above par. The staff was very helpful and made the process very easy. I will definitely stay with Aunt Bugs Cabin Rentals any time I visit the Gatlinburg area.
|Van K. - 10/31/2016||5.0|
Batteries died in keyless entry door on Sat after hours as we were leaving for dinner so couldn't lock the door as we were leaving our pet at the cabin. Called and maintenance was there in under 20 min to fix. Also, thx for the one hour extra checkout time. It tremendously helped as we were at a morning Ripken experience baseball game.
|Timothy C. - 07/18/2016||5.0|
My stay was very nice. The cabin was immaculate. Only had two minor issues regarding the ice machine and some bee hives, but a service tech came out quickly and removed the hives immediately after our call. He was very sweet too.
|Amy M. - 07/06/2016||5.0|
Beautiful cabin in a great location, very friendly people at Aunt Bugs! N
|Cody Q. - 04/18/2016||5.0|
Cabin was great, exactly what we expected and a great way to spend the weekend!
|Benjamin M. - 02/08/2016||5.0|
The cabin was beautiful! The staff were excellent! The experience was secind to none!
|Jane D. - 11/09/2015||5.0|
Everything was great! The cabin could use a really good cleaning and beds needed top sheets on them. Animals got in garbage often so could not take out . We love this cabin and will be back though!
|David And Margaret W. - 10/02/2015||5.0|
Our cabin was easily accessed, roomy, well-stocked, comfortable, family friendly and pet friendly. We enjoyed the deck, wifi, hot tub, clean kitchen & bathroms, bath towels and king sized beds. We only encountered one problem. The lids to the trash cans on the front deck do not snap shut tightly. Critters tore them open and we had to clean up 3 days trash off the deck and in the yard. Cans/bins that raccoons cannot open and scatter would be appreciated!
|Linda G. - 09/21/2015||3.0|
Cabin could have been a little more cleaner. There was spider webs all over the place tvs were very dusty and one did not work. Tub in downstairs bathroom was dirty. Half of the lights on the deck did not work. There were not enough pot and pan to cook with.
|Michael M. - 08/11/2015||4.0|
Nice cabin with a good location. We would come back.
|Richard B. - 06/16/2015||4.0|
Response time in making a few repairs was very acceptable.
|I. - 07/15/2014||4.0|
Very nice needed more towels and wash rags other than that it was a beautiful stay
|J. - 07/07/2014||4.0|
Quick and pleasant check-in, and cabin was very nice.
|C. - 07/07/2014||4.0|
Beautiful cabin, dysfunctional refrigerator, lovely rooms, fun game area