A MOUNTAIN LAIR #1631View Fullscreen
A Mountain Lair is the perfect place for your next vacation. This two bedroom, two bath cabin is convenient to all area attractions. After a long day, rest and relax in the hot tub or curl up in the sunroom with a good book or watch a movie. This semi-secluded cabin features cathedral ceilings, fully equipped kitchen, high-speed wireless internet access, pool table, 2 porches with rockers, gas grill, hair dryers, washer/dryer and a charming wood fireplace. This cabin is pet friendly, so you won't have to leave your 4-legged friend out of the excitement! There is ample parking your you and another couple on a grown-up getaway, or if you're bringing the little ones, a portable playpen is provided. Make your next stay a great one at A Mountain Lair. Price is based on 4 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per day.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Wood
- Pet Friendly
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- 50" Flat Screen
- Great place to stay! – Jennifer S. 11/1/2016
- 35th anniversary trip. The cabin was exceptional. Aunt Bugs was great. We will definitely consider using them again.
- A wonderful week – Mark C. 9/20/2016
- The cabin was really nice everything was clean and ready with the exception of the small shower up stairs it was the nicest cabin we've rented yet. This was our sixth consecutive year renting from AUNT bugs, will do it again next year.
- Quiet time – 8/13/2016
- Nice place to stay. Good place for pets. Easy drive to gatlinburg and pigeon forge.
- Nice get away – Marjorie B. 8/9/2016
- Great location and easy access to both Gatlinburg and pigeon forge. Loved the cabin. Very spacious and clean.
- Back stay – 6/29/2016
- Check in was very easy and check out was too. We had a very nice stay. Cabin was very clean. Had enough towels and linens. Was a very roomy cabin. Looking forward to are next stay
- Great vacation spot – Audrey P. 5/1/2016
- Really enjoyed the beauty, peace and quiet of this mountain cabin. 15-20 minutes from town, but miles and miles away from hub-bub of the city. Cabin is very clean and well-maintained, fully stocked with all necessities, and comfortable to live in.
- Love the sunroom! – Chris Q. 1/28/2016
- Mountain lair is a nice spacious cabin. The kitchen is a little small but seems larger because it is so open to everything. The sunroom became our source of entertainment during our stay because of a snowstorm. It was so nice to sit inside a warm room with a fire going in the wood fireplace and watching it snow from the sunroom. The back porch with covered hot tub is nice also. We really loved this place and will be back next year!
- Great Get Away – 9/29/2015
- Our vacation was very enjoyable! We mainly did scrapbooking & craft projects throughout the week & was glad we had someone to call and replace the DVD player. The cabin was clean and so was the Hot Tub which we also enjoyed! We would stay here again for sure!
- A great getaway for family, friends and pet – Dawn D. 3/28/2015
- our family vacation at aunt bugs mountains lair was super clean, very spacious and open. We were closw to all attractions. I would highly recommend this particular cabin, it was awesome. Aunt bugs were also very accommodating, anything we needed they were on it. Thank you aunt bugs for the great experience our family had.
- Winter Getaway – Mylinda K. 3/17/2015
- Cabin was wonderful, area was nice, had a not of snow (8in) would highly recommend 4X4 during winter! Will definitely stay again!
- A mountain Lair – 3/17/2015
- Very peaceful, easy access, beautiful view.
- Great Vacation – Jonny H. 8/3/2014
- Had a great time. Cabin was beautiful. Next time I would love a location overlooking the mountains.
- A perfect vacation – Jennifer W. 6/8/2014
- We felt so at home in Mountains Lair that we can't stop thinking of moving there! It was very clean inside and out. My 8 year old son was excited to see a "new" electronic device called VCR! The deals from Aunt Bugs saved us money on local things to do. It was out first time in TN and it far exceeded my expectations. We can't wait to go back!
- good stay and great timing – 4/16/2014
- I would the stay was pretty good. The cabin could have been a little clean but it is a cabin. After I got use to the drive it was kinda fun. Glad I had the YukonXl with family. I would stay there again. Hot tub was used every night. Ahhhh.
- Thanksgiving memories – Mark S. 12/15/2013
- Enjoyed our stay at the cabin. We had family gathering for our thanksgiving. We felt fortunate that this was a pet friendly cabin and the cleanliness we walked into was excellent. We really enjoyed a relaxing weekend with the family and this cabin was just the right spot for us to do that.
- birthday weekend with my family – Magdalene D. 11/2/2013
- Everything was wonderful, enjoyed my stay. It was my first time so I was a little nervous about driving the road but other than that it was a wonderful weekend for me. I will stay with Aunt Bug again.
- House was great. Drive up mountain scary. – Marlene F. 10/19/2013
- The house was wonderful. I wouldn't drive up the
mountain at night, the road is very narrow.
- our remote get-away – Ginette W. 8/25/2013
- A very comfortable and pretty cabin for 2 couples looking for quality time together!! The gals loved the gliders to share special moments. The guys enjoyed the sofas to share their stories and also all the TV channels. We thoroughly enjoyed the hot tub in the evenings, too!
- very nice--priced right-just right – Thomas W. 8/23/2013
- all was good !!!---just a note --DVD player inop--lucky we brought our own!--ceiling fan bottom bedroom very shaky---need tips on pool sticks---you have a very nice cabin and we enjoyed our stay alot!!!--we will be back ...Thanks -Thomas
- Nice Place – 8/7/2013
- The cabin was beautiful, very clean, we had everything we needed on our stay.
- awesome getaway, great location to visit natonal park – Eufemia C. 7/23/2013
- Great cabin. Very spacious, with all kitchen essentials,very clean. Will definetely come back
- very nice and clean quiet place and we will be back – Trina P. 7/15/2013
- we loved staying here and we will recommend it to other people we know that come up there.
- Very Nice Vacation – Dawn M. 7/9/2013
- First trip to Pigeon Forge and very pleased. We will be returning and using Aunt Bugs to reserve our cabin. Location was great.
|Jessica J. - 11/14/2016||5.0|
Everything was wonderful. Thank you! The cabin was very clean and well equipped. The only disappointment we had was that upon arrival there was no gas for the grill and two empty canisters.
|Richard M. - 10/28/2016||4.0|
the stay was good need to let people know about what type roads going to cabin some might not like the long climb foe me it was ok
|Mark C. - 09/20/2016||5.0|
The cabin was nice and clean we had a great stay. We wish the week hadn't gone by so fast.
|Sharon A. - 07/29/2016||5.0|
Staff/helpful. Cabin very nice and clean: update the bed coverings.
|Kimberly B. - 06/05/2016||5.0|
Cabin was clean and we had a very nice stay. No problems once we figured out where we were. Directions could have been a little better. But it was also two women trying to read. Did get to see a bear family and several turkeys.
|Dave R. - 05/17/2016||5.0|
Great cabin easy check in and check out. My family traveled from different states to be together everything was perfect. Clean and well equipped.
|Audrey P. - 05/01/2016||5.0|
Everything about the stay was perfect. Cabin was well maintained, cozy, welcoming and clean. Every possible amenity I needed was there, kitchen stocked with all utensils, nothing was missing. It was quiet and relaxing, and town was just 10 minutes away. Will rent again!
|Daniel D. - 02/23/2016||5.0|
Everything was great and good service too. Would definitely go back.
|Chris Q. - 01/26/2016||4.0|
Everything was great from check-in to check out. Very satisfied.
|Tracey R. - 12/14/2015||3.0|
You all are great people. So friendly, knowledgeable. Thank you.
|Frank T. - 12/01/2015||4.0|
We had a great trip and we loved the cabin and the location. Just wish the shower in the 2nd floor bathroom was a little larger. It was so small and wish there was a tub. Very clean cabin. I have always wanted to visit Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg during Thanksgiving to see all the Christmas lights. Well, this was my year. It was breathtaking. I could have stayed forever!!!!!! We went to Dollywood and went to a show while it was still daylight, when we came out it was dark and all the lights were on. It was pure magic!!!! I am already thinking about when my family and I can come back!!!!! It was all I expected and more!!!! Love love love every second I was there!!!
|Alecia B. - 09/29/2015||5.0|
Very nice vacation! So appreciate you all replacing the DVD player since we were mainly scrapbooking and doing crafts for the week! Clean cabin & Hot Tub! We would stay here again!!
|Charley C. - 08/18/2015||5.0|
We have stayed in over a dozen cabins and this is one of the most stocked cabins we have stayed in. Things like a high chair, playpen (even though we didn't need those things) plenty of towels, dishes,pans, soaps, even a fan in the closest that we were tickled about as we forgot ours and full propane tank for the grill just to mention a few of the things. The cabin was perfectly laid out and was just like the pictures. We couldn't be more satisfied. The staff was very pleasant. We recommend this cabin wholeheartedly.
|Connie O. - 07/31/2015||5.0|
We would love to thank you and your associates for our wonderful visit. We truly enjoyed ourselves. Yes we would love to visit Aunt Bugs again.
|Tim K. - 07/05/2015||4.0|
Communication was great. Directions to the cabin were easy to follow. The phone app was a huge plus.
|Marcia B. - 06/27/2015||5.0|
Clean. Well kept. Easy check-in/out process. Easy to follow directions.
|Kevin M. - 03/30/2015||4.0|
The place was very clean and well kept. The house was nicer than the pictures showed it to be . We will be back again.
|Kevin P. - 11/05/2014||5.0|
Wonderful! Everyone was so friendly! Thanks again for everything!
|Frank H. - 11/03/2014||4.0|
A Mountians Liar was clean and well maintained. Put a bigger flat screen TV in living room
|Belinda B. - 09/24/2014||5.0|
the cabin was great. we enjoyed it very much. we will be back.