MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY #338View Fullscreen
This cute 2 bedroom, 2 bath cabin is located within walking distance of Gatlinburg's historic Arts and Crafts Community and a Gatlinburg Fun Time Trolley stop. Enjoy preparing a family meal in the fully equipped kitchen or unwind with a relaxing dip in the private hot tub. This cabin is the perfect hideaway for a little rest and relaxation! Mountain Hideaway is also pet-friendly so you can bring your furry friend with you on vacation.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Pet Friendly
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Charcoal Grill
- Cable TV
- Great place to stay – Grace B. 7/13/2016
- We lived our cabin, far enough away from everything but close enough if we needed something to do
- Amazing family trip – Michael W. 4/11/2016
- This cabin was just as described. All the staff was friendly. We had no issues. I would suggest that if you visit during the winter to have AWD of a 4x4. The last section of drive is steep.
- Our Experience – Branden S. 1/15/2016
- Our vacation rental experience was one that I will always remember. We loved our little cabin and all of the features that it brought to it. The hot tub was very relaxing after being out touring and sight seeing all day. We loved the fireplace and the nice spacious room that the cabin had. The staff was very friendly and did a great job keeping us informed and letting us know what to bring and how to prepare before we made the trip. Overall, our trip was a success and we are making plans to come back in October of 2016.
- Mountain Vacation – 12/5/2015
- The cabin was very nice. It was as described on the web. We enjoyed it and would stay there again.
- Relaxing in the mountains. – Angela W. 11/17/2015
- Very relaxing and secluded. Enjoyed sitting on the deck listening to nature. Really enjoyed being so close to the "artist loop", lots of things to see and do. Only minutes away from Gatlinburg strip and State Park. Gatlinberg trail was a beautiful walk for humans and canines alike!
- Fall Trip 2015 – 10/19/2015
- great time – Willie W. 9/19/2015
- nice place to just relax – Michael M. 8/2/2015
- happy overall, found the one way street a little bit of a bother but enjoyed the cabin and its location, wy fi would be nice to google some of the local attractions
- mountain hideaway – Murray L. 5/27/2015
- beautiful cabin, scenery, cabin could of been a little cleaner, all things considered wonderful experience
- Excellent Cabin – 7/15/2014
- This was the greatest cabin in Gatlinburg. It is within walking distance of the trolley and 1 minute ride to the local grocery store, fuel station and anything else one could want. It's secluded but yet within 2 minutes of downtown gatlinburg. It is clean neat and cozy. I would give this a five star rating and when I return to Gatlinburg I will always want to pick this cabin. It's everything it says and more.
- Great Stay – 9/11/2013
- This was our second time staying in this cabin, we liked the location of the cabin, the quietness, the feeling of no neighbors and the lay out of the cabin. We would definitely return to this cabin!!
- Mountain hideaway was an awesome cabin – Shannah G. 7/7/2013
- We stayed in Mountain Hideaway cabin. We loved the location it was away from everyone but close enough to Gatlinburg it was an easy drive for activities. We are making plans to go back next year. The cabin was very clean and comfortable. The only complaint was no wifi but that just made it more relaxing in the end. Would recommend this cabin for anyone to stay. It was the first vacation my sons ever went on. When it was time to leave my 7 year old cried.
- had a great visit – Pamela H. 6/30/2013
- The cabin was lovely. There were a couple things I would upgrade,such as living room furniture that was not fabric and newer tv's, but overall,the cabin was great. Would definitely stay there again.
- a beautifull experience. – Gregory F. 5/22/2013
- a relaxing get away. what we needed.
- a review – Joseph S. 3/19/2013
- the only negative to the weekend was some of the charges for processing? i found it a bit much
|Michael W. - 03/27/2016||5.0|
We were very pleased with our cabin. The area was quiet and relaxing. I will be returning.
|Clay D. - 02/09/2016||5.0|
Excellent cabin amenities with lots of space roads were very narrow But accomadating
|Branden S. - 01/16/2016||5.0|
The staff here were wonderful. We really enjoyed the thoroughness of the paperwork in how it helped us to plan and what to expect once we got to our cabin. The cabin was nice; although, I wished it had WIFI. The staff was very helpful and everything went well during the week of our stay.
|Buster H. - 12/05/2015||5.0|
It was a lovely place to vacation. Ot was everything that was promised on web.
|Larry T. - 11/11/2015||5.0|
Great place to stay just very hard to find in the dark get there in the day time all will be well.
|Ricke R. - 09/26/2015||4.0|
We enjoyed our last trip so much we came back and had another great cabin.
|Ron W. - 09/21/2015||5.0|
This was one of the best cabins I have ever stayed in in Gatlinburg
|Craig H. - 09/08/2015||5.0|
We enjoyed our stay. Cabin was a little hard to find at night even with the provided directions.
|Tina B. - 05/05/2015||5.0|
love the cabin. had a great time. the cabin was clean
|R. - 07/17/2014||5.0|
Words cannot express our happiness. The listing is an understatement and the services were prompt courteous and timely. I would recommend this above any other. I've visited Gatlinburg many times and have never been more satisfied and I will always use this service and this particular cabin in the future.